Vtech vs Maryland 10/20/05

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

daddy

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2005
The line can lick my bawlz. yes, maryland has improved and wants to get revenge but vtech is just too good for them. Byrd statdium is not the hardest place to play at. Both teams will be trying to do their best since its nationally televised and i see vtech beating them.

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
Va Tech should win the National Title

Va Tech should win the National Title

That is if they don't get left out in the cold like Auburn last year!

bamafan

Forum Member
Jan 29, 2001
Tuscaloosa, Al
I like VT as well, but it is hard to go on the road in coference play and win big. This looks like one of those "trap" games. Getting on this one early (maybe buying down to 9.5) and playing the middle (assuming it goes up to around 13.5 or 14, which I wouldn't doubt, with most money going on VT) may not be a real bad idea.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

h82don8

Forum Member
Oct 13, 2005
daddy said:
The line can lick my bawlz. yes, maryland has improved and wants to get revenge but vtech is just too good for them. Byrd statdium is not the hardest place to play at. Both teams will be trying to do their best since its nationally televised and i see vtech beating them.

LOL :mj07:

gbp1979

The Grae
Forum Member
Oct 17, 2005
Columbia, SC
I know VTech is on the road and this is a conference game, but I would still feel pretty comfy taking VT at as much as 13.5...

daddy

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2005
gbp1979 said:
I know VTech is on the road and this is a conference game, but I would still feel pretty comfy taking VT at as much as 13.5...

what he^ said. :firing: maryland

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

daddy

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2005
Is there any maryland backers that have anything to say about this game?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ysg3

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2005
Daddy just a warning... take the sucker side, continue betting a serious public play such as this one and you will find out for yourself in due time. It may not be this game, but if not this one it will bite you later. OF course every sign points to taking Vtech that is what it is supposed to look like for a nationally telvised game on a thursday night that the whole public will be betting on. This is the only game to focus on therefore, Vegas can profit even more than they usually do because of the heavy action they will be getting due to the 2 game card on thursday night. I would say good luck on your VT play, but i will be against you. Mary has excellent home record, the better coach, and the line is begging for VT action, that is enough reason for me to take Mary.

soul train

Go Mets!
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2005
Just my 2 cents...I like going against the public also on certain plays.This might be 1 of them.This line opened up for the most part at all books at 10.5. At 2 books.. pinny it opened at 11.5 and 5 dimes 11 it is now down to 10 accross the board with 88% of the public on Vtech.I think the Terps can score at home in this game.If Hollenbach can stay away from the pick i believe they can move the ball up and down the field for some scores and keep it close.Just my opinion...GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hokie Fan

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2003
Didnt Va tech just go ON THE ROAD and beat a 6-1 West Virginia team??
Ask Loiusville what its like there to play
Didnt West Virginia kick the hell out of Maryland..??

Im no genius but.. Wouldnt it seem Tech covers easy??

ajoytoy

carpe vitam
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2003
(919)
ysg3 said:
Daddy just a warning... take the sucker side, continue betting a serious public play such as this one and you will find out for yourself in due time. It may not be this game, but if not this one it will bite you later. OF course every sign points to taking Vtech that is what it is supposed to look like for a nationally telvised game on a thursday night that the whole public will be betting on. This is the only game to focus on therefore, Vegas can profit even more than they usually do because of the heavy action they will be getting due to the 2 game card on thursday night. I would say good luck on your VT play, but i will be against you. Mary has excellent home record, the better coach, and the line is begging for VT action, that is enough reason for me to take Mary.

dont agree there, but agree with most of the rest of what you said...VT could easily roll, but with the national spotlight on this game, you know the Terps will definitely show up for the game..at worst a possible backdoor...kind of what VT did to Auburn last year in the postseason

ysg3

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2005
I think beamer is a good coach, and while there may not be much of an edge, The Fridge knows how to get his guys ready toplay, and I belive e when it comes to making adjustments week in and week out The Fridge is excellent at that. That being said MAryland certainly does not have the skill position weapons that Vtech has, and vick, humes etc.. are very tough to stop

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
daddy:

enlighten us with your prediction of the score. if this game is decided by more than 14 points, id be very very surprised. your thoughts?