*** EZWINNERS NBA ***

2 STAR: (703) SAN ANTONIO (+7.5) over LA Lakers
(Risking $220 to win $200)
8:05PM Central Time

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ronald91

Forum Member
Nov 30, 2006
Anybody want to go in with me on getting a hot service? Dr. Baseball, Hitman, Computer Crushers, etc? If so get my email from madjack. I will be getting Computer Crushers here in about an hour or so. The plays are like $25 each so I was thinking if there was about 5 people who wanted to go in it would basically make it about $5 a play. I don't want anyone sending each other money because I want no controversy. I was just thinking we could get together and take turns buying it and email each other the plays and post them here. Just a thought, if you are interested give me an email
I want to go in on Hitman. R u still interested MLB KING??

MLBKING

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2008
I want to go in on Hitman. R u still interested MLB KING??

Yes, I sure am. Get my email from madjack. Hope we get a big group, the more the better. We can take turns buying that way it really won't cost us very much at all weekly

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
GamblersWorld

TIP OF THE DAY

Sport: NBA Game: 9:00PM, San Antonio Spurs vs. Los Angeles Lakers

Prediction: Los Angeles Lakers

Current Line: -7 Over/Under: 197.5 Reason: The San Antonio Spurs and the Los Angeles Lakers will both be trying to pick up a postseason win on Wednesday when they battle at STAPLES Center. Oddsmakers currently have the Lakers listed as 7-point favorites versus the Spurs, while the game's total is sitting at 197.5. Manu Ginobili dropped 26 points to lift the Spurs to a 91-82 win over the Hornets in Game 7 of their second-round series on Monday night. San Antonio covered as 3.5-point road underdogs as the teams played under the 182.5-point total set by oddsmakers. The Lakers defeated the Jazz 108-105 in Game 6 last Friday to advance to the Western Conference Finals. The Lakers won the game as 3.5-point underdogs, while the combined score made it OVER the posted total of 212.5. Kobe Bryant had a game-high 34 points with eight rebounds and six assists to power the Lakers in that contest. Team records: San Antonio: 56-26 SU, 38-44 ATS Los Angeles: 57-25 SU, 47-34-1 ATS San Antonio most recently: When playing on Wednesday are 10-0 Before playing LA Lakers are 8-2 After playing New Orleans are 6-4 After a win are 6-4 Los Angeles most recently: When playing on Wednesday are 8-2 Before playing San Antonio are 9-1 After playing Utah are 4-6 After a win are 9-1 A few trends to consider: The total has gone UNDER in 4 of San Antonio's last 5 games San Antonio is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games San Antonio is 4-1 ATS in its last 5 games The total has gone OVER in 12 of San Antonio's last 17 games when playing on the road against LA Lakers LA Lakers are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games at home LA Lakers are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games LA Lakers are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games at home The total has gone OVER in 4 of the LA Lakers last 5 games Next up: San Antonio at LA Lakers, Friday, May 23 LA Lakers home to San Antonio, Friday, May 23

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
SportsKingz

MLB
MILWAUKEE
PHILLY
WHITE SOX
DODGERS
ANGELS

NBA
LAKERS -7
OVER 196

loko

Forum Member
May 8, 2008
Steven Budin-CEO

WEDNESDAY'S PICKS
BALTIMORE CREW
25 DIME SIDE RELEASE
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

CALI-CARTEL
50 DIME SERIES RELEASE
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Evan Altemus

Seattle Mariners vs. Detroit Tigers (MLB) - 7:05 PM EDT Premium Pick
Pick: Total: 10.5/-108 Over Play Title: AL Evening Top Play
AL Evening Top Play

New York Mets vs. Atlanta Braves (MLB) - 7:10 PM EDT Premium Pick
Pick: Point Spread: -1.5/150 Atlanta Braves Play Title: NL Top Run Line Play
NL Top Run Line Play

Cleveland Indians vs. Chicago White Sox (MLB) - 8:10 PM EDT Premium Pick
Pick: Total: 8.5/-122 Under Play Title: AL Evening Top Total
AL Evening Top Total

Texas Rangers vs. Minnesota Twins (MLB) - 8:10 PM EDT Premium Pick
Pick: Point Spread: -1.5/131 Minnesota Twins Play Title: AL Top Run Line

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Steven Budin-CEO

WEDNESDAY'S PICKS
BALTIMORE CREW
25 DIME SIDE RELEASE
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

CALI-CARTEL
50 DIME SERIES RELEASE
LOS ANGELES LAKERS

loko

did you buy this?

Never mind

Confirmed from another site.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Comps

Jim Feist

La Angels

The Angels are getting healthy on offense and come off a big 10-2 Freeway Series victory over the Dodgers. Catcher Mike Napoli had two homers in the game and now has 10 on the season! Starter Jon Garland has owned the Blue Jays in his career with a 9-2 record. The Angels have a winning road mark while the Blue Jays are just a .500 team at home. This shapes up as an excellent spot for the visitors. Play the Angels!

Dave Cokin

TORONTO BLUE JAYS

There aren't too many spots right now to feel confident laying any kind of a price with Toronto. It's not going well for the Blue Jays and there has to be some heat on skipper John Gibbons as the team flounders out of contention in the AL East. The exception is when Shaum Marcum takes the mound. He's establishing himself as a top pitcher with a legit shot at gaining elite status if he maintains his rapidly upward mobility. Marcum is in complete command right now and is overmatching hitters and he's been brilliant at home. Jon Garland has been quietly effective for the Angels and he's got gaudy career stats against the Jays. But I don't think the number has caught up to the level Marcum is at just yet, so I'll take the shot with the Blue Jays here.

i
Marc Lawrence

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS

The Diamondbacks send ace Brandon Webb to the hill in Florida when they take on the Marlins at Dolphin Stadium Wednesday night. Aside from being a perfect 9-0 in his team starts this season, Webb is in commanding KW form with 15 strikeouts and two walks in his las three starts. He's also 7-0 in his last seven starts on Wednesdays. Too many good numbers, and a good arm, for the Marlins to overcome here tonight.

Brad Diamond Sports

NY YANKEES

Last time out with lefty Olsen on the hill the Birds survived a late rally by the Nationals to pick up a huge win. However, hurler Olsen was quite lucky as his location and speed seemed off in comparison to prior outings. With New York 29-14 at home versus the Orioles and 97-41 at home versus lefties. I?ll support the suffering Yankees to pick up a big win. Don't miss Brad's two super outings this evening in MLB and NBA action this Wednesday evening. Good Luck!

Alex Smart Sports

ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS

Brandon Webb the Arizona DBacks ace hurler has started his season in red hot form as is evident by recording a 9-0 record along with a stingy 2.56 ERA, including a magnificent 0.99 WHIP. Opposing offenses are hitting a lowly .198 against Webb, which is the best mark of any pitcher in the major leagues. Ricky Nolasco (2-3,5.18 ERA) his Florida Marlins pitching opponent , is currently operating at the proverbial opposite end of the performance spectrum. The Marlins righty has allowed 45 hits in 41.2 innings of work , and has been for the most part ineffective this season, especially at home where he owns a bloated 11.56 ERA,in two starts . Considering the pitching matchup, its not a hard decision backing the DBacks in this spot. Final notes & Key Trends: Webb is 14-3 L/17 against the money line on the road when the total is 7 to 8.5. Webb is 4-0 on road this season, along with a 1.33 ERA. Arizona is 26-7 L/33 as big favorites of -151 to -200. Marlins have lost 20 of the L/2 7 vs the NL West.

Jose Gonzalez

SAN ANTONIO SPURS

The Lakers had the benefit of getting a few days rest when they took care of the Utah Jazz in six games last Sunday. The Spurs did play two days ago in New Orleans winning the decisive game seven. These two teams met four times during the regular season with the home team taking the victory in each game. However, the Spurs did cover three of the games including one in Los Angles. There are many who say that a NBA that gets to rest before the upcoming series has the advantage. In yesterday win and cover by the Boston Celtics, rest was no ally to the Pistons. Celtics looked like the sharper team in their 88-79 victory. The Spurs are a veteran team that knows what has to be done in the playoffs. They will play physical basketball and take their opponents out of their game.

i
James Patrick Sports

CLEVELAND INDIANS

The Tribe is in the Windy City to face Ozzie Guillen?s Pale Hose in game two of their series and veteran RHP Paul Byrd gets the call. Byrd has won his last four starts against Chicago and Cleveland has won 7 of 11 as well. Career record of Byrd is 9-2against his opponent and our Wednesday complimentary selection is #977 Cleveland Indians.

