Only $35 bucks

CLEVLAND/ NYY OVER 8

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
EZWINNERS

MLB

3 STAR PARLAY: (960) ATLANTA (-$160) and (978) CHICAGO WS (-$146)
(Listing Hudson and Buehrle only)
(Risking $300 to win $521)
6:10PM and 7:10PM Central Time

2 STAR: (955) SAN FRANCISCO (+$124) over Pittsburgh
(Listing Zito and Dumatrait)
(Risking $200 to win $248)
6:05PM Central Time

2 STAR: (961) WASHINGTON (+$166) over Houston
(Listing Perez only)
(Risking $200 to win $332)
7:05PM Central Time

2 STAR: (965) PHILADELPHIA (+$123) over Arizona
(Action)
(Risking $200 to win $246)
8:40PM central Time

2 STAR: (969) TAMPA BAY (+$132) over Toronto
(Action)
(Risking $200 to win $264)
6:05PM Central Time

2 STAR: (979) TEXAS (+$156) over Seattle
(Listing Padilla only)
(Risking $200 to win $312)
9:10PM Central Time

NBA

5 STAR: (713) UTAH (+7) over LA Lakers
(Risking $550 to win $500)
9:35PM Central Time

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Sean Michaels

21-7-1 Best Bet Run

8-1 in MLB this season for 201.25 Dimes Profit

25 Dimes

Braves Run Line

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michael Cannon

20 Dime

MAGIC

Take the Magic minus the points in Game 3 of their series with the Pistons.

I?ve got to believe the Magic are going to come out in desperation mode tonight. To be honest, they gave a great effort in Game 2 and Detroit was lucky to come out of that game with the win, let alone cover.

The Magic poured it on in the 3rd quarter of Monday?s loss, posting 36 points. They avoided turnovers and didn?t force any shots and it paid off with that impressive run.

They are more than capable of doing that tonight on their home court.

Never underestimate the importance of home court advantage in the playoffs. There?s a reason this line is set where it is. Come on, the Pistons have beaten the Magic nine straight times in the playoffs and Orlando is still listed as a 3 to 3 ? point favorite.

That tells you something right there.

The straight-up winner is 19-1-1 ATS in Orlando?s last 20 games and 16-0 ATS in Detroit?s last 16.

The Magic are going to win this game, folks. Not only are they going to do it, they?re going to cover this spread comfortably.

Take Orlando minus the points as they grab the win and cover.

10 Dime

LAKERS

Let?s back the Lakers again in Game 2 of their series with the Jazz.

To be honest the Lakers didn?t even play their best in Game 1, yet were still able to not only win, but do so by double-digits.

That?s a scary thought if you?re a Jazz fan.

Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol have clicked together since day one, and their chemistry is a huge reason the Lakers are heavy favorites to get to the NBA championship series.

Los Angeles is 5-0 SUATS through its first five postseason games and tonight should make it six-for-six.

The Lakers have also gone 4-1 SUATS against the Jazz this year, and have won all three games at Staples Center by double-digit margins.

The host is also 8-3 SU and ATS in the last 11 meetings in this rivalry, and the winner has cashed in each of those 11 battles.

The Lakers are too deep, too talented and their chemistry is second to none right now.

Lay the points with the Lakers as they grab the win and cover.

PIRATES

Take the Pirates for the home win tonight over the Giants.

The Bucs put a 12-spot on the scoreboard in last night?s win over the Giants and I?d be surprised if they didn?t approach that number again tonight.

That?s because Barry Zito is starting for San Francisco and this guy has completely lost it as a pitcher. The left-hander is 0-6 with a 7.53 ERA in six games this year. He?s allowed 41 hits and walked 15 batters in just 28 2-3 innings.

The Pirates do feature a couple of hitters, namely Nate McLouth, Jason Bay and Xavier Nady who can do some damage to Zito tonight.

They?ve also been successful against the Giants overall, winning 11 of the last 13 meetings with them.

The Giants have lost six of their last nine games overall.

Take the Pirates as they grab the home win.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Tony Mathews

Wednesday Night NBA Playoff Winner! ["High Rollers Alert"]
Tony Mathews CASHED IN his "Secret Information" NBA Playoff Play last night, and is hitting over 68% in the NBA this season! Tony Mathew's is stepping out with a MONSTER PLAY in Wednesday Night's NBA Playoff matchup between the Pistons & Magic! A note from Tony Mathew's... "My Sources & I absolutely LOVE this Pistons/Magic game! Take out your Cash and UNLOAD BIG on this one because it's 100% GUARANTEED TO WIN!" Tony Mathew's offers a 100% Guarantee that this selection will WIN, or 2 Full Days of his NBA Playoff Service will be yours absolutely FREE! Your order must be placed before 8:05 P.M. EST.
PRICE: $85.00

20 Stars Detroit Pistons +4.5

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
John Ryan

5* NBA Century Club Play $25.00
Ryan has a 5* Century Club Play that has identified the winner between Detroit and Orlando in Game 3. This play is supported by a host of winning angles hitting 77% ATS with 111 ATS wins to their credit. Century Club simply means supporting angles with at least 100 ATS wins. Get this play and pay only when it does win ATS.

5*-Pistons +4.5

Also
3*-Lakers ML -280

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
WAYNE ROOT

Chairman- Royals
Millionaire- Jazz
Money Maker- Rockies
Insiders Circle- DiamondBacks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Bob Balfe

NBA
Pistons +4.5 over Magic
Detroit learned a valuable lesson from playing the Sixers and this defense smothers the Magic offense. If Orlando has trouble scoring they simply cannot win. Experience means everything in the playoffs. Detroit has it while the Magic do not. I think Orlando plays their best game of the series tonight, but if they do win it will be on a last second shot. This spread is too high to give a talented and experienced Pistons team.

Jazz +7 over Lakers
One thing that we all know is that teams just do not coast through the NBA Playoffs. The Lakers have coasted so far and have yet to play a close game. Tonight the Jazz will bring their best game and if it is close have the advantage because they had a couple ones with the Rockets in the last series. Utah is a complete team and played a lot better than Game ones box score would show. Look for a close game. Take the Jazz.

Major League Baseball
Padres/Braves Under 8.5 runs -110
Wolf/Hudson

Savannah Sports

2 Units on Chi WS -146

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Teddy June

NBA Playoffs Game of the Day (NBA Last 9 Selections: 6-2-1)

Teddy has been having a terrific last few months most recently a 6-2-1 run his last 9 NBA selections and on all sports run of 40-25-1 (62%) his last 66 selections overall. Today he has isolated a very strong play in the NBA that absolutely can?t be missed, Teddy June?s NBA Playoffs Game of the Day, Get it and Enjoy!
Price: 15.00

Utah Jazz

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
STAN SHARP

NBA PLAYOFF BIG BET OF THE WEEK
Price: $20.00

Stan is making one bet today and it's his Biggest of the Week in the NBA. Stan has been Hot going 7-4 with his last 11 Plays Overall and looks like he is in the same groove that saw him hit 70% of his plays during last years NBA Playoffs. That 70% Winning Mark earned Stan the #1 Ranking in the Country last year during the NBA Playoffs. Join last years Documented #1 NBA Playoff Handicapper with a Big Winner! Remember since Nov 2nd Stan has gone 105-75 with all his plays including 7 of the last 11. Get STAN'S NBA PLAYOFF BIG BET OF THE WEEK now for just $20

UTAH JAZZ +7

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Matt Fargo

Looking to cash easy tickets on a daily basis in the 2007-08 NBA season? Need to bust a slump on the hardwood? Cash in with either a side or total selection or both! Slam the man with Matt Fargo NBA Daily Picks for just $24.95!

ORLANDO MAGIC

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Robert Ferringo

1.5-Unit Play. Take #972 New York Yankees (-130) over Cleveland (7 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
1-Unit Play. Take #972 New York Yankees (-1.5,
+170) over Cleveland
(7 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
This is simple: the Yankees are 28-8 in Chien-Ming Wang?s last 36 starts and 41-14 in his last 55 starts. Cliff Lee has been a great story in this early part of the season, but he?s going to get squeezed by Brian Gorman behind the plate tonight and is facing a Yankees lineup that?s shown a little life over the last week. Lee has a career ERA of nearly 7.00 in his three starts in Yankee Stadium. Cleveland, on the other hand, is not going to be able to muster enough offense to win this game. They stole one last night on an eighth-inning homer, but they are still just 6-20 in their last 26 games in the Bronx and I see the Yankees evening this series up.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #962 Houston
(-165) over Washington (8 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
1-Unit Play. Take #962 Houston (-1.5, +130) over Washington (8 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
This one is straight forward enough: Roy Oswalt is 64-20 in his career at home and the Astros are 45-15 in his last 60 starts overall. Yes, they have lost seven of his last 10 starts, but I?m taking the long view and backing a pitcher that wins 75 percent of the time. Odalis Perez has an ERA of 12.91 in his career against Houston and is 0-4 against the ?Stros. Washington has lost 11 of its last 13 road games, and with Perez facing one of the hottest lineups in baseball I think that spells trouble for the Nats.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #967 Baltimore (+120) over Oakland (4 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
Random trend in this game: the A?s are just 1-10 with Joe West behind the plate. More tangible and relevant trend: Oakland has lost eight of 10 of Joe Blanton?s home starts. I am still holding to my belief that the A?s won?t sweep this four-game set here, so we?ll continue to play the value with the Orioles.

