ufc on versus 5

muhr

Forum Member
Jul 28, 2007
hardy's defense is still shit. if he was facing condit, he'd get koed the same way again.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
lytle landed some solid shots early...and hardy basically didn`t like it...that`s why almost all his shots fell short...he was a bit gunshy........

when he went for the takedown late,you knew he didn`t want anymore.....

i don`t think hardy should stay in the ufc...he`s just too limited....he has no ground game...his punches look good,but if the left hook doesn`t land,he`s toast...

he needs more work...

Last edited:

muhr

Forum Member
Jul 28, 2007
hardy wants lytle to stand with him then goes for a late takedown to score some points and gets tapped out.

that kinda backfired on him.

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
Ya have to feel bad for Hardy

Nah, he's shit. Lytle fought Hardy's fight and he still couldn't do shit. When I saw the +3.5 on lytle I jumped all over it. Basically betting on a close fight, Lytles chin, and Hardy's lack of power :shrug:

Lol at Hardy not going to sleep cause he knows he gone...save the brain cells.

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
Ok my plays are

Henderson
Cerrone
Herman
Hardy
Benavidez
Benavidez/ Wineland to be fight of the night
Cerrone/ Oliveria goes distance

4 out of 7 makes it a great night.

Hardy made a mistake of boxing with Lytle. I bet on him because I thought he would use more kicks

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
Hardy made a mistake of boxing with Lytle. I bet on him because I thought he would use more kicks

I think they agreed not to. Like you don't take me down and I won't kick you type deal.

Hardy used that kick in the first and Lytle caught it, Hardy went down, Lytle didn't follow him to the ground and just looked at him like...wtf. After that Hardy stopped throwing kicks.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i tried to off my sadollah parlay in between the 1st and 2nd rounds with the 5 dimes "live betting" and the bastids kept changing the odds....i was never able to get a wager in....i tried 3 separate times......i felt like "keyboardicus" i was typing so fast...........:lol:

but no dice.....what a scam.....:142smilie

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
You can't submit Jesus.....so what does he do.....use both hands on a leg lock and gets his head smashed.

Miller made Henderson look better then he is.

Miller sub a guy that was supposed to be the next big thing with an unexpected beautiful leg lock in the first round when he beat Oliveira. That leg lock on Hendo was looking pretty good there for awhile. The second one is when he got tagged.

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
ukgaz..............you are giving Jesus way too much credit.

He will never be number 1 in the division.......never.

Miller fought like an idiot

Miller fought like an idiot sure. But he also got OWNED EVERYWHERE. Why don't you just give Henderson some credit? He is easily in line as a top 3 in the UFC LW division after this performance. I say give him Guida for the #1 contender fight. Guida would get mauled.

Great win for Henderson.....but he is a long way from the top.

Maynard would lay on him for three rounds

Edgar would pick him apart.

Melvin Guillard would knock his head off

Even Gilbert Melendez would beat him

Props to Jesus for the great win, he looked great.

But Miller fought like an idiot.

EVEN Melendez? You're so fucking delusional. Melendez is the best LW on the planet, and he will soon prove that. He has gotten crazy better in the last year.

am i the only guy on the planet who knew this about these two? Millers subs were the only way he could win and he almost landed a few of them. Stop it that he fought a bad gameplan. He is not the better wrestler so what was he supposed to do for goodness sakes. Hats of to Miller also cause he makes for exciting fights.

I wasn't worried about Hendersons wrestling. I was worried about the strength difference(which was NOTHING lol).

Kickserv just won't give him credit because he's not a UFC guy.

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Bucs you truly are a fucking idiot.

A complete fucking idiot.

My fucking hell are you dumb.

And oh yeah........Melendez is clearly #1 in the world huh....yeah...clearly....no doubt there:lol:

What fucking world do you live in:shrug:

You don't need any drugs when you go in for surgery, the ones you are on now will dull the pain.

It amazes me how clueless you are when it comes to MMA....over and over again you have no idea what you are talking about.

Shogun had "openings" against Jones huh.

Overeem didn't gas against Werdum.

And now...........Gilbert Melendez is clearly the best in the world.

My fucking hell you are on acid....lots of acid.

Oh and fuckwad.........the last 6 fights Henderson has fought under the Zuffa banner.

And two.........I know more fighters outside of Zuffa then you'll ever know.

Oh and newsflash dipshit...........GSP is top 200 in the WW division.

Bet on MyBookie