WEEK 3

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jesscolb

Forum Member
Aug 22, 2003
Alabama
I would like to hear more about what happened 5 or 6 years ago when this was tried..........Sounds like it was a disaster according to one of his previous customers.....

FNC

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2003
Old Service

Old Service

5 or 6 years ago he had a service with Raymond, SteelCity and 1 other guy.

It was disaster with guys having opposing picks (especially Raymond).

Some people paid for 6 months or more and it did not last that long. They were down over 100% in less than a month. It was NOT well organized due to having 4 guys.

I think this will be very different.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

shablazin10965

Forum Member
Sep 14, 2011
Thunder if we pay is there a system that will alert us when you post, maybe via email. I find the most annoying part with following you is refreshing like crazy during half time. I would put up with it cause it was free service. But if I'm paying feel like this hassle should go away.

BMONEY83

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2009
If interested get my email from Jack or message me on fb Brian Weimer Hobbs, NM

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

philly387

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 21, 2012
There are plenty of other cappers that post plays and win just as much if not more. If you are paying for picks...smh

turksure

play the under
Forum Member
Jul 8, 2005
OK
I think there are a few questions that could be answered before we have to pay for a subscription. First Thunder always stated, me and my inter group make the plays before I post. Are we going to get plays timely and at widely available lines? How about the 5dimes point buying, that's not always WA lines? And a non and weighted tracking record that is available to the public, that's where the WA lines come into play? Any other got any questions. GL

heleanth

Forum Member
Oct 17, 2001
Northern Wisconsin
I wish you well, Jeff! Hope all your clients make a ton of money. I am way too small a bettor to pay for any service, but that doesn't mean I am not a fan. Best of luck, sir!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

golfnut16

Forum Member
Jan 27, 2010
Jeff,

Just wondering if you could provide us more insight as to why you are going to a pay site? Been following for you many years and now and know you are a very successful business man in Wisconsin with what I remember as the 3rd largest company or something like that. I also recall you saying you do this just for fun and enjoying helping others make money. And never claimed to be a pro by any means but had a good feel for it. I haven't decided yet if I am going to pay but I'm just hoping you could give us a little more info as to why you went to pay after many years of saying u do it for fun and to help others?

Thank you for your time and all the picks and replies over the years.

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Jeff,

Just wondering if you could provide us more insight as to why you are going to a pay site? Been following for you many years and now and know you are a very successful business man in Wisconsin with what I remember as the 3rd largest company or something like that. I also recall you saying you do this just for fun and enjoying helping others make money. And never claimed to be a pro by any means but had a good feel for it. I haven't decided yet if I am going to pay but I'm just hoping you could give us a little more info as to why you went to pay after many years of saying u do it for fun and to help others?

Thank you for your time and all the picks and replies over the years.

I have had a service for 6 years with some customers from here -Most of them not. Emailed picks every day. So this is nothing new. reason why you guys did not know this acept a few is because I never touted. Reason I hung onto my customers is because I win. Jack and I discussed this business model of the private forum. We weighed in on the biz side of it. Thus as you can see we decided to go this route. This is a unique service because it really is a forum with live interaction. Basically doing the same thing as I have done a long time here for free. Just charging. Financially you are correct I do well for myself. My company is in Mn. But weather I have 1 or 10 companies. Each one needs to be looked at on its own merit. I am very good at this. Why not charge for it?

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
I think there are a few questions that could be answered before we have to pay for a subscription. First Thunder always stated, me and my inter group make the plays before I post. Are we going to get plays timely and at widely available lines? How about the 5dimes point buying, that's not always WA lines? And a non and weighted tracking record that is available to the public, that's where the WA lines come into play? Any other got any questions. GL

When I play them is when there posted. Also where I place them. If I use a buy line at 5dimes at + money I will state that. If you do not want to use 5dimes you just get a better line with more juice. My record will be exact. No more rounding up or down

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
I wish you well, Jeff! Hope all your clients make a ton of money. I am way too small a bettor to pay for any service, but that doesn't mean I am not a fan. Best of luck, sir!

Thanx Old timer- Appreciate it

Elway #1

Forum Member
Feb 13, 2010
Greenfield, WI
Good luck with the service Thunder and thanks for all the good fortune these past years.

Only comment I have is that it was nearly impossible to follow all of your plays between different sports, halftime plays, lines, etc. If I were to purchase your service I'm assuming it would be imperative to play all of the plays. I just don't see how that is possible with the amount of wagers you have on a daily basis.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Good luck with the service Thunder and thanks for all the good fortune these past years.

Only comment I have is that it was nearly impossible to follow all of your plays between different sports, halftime plays, lines, etc. If I were to purchase your service I'm assuming it would be imperative to play all of the plays. I just don't see how that is possible with the amount of wagers you have on a daily basis.

You get the plays much earlier, But you are correct HT are what they are- Also I will still play my games in waves on Saturday. Thanks for the kind words

turksure

play the under
Forum Member
Jul 8, 2005
OK
When I play them is when there posted. Also where I place them. If I use a buy line at 5dimes at + money I will state that. If you do not want to use 5dimes you just get a better line with more juice. My record will be exact. No more rounding up or down

Thanks for response. Per Ed of RAS, the hardest part of running a services is the timing and releasing of the plays against WA lines vs an individual line shopping at several books. If a tout at pregame releases a play at plus 7.5 because bodog had that number 5 minutes ago when the world is at 7, the play should be graded at 7, the number the customers got. Just thoughts I had. Good luck with the service.