When trouble finds you....

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
If so, the first thing I would do if I were you is stop going to Pet Shop Boys concerts.

Their new album is kinda good. :shrug:

As for the story as a whole. Stick with your "no fights since high school" record. Everytime some asshat something stupid you can't "throw down" ... life is too short, you of all people know that.

Just to put it in a little perspective...not sure what my reaction would be if someone came up to me and asked "does your girlfriend know you are here without her?"

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Ray, one thing I know for certain in this world is if you ever said to me "outside right now" no way in hell would I go.

If that guy had good sense, to be totally honest he wouldnt of cried. If I was ever to be snatched up by the collar and told to go outside(by anyone)...that walk would be too far. I would of punched the shit out of whomever it was AT THAT MOMENT, dead square in the snot box! One thing I learned in my short 34 yrs, NEVER let a man into your house when you're not home and have a wife, and NEVER follow a man outside who's requested it...they probably have something in the car or stashed somewhere. Anybody who wants to brawl and really get it on, gets it on RIGHT THERE. But obviously we all grow up in different enviornments.;)

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Kneifl, ignore the haters...I would have ignored the guy, but thats me, he got the reaction he wanted from you

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
One thing I learned in my short 34 yrs, NEVER let a man into your house when you're not home and have a wife

WTF are you talking about, ole wise one?:shrug:

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

All you fuckin Cowboy fans (Texas people) are delusional.

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
WTF are you talking about, ole wise one?:shrug:

:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:

All you fuckin Cowboy fans (Texas people) are delusional.

yupper, COWBOY fan living in NEW JERSEY, nothing to do with Texas other then going to the Monday nighter lastyear verse the Eagles and going to the new stadium Sept 20th to see us whoop the Giants..as for delusional....I never said we would win a playoff game or super bowl:)
As for the wise one comment....not very old, not very wise...but I damn sure am not dumb enough to let another man hang around my house and feel at home when Im not there.....because sooner or later, he will be drinking up all your beer and beating the wifes head on the headboard.....if you're away that much that he has to hang around without you there! (sorry if I missed the inside joke---Im not privy to know any of you guys on the personal level):toast:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
Kneifl, ignore the haters...I would have ignored the guy, but thats me, he got the reaction he wanted from you

PUSSY!!! thats what your girlfriend would of thought along with the guy who was making the joke:mj07:
So he probably would of been plugging your girl in the ass in the back of that gas guzzling SUV you have as you reported the threat of violence to the park police:tongue

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
So, after Romo stopped crying did he sign your shirt :shrug:

crying about what? Com on SPORTSAHOLIC.....YOU dont remember the BOYZ winning that game? :mj07: Sometimes homework needs to be done before we comment guys:shrug:

Bet on MyBookie