Vtech vs Maryland 10/20/05

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

daddy

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2005
gman2 said:
daddy:

enlighten us with your prediction of the score. if this game is decided by more than 14 points, id be very very surprised. your thoughts?

maybe that guy had a typo...i see it 34-21 VTECH

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
daddy:

i do apologize. i actually thought the guy had 34-21 tech as well, and that you were laughing at the chance of a 13 point game. i do agree that it would take a herculean effort for maryland to win outright but also dont think this game is nearly as easy as some are thinking it is. frankly, i think a lot of people see vtech as #3 in the nation in what is just about the only game in town on thursday night and thats enough for them to lay the chalk. maryland is not a bad team though. and vtech is a good but hardly invincible group. a totally different team away from home imo. we'll see how it goes

daddy

Forum Member
Oct 9, 2005
before i looked at anyones opinion earlier in the week, i analyzed the two teams and i came to a conclusion that vtech was gonna win. last week i let peoples opinion shoot down my plays and i lost. i'm not gonna let it happen this week. i said vtech at the begining of the week and im gonna stick to it. either vtech or no play for me.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Axle

Forum Member
Nov 15, 2004
Proceeding with caution. VT looks way too obvious here...will be playing Terps.

The last game for VT saw leading rusher Cedric Humes break his right forearm, an injury that is expected to keep him on the sidelines Thursday. Also Mike Imoh had a sprained ankle, although he will probably play, he'll have a bad wheel. VT might win, but not by the spread...Terps will be the play for me; however, I've been wrong before. lol.

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
This is similar to two years ago, when VTech was 6-0 traveling to a 2-4 West Virginia team at night. Needless to say Tech went home with a 28-7 loss. I'm not saying MD will win, but it won't be a rout by Vtech. Vtech has 3 ranked teams on deck, they better not overlook a MD team they dominated last year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg