What are y'all starting to dislike the more and more older you get?

jdg226

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2017
The younger generation, current music, pretty much everything.😤

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
When I’m next in line at the deli counter after the old man that has to try a sample of everything before he buys. Jesus Christ, buddy. Really?!

• Haha
Reactions: Wineguy

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
"When I’m next in line at the deli counter after the old man that has to try a sample of everything before he buys. Jesus Christ, buddy. Really?!"

I'm waiting on line to get some prosciutto di Palma, and the old lady in front of me is asking for samples of everything. Including baloney.
Baloney??!! What is this, her first day on the planet? I mean, WTF, it's baloney! Even at it's best it's still just baloney, how good or bad can it be? When she left I told the deli worker, "I thought she was going to ask you for a free roll and make a sandwich."

Back to the main topic though, one of the worst things about getting older is not being able to sleep through the night w/out having to get up to piss 2-3 times, and the closely related problem of the ever-decreasing time between when your body tells you you need to use the bathroom and when you NEED to use the bathroom.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
one of the worst things about getting older is not being able to sleep through the night w/out having to get up to piss 2-3 times, and the closely related problem of the ever-decreasing time between when your body tells you you need to use the bathroom and when you NEED to use the bathroom.
That's another one. I have a BIG list.

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
People I golf with that take soooooo much time between damn shots and especially when on the green analyzing putts. We have been members here for years, they play 4 days a week and act like its a putt that has them perplexed as to which way it will break. Just hit your shot and putt your damn putts, we're in our 60's 70's and 50's, we aren't going for the fucking course record.

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie