ufc on versus 5

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
And for the record bucs.........I do agree with you on Herman and the KO for Hamman.

I also think that Hamman/CB should have got FOTN.

The light is there bucs....go to the light.....

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I'd pay bucs 10 thousand dollars if he starts a thread listing the Top 20 pound for pound fighters.

And the Top 10 in each division.

That would be priceless. Ok not priceless, but 10 000 dollars worth.

Oh and I'd have Melendez ranked 6th in the world in the division.

And by the way if you actually read what I said.....I said "great win for Henderson".

Last edited:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
kickserv made 1.03 Rogans on the night:)

MMA Record (since UFC 58)
---------------------------------------------
Prop Bet 40-80
Fighter vs. Fighter 286-437
Parlays 113-184

+6.60 Joe Rogans

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
Overall 48-36-2 +39.79 units

Opinion 17-17 +3.25untis(always .5 unit bets)

Cerrone +115 2units
Hardy -105 1unit

Might up my Cerrone bet but right now I'm comfortable at 2. I think he'll be able to keep the fight standing and from there it's his fight to lose. His bjj is slick enough that if it goes to the ground I think he'll be ok.

Damn Hardy. I finally back up over my +40 mark, hopefully the last two events mean my slump is over.

IMO you can take Edgar, Maynard, Henderson and Melendez throw them in a tourny and it would be a toss up as to who would win.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Damn Hardy. I finally back up over my +40 mark, hopefully the last two events mean my slump is over.

IMO you can take Edgar, Maynard, Henderson and Melendez throw them in a tourny and it would be a toss up as to who would win.

honestly...i`d throw eddie alvarez in there ,too.....i enjoy watching the guy fight...

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
I'd pay bucs 10 thousand dollars if he starts a thread listing the Top 20 pound for pound fighters.

And the Top 10 in each division.

That would be priceless. Ok not priceless, but 10 000 dollars worth.

Oh and I'd have Melendez ranked 6th in the world in the division.

And by the way if you actually read what I said.....I said "great win for Henderson".

No fucking way Melendez is 6th. He is #3 at worst, but I have him ranked #1. To be honest, I don't think Edgar/Maynard would even be a threat to him. I think other LWs are more of a threat. Neither of them are out boxing or out striking him. He proved how great his takedown defense and submission defense is.

And I have no problem starting a thread with my top 10 in the world in each division...pay up you stiff...

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
i thought the Miller Hendo fight was much better then the main event. Much better.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
another thing six five gets killed about his comments about wrestlers but Hardy and his last takedown attempt was just showing u how pathetic the scoring is in this sport. Hardy said it himself about getting an extra point in the last round with a takedown

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
i thought the same exact thing. he said something about scoring a couple points by getting the takedown. wtf? makes no sense to me. beat the hell out of a guy for 4 minutes, but get a couple take downs and you steal the round? lmao...scoring in mma is a joke

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
Just got done watching the fights. Wish I could have seen the fb fights; I will hafta get on mmashare to watch them. Very entertaining to say the least, and I take back my miller comments. He got his ass kicked by a hugely impressive smooth, but he was very entertaining and that should have def been fon! Dana just rewarded lytle for being exciting all these years; obviously why he got the awards even though the hendo/miller was obv fon. Haven't seen the Short Fuse sub yet to judge if it was better.

I also thought to myself why couldn't gsp finish Hardy??:facepalm: Cant wait for my boy Diaz to finish him and wear that belt!!

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Just got done watching the fights. Wish I could have seen the fb fights; I will hafta get on mmashare to watch them. Very entertaining to say the least, and I take back my miller comments. He got his ass kicked by a hugely impressive smooth, but he was very entertaining and that should have def been fon! Dana just rewarded lytle for being exciting all these years; obviously why he got the awards even though the hendo/miller was obv fon. Haven't seen the Short Fuse sub yet to judge if it was better.

I also thought to myself why couldn't gsp finish Hardy??:facepalm: Cant wait for my boy Diaz to finish him and wear that belt!!

hmmmmmm?:mj03:

///:lol:

DeFactoCrippler

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2010
Bucs you truly are a fucking idiot.

And oh yeah........Melendez is clearly #1 in the world huh....yeah...clearly....no doubt there:lol:

I think Melendez is no doubt #1 at 155. He would rape edgar and maynard. I'd love to see him fock up clay guida first, though.

You even said so yourself after he beat kawajiri :shrug:

I never knew Gilbert was #1 in the world.

Learn something new everyday.

:facepalm:

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Melendez is well rounded and a great striker. Something I can't say about a lot of the UFC 155 guys. He has finishing power on the feet. I can't wait til he finally comes over so Kick can see it and eat some crow. He just doesn't like him b/c of Diaz, that's all.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
What crow would I have to eat?

I said he ain't number 1......I'd rank him 6...maybe even as high as 4.

He's good. Very good.

He needs to fight the best though.........something he hasn't done.

Look who he is fighting next?.....not a top 5 guy that is for sure.

He sure as fuck ain't number 1 that is for sure.

And for the record.......Melendez is a dick, a complete dick.

Ask anyone in the media (off the record) what they think of Melendez...the guy is a straight up fuckstick.

Bet on MyBookie