1.5-Unit Play. Take #970 Toronto (-145)
over Tampa Bay (7 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
Baseball is a funny game. How else can you explain Tampa's recent dominance of the Blue Jays? The Rays are 12-5 against Toronto dating back to last year and have won five straight. Yeah, I gotta think that's coming to an end. The Jays look like they have some confidence right now and they have started to hit the ball a little better - a little, not a ton, but enough - since moving Alex Rios to the leadoff spot. And here's a Betcha Didn't Know about Matt Garza: he is 1-10 in his career on turf.

1-Unit Play. Take #954 Los Angeles Dodgers (-130) over New York Mets (3 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
First, this is a play on Brad Penny at home. The Dodgers are 21-8 in his last 29 starts at home and 40-15 in his starts as a favorite. He's always been a lights out starter in the first half of the year, and with a team that's won 10 of 11 at his back he is the play. And he fits today's theme: bet on the pitcher that wins nearly 70 percent of his starts (Penny, Oswalt, Wang). I wanted to throw the White Sox in today's games as well, but I didn't out of respect for another system I use. Anway, the Mets are 4-12 on the road against a right-handed starter, are hitting .198 over the past week (compared to .320 for L.A.), and are 9-19 overall against a righty starter recently. The day game after a night game is going to hurt the Mets and their veteran players more than it will the Dodgers. And if the Mets fall behind early they may start thinking ahead to that plane ride home.

Today's totals:
1.5-Unit Play. Take ?Over? 8.5 San Diego at Atlanta
(7 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
1.5-Unit Play. Take ?Over? 8.5 Washington at Houston (8 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
1.5-Unit Play. Take ?Over? 8.5 Tampa Bay at Toronto (7 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)
1-Unit Play. Take 'Over' 8.0 New York Mets at Los Angeles Dodgers (3 p.m., Wednesday, May 7)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Teddy Covers

NBA Playoffs O/U (20-3 87% NBA O/U Run): $19
Teddy's NBA Totals have been nothing short of spectacular as he is currently on a 20-3 87% NBA run with them that has produced +20.7 units of profit. Today's NBA Round Two O/U Report from Teddy is just $19 and must win or his next NBA play is free.

Over 209.5 Utah Jazz/La Lakers

National League Total (6-1 +5.10 MLB Run): $19
Teddy is currently 6-1 in the month of May on a run that has banked over +5.10 units. Today he extends that MLB run with this NL O/U report for $19. This package must come in with the winning total or Teddy's next baseball report is yours absolutely free.

Over Philadelphia/Arizona 10(ML)

also
Under KC/La Angels 8 (ML)

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
The Hoops Guru

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Wednesday, May 07, 2008
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today we are featuring a TRIPLE PLAY NBA PLAYOFF WINNER that you can get NOW for just $35 and as always you will only pay after you win! We are currently 142-66 with TRIPLE PLAYS and 9-3 with our DOUBLE PLAYS this year. The last two years my DOUBLE PLAYS were 165-89 and TRIPLE PLAYS were 133-61! QUADRUPLE PLAYS are now 23-14 the last two years!
5/7/2008

TRIPLE PLAY NBA PLAYOFF WINNER
LA LAKERS -6.5 10:35 EST

Last edited:

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Larry Ness

15* Pitching Mismatch of the Week (now 17-8 with GOW plays since April 7!)
Larry's all sports run at the site sits at 13-4 the last five days after Tuesday's 2-0 sweep. His Team Mismtch GOW win on the Astros (Tues) upped his run with GOW plays to a money-making 17-8 since April 7. Larry's "assault on MLB's moneyline" continues tonight with his 15* Pitching Mismatch of the Week. Any takers?
Price: $15.00

Toronto Blue Jays

Las Vegas Insider-NBA (7-1 playoff run since April 29!)
Larry is ready to continue his red-hot NBA postseason run tonight with one of his exclusive Las Vegas Insiders. He's won SEVEN of his last eight playoff releases (87.5 percent ATS) and he and his "unmatched" contacts agree on one of tonight's two games. "It pays to be on the inside with Larry." Want in?
Price: $15.00

Orlando Magic

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Winners Inc.

