Week 2 NFL - Early play

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Played Bears 1H, and tt overs in both halves too...

And yes, I'm tilted... but think Bears will be better this week, and am not buying Texans ability to stop big plays

boomer1

Forum Member
Feb 27, 2008
Birmingham Al
Yes, we are all on the same team here, like you say let’s move on, hell we won the game. But let me say in closing, Chase must have been using the magic language bc Joe saw it coming and did every thing in his power to get him away from that offical but it was too late. Good luck to us and the Bears tonight.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
easiest 10x of my life... and the refs just robbbbb the Bengals...

disgusting stuff
Sorry Jord, but that was so blatant, it had to be called. Not a fan of that too but if you don't call those, defenders will start mugging receivers at the end of the game.

Reactions: heleanth
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Sorry Jord, but that was so blatant, it had to be called. Not a fan of that too but if you don't call those, defenders will start mugging receivers at the end of the game.

That was one call of about 5 crucial questionable ones that ALL went the Chiefs way.

Penalty on THAT play?!? sure. Would the Chiefs have been flagged for it - nah

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

EasyCovers

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 3, 2023
Jord, i've always respected your plays but I do have a question. How do you take Carolina and the Broncos? Im just interested in the reasoning since I think Carolina is doody and Den is starting a rookie qb against a decent defense.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Caleb is no bueno…🤣 LFG CALEB

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Caleb looks uncomfortable out there because he’s been used to running his entire football life. It’s just what he does, and it’s been very successful for him. They need to create more motion and give him more flexibility to go to either side. He has the tools to be great, but so did many others.

Reactions: boomer1