Week 3 will be GREAT

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

LordofBalls

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2006
California
if no Burrow, I definitely like Rams... line will def drop to Cinn -1 or so... mebbe even move to Rams fave by gametime

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Luigi

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2021
Appreciate the support all... I don't worry about all that, just trying to grind this into a winning day somehow.

People lose a lot of money, and need to get it out. If it helps to blame me, so be it. Like I've been doing for 25 years, I will keep doing what I do and give out more winners than losers. If anyone thinks I'm some sort of miracle worker that just wins every day, week, they will end up sorely disappointed.

Let's keep sharing knowledge and winners, and try to grind some winners. It's one game - it's stupid. Counts the same if we win or lose by 2 or 50. I don't care.

Onward...

Appreciate the support all... I don't worry about all that, just trying to grind this into a winning day somehow.

People lose a lot of money, and need to get it out. If it helps to blame me, so be it. Like I've been doing for 25 years, I will keep doing what I do and give out more winners than losers. If anyone thinks I'm some sort of miracle worker that just wins every day, week, they will end up sorely disappointed.

Let's keep sharing knowledge and winners, and try to grind some winners. It's one game - it's stupid. Counts the same if we win or lose by 2 or 50. I don't care.

Onward...
Still can't figure the reason for the N34 post this week when last week their post was giving Jord a verbal BJ; must have gotten buried using the Bears in another teaser and threw a ton on it.

1. New Week - it's #2. LFG...

Thank you . I took your six contest plays and the 3 you left off and played a super teaser at delaware park. 300 hundred on 9 teams. Sweated a couple games, but the panthers + 13.5 closed it out. A nice 2100 hundred. Thanks Jord20 you are the best cappper, on these sport sites.