Tom Freese

INDIANS / WHITE SOX UNDER

We like a low scoring game here as both starting pitchers Javier Vazquez of the White Sox and Paul Byrd of the Indians have a better than 10-1 strikeout to walk ratio in their last 3 starts. Cleveland is 8-0 UNDER their last 8 games as underdogs and they are 6-0 UNDER in Byrd's last 6 starts. Chicago is 11-3 UNDER vs. losing teams and they are 16-5 UNDER their last 21 games. PLAY ON 'UNDER'

Terron Chapman

SAN ANTONIO SPURS +7

For Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers to make it to the NBA finals, they must make it pass Tim Duncan and the defending champs. And if game 7 against New Orleans is any indication, the champs aren't going out without a fight. The Spurs showed their championship pedigree Monday evening picking apart the upstart Hornets en route to a 91-82 victory. They now must turn around and play the number one seed Los Angeles Lakers tonight at Staples Center in game 1 of the Western Conference Finals. We'll back the Spurs in this position with the short time to prepare and quick turnaround. The four days off between game 6 and 7 of the Spurs semifinal round with the Hornets did wonders for the Spurs veteran legs in game 7. No longer were the Spurs beat to loose balls and outhustled. In fact the Spurs were outrebounded in every game in New Orleans except game 7. These two split their season series 2-2 with neither team able to win on the other's home court. But this will be the first time the Lakers will face a healthy Spurs team at home this season. In both games in LA in the regular season the Spurs were without some of their key stars. Tony Parker and Tim Duncan did not play in a december meeting in LA, a 102-97 Lakers win. The Spurs were without Manu Ginobli in their second trip to Staples a 106-85 Lakers win. And only one game, the most recent Lakers win in Staples featured the Lakers mid season acquisition Pau Gasol. As you can see there alot of first to the season that will be on display tonight to give the defending champs so much of a cushion with so much unknown provides great value for anyone interested in backing them. The Lakers squad is perhaps the most talented in the NBA but alot has yet to be determined about just how good they really are. Monday night the Spurs gave us a reminder of just how good they can be. The Spurs are 5-1 ats their last 6 conference finals games.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Comps

Matt Fargo

ST LOUIS CARDINALS +126

St. Louis lost a tough one last night as it was one swing of the bat that resulted in a three runs home run and the difference. I will get back on the Cardinals tonight as they are still clearly the better team. They have now won three of their last four games and for the most part they have shut down the anemic Padres offense, allowing just five runs in the first two games of this series while allowing a .200 average. The offense is still hitting well, batting a .295 clip over the last 10 games. One win is not going to suddenly turn this season around for the Padres. Winning back-to-back games is not easy for this team as they have done it once since mid-April, going 1-8 in their last nine games following a win. After a somewhat decent start to the year, the Padres are 9-24 over their last 33 games, which is putting heat on the coaches and the players. It has been a mixture of bad pitching and poor offensive production of late but the offense takes the cake, hitting just .234 including a mere .214 at home. Chris Young is struggling on the mound. He has allowed four runs or more in two of his last three starts and even though he is heading home, he is not in good form. His 4.18 ERA on the season is a run higher than his WERA from all of last year but more concerning is his 1.45 WHIP. He is walking far more hitters and he has issued at least three walks in seven of his nine starts. Young faced the Cardinals twice last season, losing both games by a 5-0 decision. Braden Looper counters for the Cardinals and while he received the loss against Tampa Bay last time out, he pitched his best game in his last three outings. He has had his share of struggles on the road but he has faced some tough offenses in Milwaukee, Colorado and Houston. He gets a huge break against the worst hitting offense in baseball. Despite going 0-3 in quality starts on the road, he is 2-1 and more importantly, he has a solid 1.15 WHIP which will come down even more against the struggling San Diego offense.

Big Al McMordie

CHICAGO CUBS -105

While the Houston Astros pitching rotation is falling apart, the Cubs group of starters is doing just the opposite and coming together better than it has in years. Ace Carlos Zambrano is having his usual stellar season, Ted Lilly is flourishing in his new home, and Ryan Dempster is breaking out in his first season as a full-time starter since 2003. And former starter Kerry Wood is finally healthy and dominating hitters like he did years ago, only this time it's in a new role as Chicago's closer. That leaves room for some youngsters to come up and compete for the #4 and #5 positions in the rotation. One of these is 22 year-old righthander Sean Gallagher. The Cubs have done the right thing by letting Gallagher develop in the minor leagues since he came into professional ball in 2004. And Gallagher has been successful at just about every stop in the Minors, showing decent control and big strikeout numbers. In five starts in AAA Iowa before being called up, Gallagher had 30 strikeouts and only 9 walks in 29 innings to go along with a 3.10 ERA. Gallagher has not embarrassed himself in his two starts so far with the Major League Club and the Cubs are in fact 2-0 during that time. This is a great matchup for him against a Houston team that is reeling right now and in a ballpark in which the Cubs have had a lot of success lately. Take Chicago. As always, good luck...Al McMordie.

