We clearly have a gun problem. (My 20,000th Post)

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Gibber,
Please, pretty please, show me an example of a white liberal elitist that started fear mongering. Show me one that "race baited".
Race baiting would be defined as what, to you exactly?
I can show your an example of it by conservative Republicans, look up at hedges post.
TA DA TI DA!

It was super easy for me to find an example, let's see what you can come up with brother. I'll wait here.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
I was speaking more about the escalation in regards to live tweeting the murders.. I would bet the next psychopath follow suit b/c of the reaction this racist POS is getting.. Whats next a school shooting on a GoPro??

That's exactly what will happen in the future. That's how people see it in first person video games, isn't it?

Call Of Duty will lose it's "zip" for some of these pinheads, and they'll need to ratchet things up.

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Fucking disgusting. I can't go to a movie theater without it being in the back of my mind.

Just try not to let your awareness of crime (because of 24 news and the internet) make you paranoid.

The murder rate in America was DOUBLE what it is now, 20 years ago. If you managed to survive the 1990s, you will manage to survive the MUCH MUCH MUCH more peaceful 2010's

Matter of fact, the murder rate in America in 2013 was lower than every single year since 1960.
You have never been LESS likely to get murdered in America than you are today.

Everyone needs to relax.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
Who said disarm the populace? You're being kinda weird about this. I said restrict ownership. It is is proven globally that lower gun ownership rates = less gun crime. Period.

Why would you even ask if lower gun ownership rates would stop this particular murder? Obviously, the realistic goal is to lessen gun crime. To eradicate gun crime is unfeasible....I think even Japan has an occasional shooting

To me, the more restrictions the better..for starters, convicted criminals of any kind should lose their right to own or possess a firearm with mandatory sentences for those caught in possesion.

fair enough...but there were no flags on this guy short of a bad attitude...

he was killing himself some white peeps(gun or no gun)...I have a smatchet here in the house and I could easily have killed those unsuspecting poor people with it in short order...

this guy was walking around with a chip on his shoulder the size of a railroad tie......this was gonna happen short of the guy having some sort of epiphany...

I'm no hunter but i live in a fairly nice community around 20-25 minutes from the inner city....I'd feel naked without a gun in the house for protection.....not everybody lives in a safe,gated community....i cherish the right to be able to protect my family regardless of the situation....

btw...thanks for the response ,cie....a friend told me he was also having issues with the upgrade....my computer is 5 years + old..... playin` it safe for now....

I take it you installed the upgrade and were able to go back to your old operating system?.....I think I`ll wait(I understand you have until august of 2016 to install)........

Last edited:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I can`t sleep...but a thought occurred to me.....anybody feel like the subway commercials just aren`t the same without a lovable pedophile huckster?...... does that make me a bad person?

I need some melatonin...

g`night(I hope) dudes....

Bet on MyBookie