"When trouble finds you"

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
August 11th, 2009: I woke up to a moth flying violently around the living room. I was able to get it outside without killing it but it was hairy for a minute. At one point I stood on the chair and swiped at it, that was pretty risky. Outside, NOW! I told him...

What do you guys do when trouble finds you?

Last edited:

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Dude... I've been there...

it wasn't long ago, standing in the grocery aisle, and older gentleman was trying to push his shopping cart by mine. Well, he says, excuse me, and coughed... He looked a little sick but I wasn't going to go down like that if this was some kind of insult.... so I looked him in the eye and said "you've found me."

It got a little hairy, and I was holding a can of lima beans in a death grip, but he passed on by and gave me a couple quick look backs while muttering under his breath about the world today...

I told him "Outside NOW!" But he said something about being a crazy SOB... I sat there, thinking about what could have happened, how quickly that escalated...

Slowly, my mind had shifted to my grocery list and with a sigh of relief, I went to find the tampon aisle for the heavy flow days...

So, yeah, Agent... I've been there...:SIB

godsfavoritedog

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Vermont
"YOU! OUTSIDE NOW!"

Damn, Agent ... that moth must have been quaking in it's shoes. If it could, it probably would have bought you a drink. I think you handled the situation perfectly.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

godsfavoritedog

Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Vermont
I almost forgot:

One time, this guy on a message board didn't take my carefully cultivated badass internet tough guy persona seriously enough, so I had to tell him that I was "100% sure" that if were face to face he'd be crying and whining.

I doubt he'll make that mistake again.

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
:mj07: :mj07:
you guys are terrible:142smilie

Man this must be an epidemic. I had some work done at my house recently. When the contractor came in, my dog started growling very intensely. I looked that bitch dead in her eye and told her OUTSIDE NOW, dont you know she tucked her tail and scurried along to the backyard...I usually dont react like such but man she had my blood boiling. Im glad she went outside and I didnt have to take her out myself:mj23:

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
One time my math teacher used the Star Wars characters to tell a "math story".

Like - Han Solo is traveling 200 MPH toward Luke Skywalker from a distance of seven miles apart....blah blah blah....

Anyway - at one point she used the word "Laser Sword" instead of "Lightsaber".

I got up out of my chair and walked to the front of the classroom and said "OUTSIDE NOW!"

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
One time my math teacher used the Star Wars characters to tell a "math story".

Like - Han Solo is traveling 200 MPH toward Luke Skywalker from a distance of seven miles apart....blah blah blah....

Anyway - at one point she used the word "Laser Sword" instead of "Lightsaber".

I got up out of my chair and walked to the front of the classroom and said "OUTSIDE NOW!"

Dumb bitch!

jr11

08-18-05
Forum Member
Jul 19, 2002
HELL
My day was peaceful. Not a care in the world. I come home to work a little bit, you know emails expense cold calls and some moth from Colorado is bothering me.

This moth wants me outside realizing that his fate will be an ugly one. Why o why little moth must you tempt me to squash you? I proceed to ignore it, but it won't go away.

Outside now, the bitch slapping will occur here shortly.

jr11

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
And said moth swoopeth down and deliver upon the meathead strikes like no other.

Down goes meathead!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

no pepper

OUTSIDE NOW!
Forum Member
Aug 8, 2000
St. Louis
Had a bully moth sitting in front of me at the Jonas Brothers concert the other night. He was there with some butterfly in a thong. They were obviously drunk and at one point he turns to me and says, "Does your boyfriend know you're here without him tonight?".

?I have always been a little curious,? I said. (Don't worry I didn't hurt him). I grabbed him by the collar and got this thick gray dust all over my hands. I said "OUTSIDE NOW!"

Later he told me that he was actually social libertarian and offered to by me an Heineken. "Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
Agent

Agent

You remind me of the pear shaped kid in grade school that parents wouldn't let him go out and play with the other kids because those were rough boys.

In your case, maybe your parents took you out to the miniture golf course on the weekends and that was a treat.

You are one who is starved for attention, and I can tell you really need it. The way you act in here is a perfect example of it.

I'll tell you straight up dude, you're a dork. Have always been a dork and will always be a dork. You want the truth - I just gave it to you:shrug: :shrug:

Bashing me doesn't really bother me at all, just shows a little bit more about yourself. I remember just a few weeks ago you sent me a friend request on fb. You even sent me a couple of notes "hey, how you doin buddy?" "Have a great anniversary" I'll point it out to the forum if you'd like me too. You wanted to be cool, I know. Your not, you're a dork and I've always thought so even when I've tried to be nice to you.

Believe me, I've known some people with low self esteem who strive for social acceptance and you fit right into that category. So go ahead, bash away and have fun :D

Maybe the truth hurts, but oh well:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

kneifl

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Maybe the truth hurts, but oh well:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

kneifl

Maybe some people just don't get it... :mj07::sadwave:

"I'll be outside..." :142smilie

As an edit: 36 of us just speak the weekend busting each others balls. Believe when I say I took the brunt of it... That's part of the camaraderie...

You served this up on a platter. Make no mistake about it...

It's all fun and games man, nothing more... :thefinger

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Agent 0659

Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Well Jonny, this thread had nothing to do with you. It was about that pesky moth. Your ego tries to turn every thread on here about you. It's really annoying to tell the truth.

JOSHNAUDI

That Guy
Forum Member
Dec 12, 2000
Seguin, TX
www.schwartz-associates.com
It's noon in austin and it's hot
outside now

This one woman was born with an inny but had a baby so it's
outside now

If i had a choice, my johnson would not be
outside now

Trouble found me once at a free telly-tubbies concert down at the walmart parking lot - one dude taps me on the shoulder and says i look like the blue one when i cleary resemble the red one. i'm upset but composed. Grabbed him by his Nelson T-shirt and whispered in his ear - "let's take this to here"

Needless to say - he got served

booyaaah

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
2403877165_41dcdf7791.jpg