John Ryan

KANSAS CITY ROYALS +152

Ai Simulator 3* graded play on Kansas City ? Colon is back in the majors, but is not the same pitcher he once was and has attempted to recreate himself. He has done so in the minors, but now has to face major league hitters. Colon allowed just one earned run in 3 starts, 14.0 innings, with Triple-A Pawtucket before his call-up, going 2-0 with a 0.64ERA. He allowed a single hit in 2 of those outings, both wins: his season debut on vs. Indianapolis on April 3 (1 hit, 1 BB in 5.0 innings) and his latest start at Buffalo on May 15 (1 hit in 6.0 nnings). He surrendered his only run on 4 hits versus Norwich on May 10, a 3.0 inning outing. He fanned 11 while issuing a walk in his 14.0 total IP.No doubt KC will make him pitch and throw strikes in the first trip through the lineup knowing that his pitch count will around 75 for this game. Brett Tomko gets the call in the third game of this series tonight and he snapped a personal 4-game losing streak that spanned 6 starts with a 7-6 win over the Marlins in Florida on Friday night. In that start he went 6.0 innings allowing 5 hits and 2 runs with 2 walks and 4 strikeouts. The win over the Marlins was his first since knocking off the Twins in the Metrodome on April 6, a 3-1 win in which he tossed 5.0 shutout innings. Used mainly as a starter in his career, tomorrow will be his 356th big league appearance and 259th start, in a career that began in 1997 with Cincinnati and has since traveled through Seattle, San Diego (twice), St. Louis, San Francisco and Los Angeles. KC is 46-47 +20 units after a loss by 2 runs or less over the past 3 seasons. Take KC.

Jeff Benton

5♦ ARIZONA DIAMONDBACKS -1? RL

Webb has been absolutely ridiculous this season, going 9-0 with a 2.56 ERA in nine starts, including a sparkling 4-0 with a 1.33 ERA on the road. And with the DBacks averaging more than 6.2 runs per game with Webb on the mound, Arizona has won seven of Webb?s nine starts by at least two runs. Now, in fairness, I will point out that Webb has some spotty career numbers against the Marlins (3-3, 5.05 ERA in six starts). However, those numbers are a bit misleading, because the last three times Webb has faced the Marlins, he?s 3-0 with a 1.35 ERA, including a 7-0 whitewash in his one outing against the Fish last year. As for Nolasco, he?s had his decent moments this season, but he?s still just 2-3 with a 5.18 ERA in seven starts, including 0-2 with a 7.20 ERA. In those two home games, the Marlins have lost 8-0 to the Braves and 7-2 to San Diego ? two teams not nearly as talented as Arizona. Bottom line: I know Webb?s not going to stay undefeated all season long, but I can?t see any way his streak ends tonight. Look for another multi-run victory by the Snakes.

Matt Rivers

CLEVELAND INDIANS

This game is at the very worst 50-50 and I'm therefore all about the visotors. I do give Javier Vazquez a slight edge over Paul Byrd but I would not be surprised in the slightest to see Byrd look the better tonight. Both hurlers have been around the block and are extremely professional. When off either can get smacked around but when on they can look like All-Stars. Chicago has been just as good so far this season but Cleveland, when all is said and done, will have more wins and the better shot at making it to the postseason as they are the superior team. Victor Martinez and Travis Hafner have not really done much of anything but they will at some point to help out a star in Grady Sizemore and prove how the Indians are right up there in the American League and all of baseball. Being at home in baseball is not what it is in most sports so I really do not give the White Sox that much of an advantage in that regard and in the end I will back what is the overall better club plus a little bit.

Bobby Maxwell

3♦ LA ANGELS +115

The Angels went to Toronto and got the win on Tuesday behind some strong pitching and we're looking for them to do the same tonight when they send Jon Garland (4-3, 4.32 ERA) to the mound to take on the Blue Jays and starter Shaun Marcum (4-2, 2.50). Garland has been strong on the road for the Angels, going 2-1 with a 2.67 ERA. Last time out on the road he blanked the Rays on four hits over eight innings but his offense game him nothing and the Rays scored two in the ninth to win 2-0. As a member of the White Sox, Garland led them to an 8-2 mark in 10 starts against the Blue Jays over a five-year span. Marcum has been tough for the Blue Jays but had to come out of his last start on Sunday in Philadelphia after just an inning after giving up two runs on two hits. We'll see if he's fully recovered in just two days off. Let's grab the plus money on the Angels in this one and go with Garland to get the job done on the road again.

