When trouble finds you....

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Question for the forum. Let's say your at a rock concert with your wife. You are minding your own business and having a great time. Some asshole sitting in back of you (who's obviously drunk) taps you on the shoulder and says straight to your face, "Does your boyfriend know you're here without him tonight?"

What would you do?

Happened to me tonight and I snapped but didn't hurt the guy. I grabbed him by the shirt and said outside now, surprised sort of that I didn't attack him. Just a reaction, because I hadn't been drinking and I don't tolerate people saying those things to me. He started to cry and said no, I want to watch the concert. Then his wife got into the mix apologized to my wife and they bought us both drinks. Wierd situation because I don't like to fight, I know I shouldn't be fighting and I haven't been in a fight since high school. It just pissed me off because I don't understand how others can be so disrespectful and when I snapped instinct kicked in and I honestly wanted to kill the guy.

kneifl

godsfavoritedog

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Vermont
So wait ... you're saying a guy who was there with his wife (so he's presumably straight) tapped you (who were there with your wife and also presumably straight) on the shoulder and asked if your boyfriend knew you were there without him?

Am I reading that right?

If so, the first thing I would do if I were you is stop going to Pet Shop Boys concerts.

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
"I grabbed him by the shirt and said outside now"

:mj07:

Hey Shane, what advice would you give your good friend for future situations?

This is most ridiculous "story" I have ever heard.

RAYMOND

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 31, 2000
usa
"I grabbed him by the shirt and said outside now"

Hey Shane, what advice would you give your good friend for future situations?

This is most ridiculous "story" I have ever heard.

:142smilie :142smilie OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW:142smilie

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Kneifl, you're about as worrisome as a cloudy fucking day. If you expect anyone here to believe you made some guy cry by any means other than ass rape at gunpoint, you are insane. :sadwave:

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Kneifl, you're about as worrisome as a cloudy fucking day. If you expect anyone here to believe you made some guy cry by any means other than ass rape at gunpoint, you are insane. :sadwave:

I'm 100% sure if you got in the same situation with me you'd be crying and whining too. 100% sure.

kneifl

Bet on MyBookie