Ult. Fight Night 15: Live on Spike 9/17

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Strong points Bucs, it does explain the pattern of big fights winning more frequently and playing out as predicted, compared to my undercard woes. I don't know the sport like you guys do, and struggle to identify which fighters are stable and consistent compared to which fighters are still unproven or unpredictable. I don't have that problem in boxing.

Very encouraging post Bucs, ill learn to be more selective and stick with this game :toast: Thanks for looking out.

And let me also congratulate weepaul, whose been cleaning up on underdogs in MMA and boxing as of late.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no MMA genius. I don't know many of these undercard new guys like everyone else. Even if we do, typically it's hard to predict the outcome because most of the time their opponent is new. We never know how good their cardio is, or how their nerves will hold up :(

I didn't do to well this card, but I didn't get raped in the walet!

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
I'm not disagreeing, but if it is this obvious we should be able to pick and choose our action on these match-ups and clean freaking house!

There's always the chance of getting caught, but that should not hurt our winning percentages.

With that being said, who is the next/current golden boy that is going to get the "easier" fights?

I'm in.

I guess I was just saying that there are typically a couple fights on every card that are pretty solid locks. Every now and then, of course an upset is going to happen. But I've learned that if I just stay on course with the picks instead of trying to chase a pick, the success will keep coming.

As far as easier fights, probably Lyoto Machida, beacuse nobody wants to fight him LOL

Bet on MyBookie