Guaranteed Selections
Date: Wednesday, May 07, 2008
$35.00 Guaranteed: Today in the NBA PLAYOFFS we our featuring ANOTHER HUGE SLAM DUNK WINNER and YOU can get this HUGE WINNER for just $35 and you are GUARANTEED TO WIN or there will be no charge!! We are the WINNING MACHINES at Winners Inc.! We are now on an 185-96 run with all of our guaranteed Selections And we are currently 38-19 in the NBA and we were 61-36 in College Hoops! We are on a 12-2 GUARANTEED RUN! 5/7/2008

ANOTHER HUGE SLAM DUNK WINNER
Orlando -4 8:05 EST

the duke

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
INDIAN COWBOY

Magic -3.5 (POD)

You got the play yesterday so you should have gotten a proper line.
I've already released a play on this game, and yesterday I took the Celts rather than take the under which was my other lean, but today, I am not likely to do that and take both the side and the total of this game. Do you know why Detroit has covered the last 3 of 4 and the last 2 ballgames these 2 teams have played,it is because those 4 ballgames at Detroit, this series is going to be much different in Orlando and there is a reason why I left yesterday's thoughts on the Detroit vs. Orlando up as this series would be drastically different as the Magic were cheated out of Game 2 in my opinion, after all, I am still upset at that call as this team deserves to have had a better chance to win that game as they played exceptionally well as they did not cover, although the game did go over, but they could have won that game outright. Why do I feel bad for the Magic? Well, this team was swept last year by the Pistons and have lost 6 straight playoff games to them, heck, that is why they blew them out in the first game of the season against the Pistons at home as they had a great deal of revenge from that playoff series sweep that they faced. Look for the Magic to do well today as they are rightfully favored. The home team is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings and the Pistons are 0-5 ATS as small dogs of 0-5 points.

Giants +124

I would love to give a long and elaborate write-up, but given that I have several other plays to write and want to get ahead for the research in the upcoming days to get the plays out earlier for better lines, this will be relatively short and sweet. I will tack on the research that I put on the website today so that it will give additional insight into the play. Long story short here, I want to take a shot on Zito after his embarassing reassignment back down to triple AAA after his horrible 0-6 start as the Giants hope that a little embarassment will get the once start to have a solid outing today. There is no reason why the Pirates and Dour should be favored today, so I will take the dog price as it has solid value as I am betting on the pride of Zito to finally have a quality start today:
Zito is 0-6 with a 7+ ERA. The guy is simply horrible. However, he was sent back down to triple AAA in an embarassing move for the gent that this team shelved out incredible amount of money for him to be their pitcher of the future as he was throwing gas balls. Got to love the A's for getting rid of him and putting up some young guns, heck, they have now even recycled Haren and now have Greg Smith to replace him as they have kept a good throwing hurler like Blanton as well. Does Zito take the sending back down to triple AAA to heart and show up against the lowly Pirates today? Dumatrait had a 9 ERA in his last start but received 11 runs of total offense last time out. Look, I'm no fan of Zito, but he had to take the fact he was a proud pitcher that got sent back down to triple a, the highest paid pitcher to do so likely for a reassignment for absolutely being terrible. I might take a shot on the pride of Zito today at the dog price

Nationals +163

Long story short, great value on the Nats today with the better pitcher. Here was the research that I placed on the website: Perez has pitched 6 of 7 quality starts and he has yet to pick up a win because Washington cannot score a run worth a lick. But Perez has pitched in 5 straight unders to his credit, Oswalt has been steadily giving up 3 runs in 6 innings, but he needs a dominating home start as he has a 7.41 ERA at home surprisingly, maybe the ol' man is losing his speed? who knows? But, I do like him stepping up at home today against a ballclub that scores 3.97 runs per game. I don't like the under 8.5 very much but there is value here and heck, there is even great value on Washington today as they actually have the more consistent pithcer on the mound.

Cards/Rockies Under 9

Great price here on the Cards with a pitcher that is 3-1 with a 2.6 ERA. He didn't pick up a win in his last ballgame out although wain went a little more than 6 inns and gavce up just 1 run. Francis got spanked in his last start by the Dodgers, he is on a bounce-back, helped the Rockies win both games against the Cards last year with a 2.57 and 2.35 ERA both times, this has the under written over it today as Wain is 3-1-1 to the under of late as well. Thus, long story short here, you can get an opportunity to take a pitcher that has pitched very consistently on the road and at home not to mention Francis who has historically pithced well against the Cards that comes off his worst start of the year, look for the Under in Coors today.

Diamondbacks RL +146

s you know I don't do the RL very often, but I did do the A's RL a while back at +133 with sound success and the RL makes a great deal of sense today. Kendrick is 2-1 with a 6.05 ERA on the road this year and Owings comes off back to back horrible starts including a start against the Mets where he got absolutely spanked as he gave up a season high 11 hits in less than 6 innings and 7 runs to boot. This is great value on the Dbacks today in my opinion facing a young pitcher in Kendrick who struggles on the road and Owings on the bounce-back here. Dbacks were averaging 6 runs per ballgame just recently so I will take them on the RL here givcen value at nearly a dollar and a half.