When trouble finds you....

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
PUSSY!!! thats what your girlfriend would of thought along with the guy who was making the joke:mj07:
So he probably would of been plugging your girl in the ass in the back of that gas guzzling SUV you have as you reported the threat of violence to the park police:tongue

I just ignore stupid drunks

HankWilliamsJr

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2014
Question for the forum. Let's say your at a rock concert with your wife. You are minding your own business and having a great time. Some asshole sitting in back of you (who's obviously drunk) taps you on the shoulder and says straight to your face, "Does your boyfriend know you're here without him tonight?"

What would you do?

Happened to me tonight and I snapped but didn't hurt the guy. I grabbed him by the shirt and said outside now, surprised sort of that I didn't attack him. Just a reaction, because I hadn't been drinking and I don't tolerate people saying those things to me. He started to cry and said no, I want to watch the concert. Then his wife got into the mix apologized to my wife and they bought us both drinks. Wierd situation because I don't like to fight, I know I shouldn't be fighting and I haven't been in a fight since high school. It just pissed me off because I don't understand how others can be so disrespectful and when I snapped instinct kicked in and I honestly wanted to kill the guy.

kneifl

let hank get this 'straight'...some guy called you a homo then you let him buy you a drink

:mj07::mj07::mj07:

sounds about right to hank......

Mr. Poon

Sugar?
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2006
Colorado
Is it the time of the year where we get to nominate threads for the Hall of Fame forum? This truly is the best time of the year! :00hour

SoCalYo

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2004
San Diego
Question for the forum. Let's say your at a rock concert with your wife. You are minding your own business and having a great time. Some asshole sitting in back of you (who's obviously drunk) taps you on the shoulder and says straight to your face, "Does your boyfriend know you're here without him tonight?"

What would you do?

Happened to me tonight and I snapped but didn't hurt the guy. I grabbed him by the shirt and said outside now, surprised sort of that I didn't attack him. Just a reaction, because I hadn't been drinking and I don't tolerate people saying those things to me. He started to cry and said no, I want to watch the concert. Then his wife got into the mix apologized to my wife and they bought us both drinks. Wierd situation because I don't like to fight, I know I shouldn't be fighting and I haven't been in a fight since high school. It just pissed me off because I don't understand how others can be so disrespectful and when I snapped instinct kicked in and I honestly wanted to kill the guy.

kneifl
outside now? who says that:mj07::mj07: Man cant believe you didn't re read your story before posting it to realize nobody would believe this actually happened:lol:

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
I am still upset that kneifl kicked my ass.

I should not have gone outside.

3 putt pete

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 10, 2015
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bet on MyBookie