Tony Matthews

RANGERS / TWINS OVER 9?

We expect a high-scoring game as the Texas Rangers face-off against the Minnesota Twins in Wednesday's MLB game. The Texas Rangers will use starting pitcher Sidney Ponson. Sidney Ponson has been struggling as of late. In fact, Sidney Ponson has a 5.19 ERA in his last 3 starts. We see Sidney Ponson giving up many runs once again tonight. The Minnesota Twins will use starting pitcher Nick Blackburn. Nick Blackburn has also been struggling as of late. In fact, Nick Blackburn has a 4.26 ERA in his last 3 starts. We also see Nick Blackburn giving up many runs once again tonight. These teams have a history of scoring many runs when they meet. In fact, the "Over" is a Perfect 5-0 in the last 5 meetings between these teams. Take the Texas Rangers/Minnesota Twins Over 9?!

LT Profits

OAKLAND ATHLETICS -105

The Tampa Bay Rays have been a great story this season, but we are high on starting pitcher Dana Eveland of the Oakland Athletics, so we look for the A?s to avoid getting swept at home here. Eveland has been brilliant while posting a 3.23 ERA and 1.28 WHIP in 53 innings, allowing three earned runs or less in eight of his nine starts. The young southpaw should be doubly tough an a Tampa Bay lineup that has never faced him before, particularly since the Rays are batting just .209 vs. left-handed pitching on the road this year. Also, do not forget that the Athletics still have the second best bullpen ERA in the American League at 3.25, meaning that the A?s will be tough to beat if they can get an early lead. Well, we see them doing just that vs. Rays starter Andy Sonnanstine. Now granted, Sonnanstine?s numbers for the whole season are actually very similar to Eveland?s, but he has not been nearly as consistent. Sonnanstine did allow just one run on eight hits in eight innings at St. Louis last week, but he is just as likely to revert to his previous two outings, when he allowed a total of nine earned runs and 21 baserunners in only 11 innings. We will go with the more consistent hurler in Eveland here, especially considering Tampa Bay?s difficulties vs. southpaws on the road.

FLORIDA MARLINS +155

Now it is obviously a difficult task to beat the 9-0 Brandon Webb of the Arizona Diamondbacks, but we love this line value on the Florida Marlins at home here. After all, the Marlins are still in first place in the National League East at 25-19, and although they ran into some difficulties on the road in Cincinnati lately, they are still 6-2 in their last eight home games. Sure they have a patchwork starting rotation after Scott Olsen and Mark Hendrickson, including tonight?s starter Ricky Nolasco, but they have made up for that fact with an excellent bullpen that has a collective 3.36 ERA. Besides, Nolasco has not been terrible when the Fish have limited innings, as he has allowed three runs or less in four of his last five starts while never going beyond six innings. A repeat performance here would be just fine with us, given the quality of the Florida bullpen. Now, we obviously see no negatives in Webb in this spot, but that would not matter if the Diamondbacks don?t give him any runs. Arizona is averaging just 3.90 runs per game in the last 10 contests (compared to 5.80 runs for Florida), and they are hitting just .220 as a team including a pathetic .179 vs. right-handed pitching over this span. We look for the D-Backs? offensive woes to continue here vs. Nolasco and the fine Florida pen, setting up a huge payday at an inflated home price for Marlins backers.

John Fina

CARDINALS / PADRES OVER 7?

Today we expect a low-scoring game as the St. Louis Cardinals do battle with the San Diego Padres. One reason why we expect a high-scoring game is because both these teams will be sending to the mound struggling starting pitchers. This says it all... The St. Louis Cardinals Starting Pitcher (Braden Looper) has a 4.87 ERA in his last 3 starts, while San Diego Padres Starting Pitcher (Chris Young) has a 5.29 ERA in his last 3 starts. As you can see, both these pitchers have been struggling and will most likely give up many runs today. Take the St. Louis Cardinals/San Diego Padres Over 7?!

