tursdie

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Old enough to have attained Wisdom.....Questions Questions So Many Questions >>>> But no answers .. Solly !!!

Well since you posted you used to go watch Redd Foxx in Vegas. That was 30-40 years ago. So I am guessing you're maybe low 60's ?

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Both of you Dumb fucks scroll back 14 years here.. Its the same over and over >>>Blowouts!!!!! People been bugging my ass ta stop wasting my time helping idiots.......It's getting to that point The "Members" who don't post shit took precedence over me was not appreciated but i said ok one more time........... This is what I do... Now swallow.... and smile.....!!!!

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Both of you Dumb fucks scroll back 14 years here.. Its the same over and over >>>Blowouts!!!!! People been bugging my ass ta stop wasting my time helping idiots.......It's getting to that point The "Members" who don't post shit took precedence over me was not appreciated but i said ok one more time........... This is what I do... Now swallow.... and smile.....!!!!

What you don't understand is that 99% of the people who appreciate your plays "DON'T EVEN POST THEY JUST COME HERE TO READ" and are probably not members. Do what you do...:0008

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
All you Mensa members why don't you post winners from where ever

mention they are not yous but do so to help every one heer out Ur too lazy to even do that...; I used to post plays from other pros here and mentioned that they were not mine.... Don't do it any more Just got a call from Caesars Palace on Calgary in CFL.....the other day ...Why is that so difficult for you ???....

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
What you don't understand is that 99% of the people who appreciate your plays "DON'T EVEN POST THEY JUST COME HERE TO READ" and are probably not members. Do what you do...:0008

I got blocked out of a thread by members.. That bitched to Jackson.. Members that have no value on a gambling forum .. Had 3 buddies sitting behind me as this happened. All 3 said Go tell these assholes to go "Fuck Themselves" Why do u bother...??

Redhog

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Hawg Country
I got blocked out of a thread by members.. That bitched to Jackson.. Members that have no value on a gambling forum .. Had 3 buddies sitting behind me as this happened. All 3 said Go tell these assholes to go "Fuck Themselves" Why do u bother...??

This is funny shit here. Did you tell them buddies you couldn't leave because you like to beat your chest/meat too much. I'm sure many appreciate you posting in the middle of the Caribbian sea on your newly acquired yacht.

Good luck. Carry on.

Crookity

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 11, 2014
Toronto
This is funny shit here. Did you tell them buddies you couldn't leave because you like to beat your chest/meat too much. I'm sure many appreciate you posting in the middle of the Caribbian sea on your newly acquired yacht.

Good luck. Carry on.

LOLOLOL you my friend are what we call a HATER, if you don't like the posts why in the world do you even bother coming in here ? I don't understand people like you.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002

Good luck. Carry on.

I don't have one. A friend does. I don't know what he does and i don't ask. Lotsa topless Columbian sweeties running around for a back rub... very nice. !! He once told me ... Hammer my friend I can have any thing in the world i want..but i have been a lifetime loser at gambling... You my friend have made my life complete...I thank you.... Kinda like an Atta Boy with a Spanish accent...l Well i missed my dinner engagement......Guess i eat alone... Thank You trolls......Why do i Bother??.... I am sure i will hear that tomorrow..... Sucks to have your friends call u a dummy !!

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
I don't have one. A friend does. I don't know what he does and i don't ask. Lotsa topless Columbian sweeties running around for a back rub... very nice. !! He once told me ... Hammer my friend I can have any thing in the world i want..but i have been a lifetime loser at gambling... You my friend have made my life complete...I thank you.... Kinda like an Atta Boy with a Spanish accent...l Well i missed my dinner engagement......Guess i eat alone... Thank You trolls......Why do i Bother??.... I am sure i will hear that tomorrow..... Sucks to have your friends call u a dummy !!

HAMMER, don't let them get under your skin. some of us who have been here a long time, really, really
appreciate your picks, so don't stop posting those WINNERS.:0008:0008:00hour:00hour:00hour

ugatz

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 25, 2016
Three of Hammer's last five plays have been exactly the same as Pennywise. The odds of that being a coincidence are astronomical. Of course he's tailing the plays. Everyone is.

copelo123

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 22, 2016
Three of Hammer's last five plays have been exactly the same as Pennywise. The odds of that being a coincidence are astronomical. Of course he's tailing the plays. Everyone is.

honestly no bet on this game, but how can you go against the streak. the Under is 12-0 Baltimore last 12

:shrug::shrug:

The Squirrell

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 18, 2013
Boston, MA

This is dead on, I never post and I come on here just to hope Hammer has posted a play. Please Hammer, keep doing what your doing and let the haters hate because I know I speak for many when I say I really appreciate what you do!!

Ramjet7

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2014
honestly no bet on this game, but how can you go against the streak. the Under is 12-0 Baltimore last 12

Nice second post. U should have used this as your first post before the game started. Honestly don't care where he gets the plays. He wins (except for tonight's play) and I follow.

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002

Real simple and put this in your notes... The sharpest guy in the room is the Linemaker.. It's his job is to fuck u. If he doesn't do his job he gets fired. He has the same stats and trends you have. He sets the line higher than reasonable to get the sheep in. Sharps agree and push it even higher. That ring any bells. If the stats and trends guys won they wd all be rich. They aint. They are still flipping burgers. At times even a blind fish catches a worm.
2 things you better learn to quit your day job
#1 learn to read the line.
#2 Learn to understand $$ moves. Why is the line moving and who is moving it and when. But what the fuck do i know? Now hope to see a post a this other fellow tomorrow. Some body here shd be able to do that......!!!

Any way.. loser today.........stats guys win one.....

canuckfan77

Forum Member
Mar 17, 2009
BC Interior
HAMMER, don't let them get under your skin. some of us who have been here a long time, really, really
appreciate your picks, so don't stop posting those WINNERS.:0008:0008:00hour:00hour:00hour

I agree with this. Ignore or ban the riff raff

I'm still learning :0007

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramjet7

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2014
Real simple and put this in your notes... The sharpest guy in the room is the Linemaker.. It's his job is to fuck u. If he doesn't do his job he gets fired. He has the same stats and trends you have. He sets the line higher than reasonable to get the sheep in. Sharps agree and push it even higher. That ring any bells. If the stats and trends guys won they wd all be rich. They aint. They are still flipping burgers. At times even a blind fish catches a worm.
2 things you better learn to quit your day job
#1 learn to read the line.
#2 Learn to understand $$ moves. Why is the line moving and who is moving it and when. But what the fuck do i know? Now hope to see a post a this other fellow tomorrow. Some body here shd be able to do that......!!!

Any way.. loser today.........stats guys win one.....

I found him. Seems he is on quite a run betting sides. He has Cleveland tonight.

Bet on MyBookie