tursdie

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
Easy pickin's are pretty much over in totals numbers have caught up with reality. But gotta have 1 at least

Reds / D Backs over 9.5 or 10 if you must...........Line maker set # at 9.5 highest in a long time for D Backs tied for Reds... and still got pushed to 10 . D backs been giving up a ton.... Pitcher gives up da long ball..

So......... one more time Zona / Reds over $200 Lets not give up all that Loot $$$ we have made all season....

Agreed! Like it meself too! :0074

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
Wisconsin and Dorado Puerto Rico
Easy pickin's are pretty much over in totals numbers have caught up with reality. But gotta have 1 at least

Reds / D Backs over 9.5 or 10 if you must...........Line maker set # at 9.5 highest in a long time for D Backs tied for Reds... and still got pushed to 10 . D backs been giving up a ton.... Pitcher gives up da long ball..

So......... one more time Zona / Reds over $200 Lets not give up all that Loot $$$ we have made all season....

Fricken' A Over in first 5 again..This fricken sucks where is the drama the tension the excitement....... 5-5 in the 4th shit...... Now i gotta go celebrate early.......Very Boring !!!!!

But its

Hammertime again .. The Best time you will ever have in your life..........

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
As ev shd know i don't post shit unless i tell you its a shit play 0 - 5 last i checked and i don't expect you to take em. news matter only they are shit plays....... pick an amount thats comfortable for you and be aware you are getting the best plays known to man on whatever i post.............filtered thru my mesh panties.......Hammer has left the building !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Now get some atta boys in here..T ?? Hello Earth to T...........Are u out there T ?? Vinnie ..so solly fo yo Lost..Ya took it up ta da kidneys again......

docwth

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2010
As ev shd know i don't post shit unless i tell you its a shit play 0 - 5 last i checked and i don't expect you to take em. news matter only they are shit plays....... pick an amount thats comfortable for you and be aware you are getting the best plays known to man on whatever i post.............filtered thru my mesh panties.......Hammer has left the building !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Now get some atta boys in here..T ?? Hello Earth to T...........Are u out there T ?? Vinnie ..so solly fo yo Lost..Ya took it up ta da kidneys again......

Thanks for your pick HAMMER, as always.:0008:0008:0074:00hour:00hour:00hour

Redhog

Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Hawg Country
Balt / Colo over .....

. whatever i post is a top play

pick an amount and go with it.I don't post shit unless i tell you its shit.....off for din din....

Been noticing as of late you have been having same play as Pennywise from across street who has been on an incredible run??

Coincidence? Me thinks not. :shrug:

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Been noticing as of late you have been having same play as Pennywise from across street who has been on an incredible run??

Say it ain't so ! :facepalm:

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002

Where is across the street... Been posting for 24 years dummy I don't need to tail any one.
May be whoever is taiing me . Has happened . Ever think a that Einstein.........I have been on an incredible run for a lifetime....Why don't you do every once here a favor and post em here. For once in your life do something worth while. And finally... Me does not think at all... Me puts mouth in gear and finds brain lacking.. !!! Why is it that trolls never post any thing but they are ready to fart on a dime.....

T

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Where is across the street... Been posting for 24 years dummy I don't need to tail any one.
May be whoever is taiing me . Has happened . Ever think a that Einstein.........I have been on an incredible run for a lifetime....Why don't you do every once here a favor and post em here. For once in your life do something worth while. And finally... Me does not think at all... Me puts mouth in gear and finds brain lacking.. !!! Why is it that trolls never post any thing but they are ready to fart on a dime.....

Hammer how old are you ?

hammer1

Forum Member
Jun 17, 2002
I'll even give you the reasoning .... same as yest Total set at highest in recent time.... still pushed up.. Education trolls !!!! go get one......!!!!!! Seriously...... Lights on No body Home.... How long did you practice "Frys with that Sir???

Bet on MyBookie