Carlo Campanella

7* SPURS / LAKERS UNDER

The Lakers closed out the series against Utah in 6 games, with the last 3 meetings being extremely high scoring affairs, with both teams putting up 104 points or more! Look for Wednesday's Game #1 of the Conference Finals against San Antonio to take on a whole new tone as this game easily goes "Under" the Total knowing that Los Angeles has gone "Under" in 11 of 12 games after playing in 3 straight games with a combined final score of 205 points or more.

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Copms

Jimmy The Moose

PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES

The Phillies are struggling having won only 1 of their last 4 games but tonight they will win their second in a row. The Phillies are 9-4 in their last 13 games overall vs. a left-handed starter. In their last 10 road games vs. a lefty the Phillies are 7-3. Philadelphia is 7-3 in Moyer's last 10 starts as a favorite. The Nationals are 5-12 in their last 17 home games vs. a team with a winning record. Washington is 2-8 in Chico's last 10 starts vs. a team with a winning record. Washington has lost 4 of his last 5 home starts. The Phillies are 4-0 in Moyer's last 4 starts vs. Washinton. Play on the Philadelphia Phillies -.

Vegas Experts

LA DODGERS

The Reds six-game win streak has gone up in smoke with back-to-back losses to the Dodgers. However, that should come as no surprise considering that Cincy has now lost eight straight in Chavez Ravine and don't look for that streak to come to end with Johnny Cueto on the hill. Cueto has lost all four of his road starts while accumulating an ERA of 9.16 in the process. Dodgers break out the brooms!

AAA

TAMPA BAY / OAKLAND UNDER 8?

Don't even think about waiting to get this one as the betting line is moving against us right now. We have a great combination for 2 very hot throwers going for this afternoon contest and the visitors playing in their worst situation batting against the lefty. As good as the DRays are at scoring runs, they have not been doing so verses Southpaws, batting just .249 for the season, .241 the last 10 played, and .209 on the road all year. Eveland has pitched in bad luck recently as hes winless since April 25 despite a 2.41 ERA in his last three starts. That demonstrates quality throwing, and pathetic run support. He has especially been superior at this Pitcher Happy Venue in Oakland going 2-0 with a 0.92 ERA in three starts. The Athletics have resorted to what we knew all along they were, a great throwing team, and a weak hitting team. They are batting a meager .230 over their last 12 games and have plated just 19 runs over the last 8 games. They bat against one of the hottest throwers in the AL right now with Sonnanstine having a 5-0 record in his last 6 starts and an ERA well under 3 runs. Tampa Bay's Bats are not smoking as they were earlier in the year and run production has been down because of that. These two teams have had outstanding work from the Bullpens all year, with both currently ranked in the Top 10 of all Major League Baseball Squads. It is going to take 9 scores to beat us and that is not likely here at Oakland where UNDER is 14-7-2. Both teams have been Great UNDER Opps all year with the DevilRays posted a 27-18-1 UNDER Mark and Oakland coming into today's action at 27-16-4 UNDER. The liklihood of at least one of these starters throwing well today is great. Both doing so is good. We should be smiling when this one is in the books.

Sports Gambling Hotline

2♦ SPURS / LAKERS UNDER 196

Tonight we go for the hat-trick, and play another UNDER in Game One of the Spurs-Lakers series. San Antonio has played 4 straight playoff games UNDER the total, and while the Lakers did play OVER the posted price in the last 3 games of the Utah series, Los Angeles is on an overall 5-4 UNDER run their last 9 postseason games. Series numbers show the LOW has prevailed in 4 of the last 6 meetings, and 6 of the last 9 overall. Finally, the Spurs are 13-6-1 UNDER the posted price their last 20 games when installed as the underdog. We say Game One goes UNDER!

Rocketman Sports

PITTSBURGH PIRATES +115

Milwaukee is 14-25 last 3 years on the road when the money line is -100 to -125. Milwaukee is 69-118 on the road the past 3 years. Pittsburgh bullpen has a 2.71 ERA at home this year. Ben Sheets is 0-1 with a 5.95 ERA his last 3 starts. Snell is 1-0 with a 3.72 ERA at home this year. Snell is 4-0 with a 2.25 ERA overall vs Milwaukee since 1997. We'll recommend a small play on Pittsburgh tonight! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

Michael Cannon

2♦ PITTSBURGH PIRATES +115

Pittsburgh has been flirting with .500 for a little while now, but took a step back with a loss to Milwaukee last night. I expect them to come back strong tonight behind Ian Snell. Snell has struggled somewhat this year, but I expect him to dial it up with the Brewers sending their ace to the hill tonight in Ben Sheets. Sheets hasn?t dominated the Buccos like you would have expected him to. The right-hander is only 6-8 with a 3.11 ERA in 20 career games against them. He was roughed up in his last start against the Dodgers and that could carry over into tonight against a Pirates team that ranks in the top 10 in the league in scoring, averaging 4.9 runs per game. Snell has had success against Milwaukee in his career, going 4-0 with a 3.72 ERA in four games. Take the Pirates as the home dog as they grab the win.

Karl Garrett

2♦ INDIANS / WHITE SOX UNDER

The Indians have been having all kinds of problems with their offense recently, as only one of their last nine games have landed in the OVER column! For the season, 13 of the Tribe's 19 road games have stayed UNDER the posted total, and tonight looks like another night where the goose eggs will be lit up on the US Cellular scoreboard. Chicago starter Javier Vazquez is fresh off a 7-inning, 2-run effort in a no-decision against the Angels, and for the year his ERA at home in a slim 3.29. Paul Byrd will counter, and he just shutdown Oakland with 7 scoreless innings his last time out, and was a stellar 3-0 against the White Sox last season, allowing just 7 runs in his 27 innings of work. The Pale Hose have played UNDER the price in 6 of their last 7 games, and the I like another low-scoring game tonight!

Black Magic Sports

INDIANS / WHITE SOX UNDER 8?

The Indians and White Sox will host another pitcher?s duel tonight with Paul Byrd and Javier Vasquez getting the starts for their teams respectively. The UNDER is 8-1 in the Indians? last 9 games overall. The UNDER is 6-1 in the White Sox? last 7 games overall. This trend will continue with Paul Byrd featuring a 2.11 ERA over his last 3 starts. The UNDER is 6-2 in Byrd?s 8 starts this year. Javier Vasquez has a 3.53 ERA on the season and a 3.15 ERA over his last 3 starts for Chicago. The Indians are 19-3 UNDER vs. a good bullpen whose WHIP is 1.350 or better this season. The White Sox are 15-2 UNDER vs. poor baserunning teams - averaging 0.5 or less SB's/game this season. Both squads have terrible speed and really struggle to manufacture runs. Cash in with the UNDER 8.5 runs.

Bob Akmens

ATLANTA BRAVES -140

This play is the result of a successful computer model that has allowed Bob Akmens Sports to finish in first-place in 162 different categories of documented monitored handicapping contests since 1978. The computer models I?ve developed for each sport look at the most-predictive variables that go into the winning and losing of games. Several interesting factors in today?s play are as follows ? On the face of it ? and deep beneath the surface as well - this is a pitching mismatch. Mike Pelfrey, the Mets hurler, has been around the block in the bigs ? several times. Or more correctly, he?s tried to circle that block but hasn?t quite made it. And this sub-mediocrity has shown: 9 road starts in the majors and 3 Mets wins. He?s part of an endless stream of other pitchers I?ve seen in my lifetime ? good enough to pitch at the top-level of the minors ? but lacking major league stuff. Jair Jurjjens goes for the Braves. Some name, huh? The kid?s from Curacao in the Caribbean ? and the name?s Dutch, so it?s properly pronounced YARE YOUR-YENS. Given that every soul I ever meet mispronounces my name after seeing it in print, I try to pronounce other people?s names the way they do ? instead of mangling them. Back to Jurjjens. He?s currently the best home pitcher in baseball. Why is that? Because he?s made 9 starts in Atlanta ? and 9 times the Braves have run off with smiles on their faces. There?s no other pitcher in baseball whose team is 9-0 in their last 9 home starts. And this is no statistical fluke: add in Jurjjens stellar 2.82 ERA and wonderful 1.20 WHIP (walks & hits divided by innings pitchers) and you?ve got the makings of an anti-Pelfrey: the real-deal and potentially a great major-league pitcher long-term. Plus the Mets are 10-12 away from Shea and the Braves are an amazing 18-5 at home, so the price on this game at -1.40 is a joke. Go with the BRAVES in this 7:10 PM ET matchup on ESPN.

Brian Marshall

PHILLIES / NATIONALS OVER 9?

