+9% SOCCER LAST WEEKEND

ENGLAND SOCCER

CHELSEA -1.5 -115 3%

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Books I will be using this year- 5 DIMES, Bookmaker, Betonline and WAGERWEB- Those of you opening accounts for the first time - Need to refer MJS does not cost you anything but helps the cause. Even if you reload refer MJS these sponsors pay to advertise. Share the love I am.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DuckDogs

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 26, 2011
Would play it to 2.5

Jeff - what do you think the pack will do this year? I think Jolly could have a huge impact - not to mention Lacy. I also think Finley could have a huge year!

Best of luck this year :toast:

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Good afternoon Thunder.........I noticed that the full game total on the Pats game tonight is 46 but the first half total is 26.5.....What does that total yell you?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Good afternoon Thunder.........I noticed that the full game total on the Pats game tonight is 46 but the first half total is 26.5.....What does that total yell you?[/QUOTE

You have hill out and no real back up for ne. Starters are playing into 3rd.That is why it is what it is. Do not like either.

Korn

Forum Member
Mar 15, 2000
Delta, BC
Hey Thunder, any thoughts on this line?
Seahawks to make playoffs -225

Solid or stay away? Thx!

And would you still play Cincy at +2.5 or pass?

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Jeff - what do you think the pack will do this year? I think Jolly could have a huge impact - not to mention Lacy. I also think Finley could have a huge year!

Best of luck this year :toast:

the pack will become a bit more run oriented. Think they go 12-4 - Lacy is a beast - Pack will take big leads but now have a grinder for the 2nd half. Finely lost some weight and worked on route running in off season. He has been a monster in preseason and in camp. I have him as my 3rd best tight end ranking wise. I think Jolly coming back is going to be a plus also. Just for them to bring him back after all the off season crap and missing all that time. Says alot

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Hey Thunder, any thoughts on this line?
Seahawks to make playoffs -225

Solid or stay away? Thx!

And would you still play Cincy at +2.5 or pass?

I think Cincy wins- I am not big on props at - big money -you have to wager too much to win anything- also the offshore ties up that money way to long. I play props which have done very well but at plus big money wagering little. Just my philosophy. Do I think seatle makes the play-offs? Absolutely- Do I find value in -225? NO