Week 8 NFL Jord

blknav007

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2019
Cooper cup is on a trading block, so he may not play. Is your decision to go with Rams knowing that Cooper wont be in the line up?

BMONEY83

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cooper is definitely playing and rumor is Nacua is playing too! Rams must win this game or season is pretty much over

Reactions: freelancc

blknav007

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2019
I agree with the over if Cooper is playing. I'm on over regardless Cooper in or out. Any teams can score 2 TD's against these two teams, so both should be able to score against each other to get the over.. For him being on trading block, i dont see how a team would want to play him just 1 last game but to move on and let another candidate to shine. I dont recall a player who is aware that he is on a trading process and would play in the game if being the last one. Just my opinion but I do hope he play. We will see.. Good luck yall..

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
Hey Jord,

Got another $500 free bet. Was saving it for Kansas but I see Puka is now active and his yardage prop is only 32.5? I know they will see how he looks in warmups but if he can't go the bet is voided and if he can, why would he not exceed this total?

Thoughts?

America's Team

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2008
Scrap the Puka thoughts. It just does not sit right when something looks to good to be true. I did take Kupp 70 yards at even money. - NBL

Reactions: Jord20
Bet on MyBookie