Do you love high-scoring baseball games? If yes, you will love Wednesday's MLB game between the Philadelphia Phillies and Washington Nationals. The Philadelphia Phillies will be lead by starting pitcher Jamie Moyer. Jamie Moyer is having a bad season. In fact, Jamie Moyer has a 4.89 ERA on the season. In addition, Jamie Moyer has a 5.60 ERA in his last 3 starts. It's safe to say that Jamie Moyer will give up many runs once again today. The Washington Nationals will be lead by starting pitcher Matt Chico. Matt Chico is also having a bad season. In fact, Matt Chico has a 6.07 ERA on the season. Matt Chico also has a 10.95 ERA in his last 3 starts. It's clear that Matt Chico will give up many runs once again today. The bottom line, we should see many runs scored today! Take the Philadelphia Phillies/Washington Nationals Over 9?!

Jeff Alexander

DIAMONDBACKS / MARLINS OVER 8

I know Webb is on the hill for the D-backs, but the Snakes have supported him much better this season and I think oddsmakers have set the bar too low with this line. The Over is 7-1-1 in the Diamondbacks last 9 games following a loss, 11-3-1 in the Diamondbacks last 15 during game 2 of a series, 4-0 in Webb's last 4 starts as a favorite, and 4-0 in Webb's last 4 starts with the total set at 7.0-8.5. The Over is 7-0 in the Marlins last 7 games with the total set at 7.0-8.5, 6-0 in the Marlins last 6 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15, 10-2 in the Marlins last 12 vs. the National League West, and 4-0-1 in the Marlins last 5 games following a win. With numbers this strong supporting my beat, I'll make a small play on the OVER here.

Chuck Franklin

Milwaukee at PITTSBURGH (+115)

Plus-money Top Dog Free Pick winner last night with the Houston Astros. I will be on another home dog tonight with the Pirates.

The Brewers have lost nine of their last 10 road games. They broke a nine-game road losing streak with a win in Pittsburgh last night. They will be back to their losing ways tonight. The Pirates have gone 4-1 the last five games played after a loss.

Ben Sheets is on the mound for Milwaukee. He has been cruising along nicely this season, but was was rocked for six runs in the seventh inning of his last outing. Struggling Ian Snell will get the start for Pittsburgh. He hasn't won since April 12, but he will have the confidence of knowing he is 4-0 with a 2.25 ERA in four career starts against the Brewers. The Pirates are 7-3 in Snell's last 10 starts and 4-0 in his last four home starts.

Specify the pitchers as listed and take the Top Dog Pirates.

3♦ PITTSBURGH

Drew Gordon

Cincinnati at LA DODGERS (-140)

Not only have the Reds lost 8 straight on the road against the Dodgers with last night's 4-1 defeat, but tonight's pitching match up doesn't look good either, as a road-weary Johnny Cueto faces off against the Dodgers Hiroki Kuroda.

When I say road-weary, I mean it, as the rookie Cueto's numbers speak for themselves: 0-3 with 9.16 ERA in 18 2/3 innings away. The Mets and Cards feasted on the young righty in his last two away (12 earned in 6 1/3 innings), and the Dodgers aren't any less merciful against righties, batting .285 against them at home on the season.

Don't let Kuroda's 1-3 record fool you, he's fallen victim to a lack of support at times, and his 3.67 ERA on the season is solid nonetheless. What's more important is that he was excellent in his last home start, taking a no-hitter into the 7th against the Astros before his bullpen, and specifically Broxton, got bombed by Berkman and company. He followed that start with a solid effort at the LA Angels, and is primed to get his first win since his debut in this one.

Bottom line, at this point, you've got to have a lot more faith in Kuroda than you do Cueto, who's been garbage on the road of late. Not only that, but the Reds have struggled against the Dodgers away, and right now they catch them in the midst of a solid 5-2 run. Dodgers roll!

Take the LA Dodgers behind Kuroda over Cincinnati and Cueto in this MLB match up.

2♦ LA DODGERS

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Bob Balfe

NBA
Lakers -7 over Spurs
Lakers Over 196

This is a rare game in which we play the side and total. Do not parlay this. Parlays are the devil. The Spurs must be so worn out from their game seven victory in New Orleans and from their night on the plane in which they were stuck in New Orleans with no hotel room. The Lakers have scored over 100 points in over their last 10 games except for one in Utah in which they scored 99. The Spurs shot less than 40% in game seven and still scored 91 points. The Lakers have a great offense, but a horrible defense. Look for both teams to score over 50 each in the first half and then the Lakers and Kobe will go on their run in the second half pushing this over the total and getting L.A. the cover.

Major League Baseball
DBacks/Marlins Under 8 runs -110
Webb/Nolasco

Savannah Sports

2 Units on Arizona -156