"When trouble finds you"

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
August 11th, 2009: I woke up to a moth flying violently around the living room. I was able to get it outside without killing it but it was hairy for a minute. At one point I stood on the chair and swiped at it, that was pretty risky. Outside, NOW! I told him...

What do you guys do when trouble finds you?

Dude, that moth was getting exactly the reaction from you that he wanted. I would have ignored him, but that's just me. :shrug:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
You remind me of the pear shaped kid in grade school that parents wouldn't let him go out and play with the other kids because those were rough boys.

In your case, maybe your parents took you out to the miniture golf course on the weekends and that was a treat.

You are one who is starved for attention, and I can tell you really need it. The way you act in here is a perfect example of it.

I'll tell you straight up dude, you're a dork. Have always been a dork and will always be a dork. You want the truth - I just gave it to you:shrug: :shrug:

Bashing me doesn't really bother me at all, just shows a little bit more about yourself. I remember just a few weeks ago you sent me a friend request on fb. You even sent me a couple of notes "hey, how you doin buddy?" "Have a great anniversary" I'll point it out to the forum if you'd like me too. You wanted to be cool, I know. Your not, you're a dork and I've always thought so even when I've tried to be nice to you.

Believe me, I've known some people with low self esteem who strive for social acceptance and you fit right into that category. So go ahead, bash away and have fun :D

Maybe the truth hurts, but oh well:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

kneifl

I'm gonna go out on a limb, and guess you accepted the request to be friends, though?

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hzsou4RSb3k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hzsou4RSb3k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kneifl

Forum Member
Jan 12, 2001
Virginia
www.tradewithjon.com
I'm gonna go out on a limb, and guess you accepted the request to be friends, though?

Big mistake....big.....

I get facebook updates all the time.

Chad is a great golfer.

And Chad is a great fuckin coach too.

Chad taught his kid sign language (Who gives a fuck, I always thought those parents that taught their kids sign language are whacked anyway)

Oh and my personal faves are about Chad's food selection which go something like this, "Now for lunch: 25% of a pepper-jack chs burger, some homemade fries, peas, a full serving of rice and lentils, and a pickle. Then some blueberries for the ride down the mountain on the way to our date."

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

kneifl

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Wineguy

Forum Member
Feb 7, 2000
Atlanta, GA
This thread is making me laugh my ass off at kniefl. Some pretty creative stuff in here.

He does always seem to tee it up for everyone to take him deep and long. :s4:

Seriously, kniefl, did the guy REALLY cry??????? I cry BS!!

:thefinger :thefinger

JOSHNAUDI

That Guy
Forum Member
Dec 12, 2000
Seguin, TX
www.schwartz-associates.com
Big mistake....big.....

Chad is a great golfer.

Chad taught his kid sign language (Who gives a fuck, I always thought those parents that taught their kids sign language are whacked anyway)

Oh and my personal faves are about Chad's food selection which go something like this, "Now for lunch: 25% of a pepper-jack chs burger, some homemade fries, peas, a full serving of rice and lentils, and a pickle. Then some blueberries for the ride down the mountain on the way to our date."

kneifl

awww snap

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
Big mistake....big.....

Chad is a great golfer.

kneifl

Here's the thing, though. At this point, you have to take the higher ground. You can't say, "Chad's a dick", and have everyone take your side.

You have entrenched yourself so deeply in toolism at this point, all you can really do is shut the fuck up.

I don't have anything aginst you, Jon. You've always seemed pretty stand up, and any bullshit you drop is no worse than anyone elses.

But you know what? When you're up to your lips in shit and start screaming, you're gonna eat some shit! Usually.....that's the best time to stay quiet.

You might just want to tune out this place for a week to ten days.

BADTODABONE

MM 82
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2003
Islamorada, FL
Can_of_Worms.jpg

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
Big mistake....big.....

Chad is a great golfer.

kneifl

:mj07: :142smilie :0corn

I for one would enjoy a separate thread dedicated to agent's facebook updates similar to the above

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
Just sayin

Just sayin

Jon Kneifl says - have some free Arby's - yummy!!

Jon Kneifl is going to St Michaels tomorrow with some friends.

Jon Kneifl is watching David Blaine on the Travel channel, pretty good...

Jon Kneifl is teasing Radana's 16 year old cousin, Claudia....lol

Jon Kneifl was in Georgetown tonight. Sea catch restaurant and then Sequoia for drinks. Lots o' fun!!!

Jon Kneifl is a jammin to the Dave Matthews Band!! ALL RIGHT!!!

Jon Kneifl is eating Crab Legs tonight

Jon Kneifl is wondering what there is to do on this rainy Sunday......

Jon Kneifl is going to Redbox to try to find a decent new release movie....

Pot meet kettle!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ppabart

Not banned
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2000
Decatur, GA USA
none
Jon Kneifl says - have some free Arby's - yummy!!

Jon Kneifl is going to St Michaels tomorrow with some friends.

Jon Kneifl is watching David Blaine on the Travel channel, pretty good...

Jon Kneifl is teasing Radana's 16 year old cousin, Claudia....lol

Jon Kneifl was in Georgetown tonight. Sea catch restaurant and then Sequoia for drinks. Lots o' fun!!!

Jon Kneifl is a jammin to the Dave Matthews Band!! ALL RIGHT!!!

Jon Kneifl is eating Crab Legs tonight

Jon Kneifl is wondering what there is to do on this rainy Sunday......

Jon Kneifl is going to Redbox to try to find a decent new release movie....

Pot meet kettle!

Wow. I thought for sure after reading the latest diatribe by Jon, that he wouldn't use the "Status Update" feature on facebook. Boy was I wrong. Pot meet kettle for sure. Outside now!

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
I am a self admitted FB geek. However, my Mom and family in Indiana love the updates and it's fun.

But this fucker's are worse!:mj07:

Outside, NOW!