WEEK 3

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
Why are you happy with a draw? In a sporting event there should be a winner and a loser......I am an Alabama fan and when there was no overtime in college football and if Alabama was involved in a tie it felt like nothing......

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Why are you happy with a draw? In a sporting event there should be a winner and a loser......I am an Alabama fan and when there was no overtime in college football and if Alabama was involved in a tie it felt like nothing......

To get a draw on the road against ateam that hat has lost 4 times at home in the last 65 matches is a win -

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
As a Chelsea fan, I am ecstatic about that draw!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ozcu4a2Ykew" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Think They win the EPL-

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
You don't score a goal in a game and it feels like a win.....Am I missing something?

Right now does not seem like a win . but soccer works that way. a point is a point. Winning of coarse is more fun. But when a tie happens 30% of the time. It is a way of life is WORLD FOOTBALL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
I guess that is why the sport will never catch on here in the USA along with the lack of offense.......I just think if a game ends in 0-0 tie you should not be rewarded with a point.....Neither team scores and gets a point...

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City

That is why soccer can be so interesting. A soccer match is more like a real-life situation in that way. The draw happens quite often in real-life situations, but there is always someone who wins more from the stalemate. It adds a dimension to the results.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Right now does not seem like a win . but soccer works that way. a point is a point. Winning of coarse is more fun. But when a tie happens 30% of the time. It is a way of life is WORLD FOOTBALL

A point is a POINT when you are away at Old Trafford.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Chelsea or Man U?

Chelsea- Coaching will be the deciding factor. MU coach did alot with little at EVERTON. but he is on the biggest stage in a huge pressure cooker. -Thing they fall short.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Chelsea- Coaching will be the deciding factor. MU coach did alot with little at EVERTON. but he is on the biggest stage in a huge pressure cooker. -Thing they fall short.

Chelsea does have the edge in coaching for the first time in a long time, but Man U is till the most talented Premier League side. I hope you are right though, and the Blues do have a great chance!

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Chelsea does have the edge in coaching for the first time in a long time, but Man U is till the most talented Premier League side. I hope you are right though, and the Blues do have a great chance!

This was sent to friends a while back- Why I like the BLUE

Terry, Branislav Ivanovic, and Gary Cahil, among others, Are the best backend in epl.
David Luiz and Cesar Azpilicueta, Are awesome on d but also moving the ball between the boxes.

last but not least czek in the box -one of the best in a contract year

Youth and Quality in Midfield

The signings of Schurrle, De Bruyne, and Van Ginkel along with MATA are a amazing bunch. Very creative and young, They all can strike from outside the box. Biggest weakness last year became a strength.

Mourinho, who is regarded as one of the best manager,of all time is going to use his tactical superiority to fill up the gaps for whatever deficiency that the team has. He is also unreal at getting the old dogs fired up.

More than strategies, Mourinho is known as a great motivator who is able to get the best out of the players under his wing and realize their full potential. He is done this over and over again

CHELSEA WINS EPL +355 EPL 2%

Reactions: Hashish

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
This was sent to friends a while back- Why I like the BLUE

Terry, Branislav Ivanovic, and Gary Cahil, among others, Are the best backend in epl.
David Luiz and Cesar Azpilicueta, Are awesome on d but also moving the ball between the boxes.

last but not least czek in the box -one of the best in a contract year

Youth and Quality in Midfield

The signings of Schurrle, De Bruyne, and Van Ginkel along with MATA are a amazing bunch. Very creative and young, They all can strike from outside the box. Biggest weakness last year became a strength.

Mourinho, who is regarded as one of the best manager,of all time is going to use his tactical superiority to fill up the gaps for whatever deficiency that the team has. He is also unreal at getting the old dogs fired up.

More than strategies, Mourinho is known as a great motivator who is able to get the best out of the players under his wing and realize their full potential. He is done this over and over again

CHELSEA WINS EPL +355 EPL 2%

Thanks a lot for sharing, Thunder!

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
This was in the works for months.....,.Hopefully it will go well but who knows.......There will be alot more pressure when someone is paying for a service, not to mention the difference in lines when a play is posted and if the customer can get the same line...

shablazin10965

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2011
This was in the works for month.....,.Hopefully it will go well but who knows.......There will be alot more pressure when someone is paying for a service, not to mention the difference in lines when a play is posted and if the customer can get the same line...

Saw the same thing this morning thunder will you no longer post in the forums?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
This was in the works for months.....,.Hopefully it will go well but who knows.......There will be alot more pressure when someone is paying for a service, not to mention the difference in lines when a play is posted and if the customer can get the same line...

The format works identical to now-same thing - accept it is a private forum. I will be posting all my plays the exact same time I play them-no delay-accept I will provide more info - Also the out I played it at. I have had a service for 6 years. Nothing new. Thanx Jess