We clearly have a gun problem. (My 20,000th Post)

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
True Hedge, but my comment about hedge shears was not actually a smart ass remark, 37 years ago i was nearly killed by a "friend" who had mental issues, one step slower I woulda had them (the hedge shears) thru my back, rather than the back of my leg

So what you're saying is.......if I am hearing you correctly is that you survived by........shear luck?

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
This is the type of story that shits all over the pro-gun argument of "self defense". Even if the camera-man and reporter were packing, there is nothing they could have done. Nothing. If someone with a gun wants to kill you, you're done. The element of surprise trumps.

So, now we are hearing our friends say it is a mental health issue. I guess we just shrug our shoulders and say "oh well". Look at REFLOG's story, he was nearly killed by a mentally ill guy with hedge shears.....good thing he didn't have a gun, huh?

There are examples of other places around the world removing guns from society and having success, but it just gets ignored. I don't get it. We clearly have a gun problem but we're too worried about our "right" to own guns. That right has no place in 2015, where it made perfect sense 200+ years ago, it has no place in today's society......where a well armed militia would be destroyed by unmanned drones.

Fucking disgusting. I can't go to a movie theater without it being in the back of my mind.

Reactions: Old School

ryson

Capitalist
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2001
IAH
This is the type of story that shits all over the pro-gun argument of "self defense". Even if the camera-man and reporter were packing, there is nothing they could have done. Nothing. If someone with a gun wants to kill you, you're done. The element of surprise trumps.

So, now we are hearing our friends say it is a mental health issue. I guess we just shrug our shoulders and say "oh well". Look at REFLOG's story, he was nearly killed by a mentally ill guy with hedge shears.....good thing he didn't have a gun, huh?

There are examples of other places around the world removing guns from society and having success, but it just gets ignored. I don't get it. We clearly have a gun problem but we're too worried about our "right" to own guns. That right has no place in 2015, where it made perfect sense 200+ years ago, it has no place in today's society......where a well armed militia would be destroyed by unmanned drones.

Fucking disgusting. I can't go to a movie theater without it being in the back of my mind.

Evil is evil. Outlaw guns and the guy would have used a bat, knife etc. He was on a mission to destroy humans. If you don't want hardware then don't but don't try to impose your will on me.

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
Evil is evil. Outlaw guns and the guy would have used a bat, knife etc. He was on a mission to destroy humans. If you don't want hardware then don't but don't try to impose your will on me.

So body count doesn't matter huh? Nice. If you're a motherfucker with a knife, one would run and shit while you're slicing the other. :0074

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md

:facepalm:

Yeah how dare people want their families and themselves to feel safe in public settings, you really like guns and find them neat.

Who cares that they are absurdly easy to get and unstable people can get assault rifles because you really really like guns.

I have never seen anyone go into a crowded theater and kill dozens of people with a bat but I guess I do not get out much.

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX

don't worry about the kids..

VERY SOON....EVERYBODY GETS TO TOTE A ........G U N.

THAT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM..

EVERYBODY LIVES IN FEAR OF GETTING SHOT..

SO NOBODY SHOOTS NOBODY...

IT'S ALL MAKES SENSE .....

I was speaking more about the escalation in regards to live tweeting the murders.. I would bet the next psychopath follow suit b/c of the reaction this racist POS is getting.. Whats next a school shooting on a GoPro??

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
Thought this was a good quote

I find it ironic, to say the least that members of the elitist white liberal media are victims of the "race mongering/ baiting" monster that THEY created. "You Reap What You Sow".

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md

I find it ironic, to say the least that members of the elitist white liberal media are victims of the "race mongering/ baiting" monster that THEY created. "You Reap What You Sow".

Seriously?

that is a good quote?

So somehow these two people deserved to get murdered?

What the fuck does this quote even mean?

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com

Excellent quote :0074

It's staggering how bad the media is in today's society. Absolutely ridiculous!!!!

kneifl

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

Actually that's a very stupid quote. :0008

Dead Money

Forum Member
Sep 15, 2005
Upstairs watching sports on the big TV.
No guns in England, but......

No guns in England, but......

The new ?Save a Life ? Surrender Your Knife? program is in full swing and police are telling us that they have joined forces with an already growing trend in the United Kingdom to ban ?pointy? knives.

In the UK, the rate of knife violence is approximately one in every 374 people victimized, compared with a rate of one in 750 people victimized by gun violence in the United States.

Lancashire Police tell us that an ?amnesty? program began at the end of August, and ?more than 800 knives have been handed in across the county ? including swords, machetes and commando knives.?

The Lancashire department explains that their ?officers have now given their backing to a national initiative designed to raise awareness of knife crime and encourage the surrender of dangerous weapons.?

In spite of the amnesty ending this week, police tell us that ?people can continue to hand in any knife at any police station with a front counter as well being able to drop them into the designated bins.?

Those bins will be in cities all over the U.K. as this call for people to turn in pointed knives continues.

?We are keen to raise awareness of the devastating impact of knife crime and to reduce the number of families affected so we have decided to keep the knife bins indefinitely,? Detective Chief Inspector Steve Dowson said.

?We?ve been delighted with the response so far, but our communities have told us that they want an end to knife crime and that they want to work with us to make that happen.?

A call from the British Medical Journal was published several years ago, arguing that ?many assaults are committed impulsively, prompted by alcohol and drugs, and a kitchen knife often makes an all too available weapon,? according to the BBC.

Researchers ?consulted 10 top chefs from around the UK, and found such knives have little practical value in the kitchen. None of the chefs felt such knives were essential, since the point of a short blade was just as useful when a sharp end was needed.?

Again, we remind our readers outside of the UK, that this is not satire, just another example of the government claiming they are here to protect us from ourselves.

Amethyest

Myth Legend
Forum Member
Apr 15, 2001
Hope it dosn't happen

Hope it dosn't happen

I truly Don't want to disrupt this thread.

That being said many of you have made some very Interesting remarks ( posts )

:0074 :toast:

Bet on MyBookie