Week 3 will be GREAT

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mdbasketball

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2019
My name is Nicole. Me an over emotional dum-dum... figured this was coming. Go to church, quit betting, read your self help books.
Wow. Can’t Understand Normal Thinking!

We have one of the top NFL handicappers in the country generously sharing his picks with us for free.

I come to Madjack’s daily to see these good handicappers, but I am most interested in Jordan’s plays especially for the nfl. We all know you gotta go ugly sometimes to win in the nfl.

Thank you again Jordan for your generosity!

Jord20

Sharp
Forum Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Appreciate the support all... I don't worry about all that, just trying to grind this into a winning day somehow.

People lose a lot of money, and need to get it out. If it helps to blame me, so be it. Like I've been doing for 25 years, I will keep doing what I do and give out more winners than losers. If anyone thinks I'm some sort of miracle worker that just wins every day, week, they will end up sorely disappointed.

Let's keep sharing knowledge and winners, and try to grind some winners. It's one game - it's stupid. Counts the same if we win or lose by 2 or 50. I don't care.

Onward...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TurdofDoom

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 1, 2019
Merica
Wow. Can’t Understand Normal Thinking!

We have one of the top NFL handicappers in the country generously sharing his picks with us for free.

I come to Madjack’s daily to see these good handicappers, but I am most interested in Jordan’s plays especially for the nfl. We all know you gotta go ugly sometimes to win in the nfl.

Thank you again Jordan for your generosity!
Are you sure about top handicapper thing bro? He was leading the super contest late in the season and couldn’t close it out.

• Angry
Reactions: Tenpin832

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
Appreciate the support all... I don't worry about all that, just trying to grind this into a winning day somehow.

People lose a lot of money, and need to get it out. If it helps to blame me, so be it. Like I've been doing for 25 years, I will keep doing what I do and give out more winners than losers. If anyone thinks I'm some sort of miracle worker that just wins every day, week, they will end up sorely disappointed.

Let's keep sharing knowledge and winners, and try to grind some winners. It's one game - it's stupid. Counts the same if we win or lose by 2 or 50. I don't care.

Onward...
Ignore the noise brother… Keep doing what you do.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mdbasketball

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 22, 2019
Are you sure about top handicapper thing bro? He was leading the super contest late in the season and couldn’t close it out.
The fact you know he was leading the super contest answers your own question. That’s a lot of winners for us throughout the season if he is winning. Gonna have losing games and weeks. 17 weeks and then playoffs

oxnardca1

Forum Member
Oct 7, 2006
Oxnard, CA
She's a Newbie, and is NAIVE......... She doesn't know any better.

Everyone has freewill to do as they please..... But when it comes to wagering Cash, on anything........ Ultimately the responsibility is of....... one's self!

Reactions: boomer1 and stok3d
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

CR24AU

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2009

Onward...
Been following your plays for years and appreciate the insight. Don’t let any crazies get to you and from what I have seen you don’t! Keep up the great plays!

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
People lose a lot of money, and need to get it out.
Betting is their own decision. If loser can't afford what he bets: 😢

Thank You Jord20 for sharing picks and information.

Good luck with the contests :smilies8

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg