WEEK 3

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Thanks for response. Per Ed of RAS, the hardest part of running a services is the timing and releasing of the plays against WA lines vs an individual line shopping at several books. If a tout at pregame releases a play at plus 7.5 because bodog had that number 5 minutes ago when the world is at 7, the play should be graded at 7, the number the customers got. Just thoughts I had. Good luck with the service.

I agree

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Thanks for response. Per Ed of RAS, the hardest part of running a services is the timing and releasing of the plays against WA lines vs an individual line shopping at several books. If a tout at pregame releases a play at plus 7.5 because bodog had that number 5 minutes ago when the world is at 7, the play should be graded at 7, the number the customers got. Just thoughts I had. Good luck with the service.

Another note on this I play at 4 outs offshore and with someone in Chicago- I specifically only share what I play at those books. And I never use the local line- When I post it the line is available. Not saying it will not get steamed shortly after. But my clients have a window. I also unlike other services take bad lines with pos juice because I am not worried about record I am worried about value and collecting.

Roger Baltrey

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2005
I have had a service for 6 years with some customers from here -Most of them not. Emailed picks every day. So this is nothing new. reason why you guys did not know this acept a few is because I never touted. Reason I hung onto my customers is because I win. Jack and I discussed this business model of the private forum. We weighed in on the biz side of it. Thus as you can see we decided to go this route. This is a unique service because it really is a forum with live interaction. Basically doing the same thing as I have done a long time here for free. Just charging. Financially you are correct I do well for myself. My company is in Mn. But weather I have 1 or 10 companies. Each one needs to be looked at on its own merit. I am very good at this. Why not charge for it?

Hey Thunder, I'm in cause I want these things early and it's going to be easier to keep up. You have every right to do what you want with your Picks and I always figured you had to spend major hours on this so may as well get something. Look forward to banking!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
Hey Thunder, I'm in cause I want these things early and it's going to be easier to keep up. You have every right to do what you want with your Picks and I always figured you had to spend major hours on this so may as well get something. Look forward to banking!

You will Roger- Nothing will change accept as you already see plays up earlier and more detailed. Please use good money management. Welcome aboard. It will be fun-

THUNDER

Forum Member
Nov 1, 2000
I purchased your service today
Are the passwords only sent on Monday or will there be one for tonight's games?

It takes about a half hour- You will get the plays- If you do not it email Jack-Welcome

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg