When we questioned Fauci.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
It's amazing that the only two people on the planet that didn't wear a mask during the pandemic post in this forum. Absolutely amazing!

Jack: You should call the media and alert them. Truly incredible!

In all fairness, masks did end up killing millions worldwide......

Scott777

Forum Member
Dec 28, 2008
It's amazing that the only two people on the planet that didn't wear a mask during the pandemic post in this forum. Absolutely amazing!

Jack: You should call the media and alert them. Truly incredible!
there are no rules in Mississippi.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
They literally had homeless people wearing masks outside and these two clowns managed to never have to wear one! AMAZING!!!

🤣
Why wear something that wont stop the virus when it started they said the N95 mask was what was needed to stop the virus .Hospitals ran out of them and couldnt get them .Why wear a paper mask or clothe mask that the virus would go thru .You want to wear one wear it if you want to get a booster get one while your there go ahead and take mine Ill make that sacrifice for you .

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Why wear something that wont stop the virus when it started they said the N95 mask was what was needed to stop the virus .Hospitals ran out of them and couldnt get them .Why wear a paper mask or clothe mask that the virus would go thru .You want to wear one wear it if you want to get a booster get one while your there go ahead and take mine Ill make that sacrifice for you .
Masks do work. It's why surgeons wear them in the OR.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Was the health care field over reacting? I mean what the hell were they suppose to do? They errored on caution and they always will. What if this had been a much worse than what it was? What if Fauci and your doctor said, "just live your lives as normal" then lets say the death toll was double or even triple? They would have been hanging him and the medical field with a tall tree and a short rope. Guess what, they will do it again if another pandemic or perceived pandemic comes around. I am a nurse and from day one, I was taught CYA.... Cover Your Ass and that was what they were doing. The next time it could be worse. As many geniuses speculate, it won't be World War 3 that kills us all, it will be a virus.

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
Was the health care field over reacting? I mean what the hell were they suppose to do? They errored on caution and they always will. What if this had been a much worse than what it was? What if Fauci and your doctor said, "just live your lives as normal" then lets say the death toll was double or even triple? They would have been hanging him and the medical field with a tall tree and a short rope. Guess what, they will do it again if another pandemic or perceived pandemic comes around. I am a nurse and from day one, I was taught CYA.... Cover Your Ass and that was what they were doing. The next time it could be worse. As many geniuses speculate, it won't be World War 3 that kills us all, it will be a virus.
I understand what you are saying but my guestion is when it started wasnt it said a N95 would be the only thing or a full blown resperater was the only that would stop the virus . I read a report the other day out of Germany i think that of the deaths upto 70 percent had under lying illness .If someone is up in years or has heart problems etc then maybe they should but if a person is health why mandate let it be their choice .I had covid twice and never got bad sick .I have hade colds that were worse .And i thank you and all nurses for what you do .

Last edited:

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
I agree also that there are things that are out there that is much worse the sad thing is Goverments around the world a making and developing things they have zero business playing with .

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I read a report the other day out of Germany i think that of the deaths upto 70 percent had under lying illness .If someone is up in years or has heart problems etc then maybe they should but if a person is health why mandate let it be their choice .I had covid twice and never got bad sick .I have hade colds that were worse .
i really, really want to know if you don't understand this SIMPLE concept... if you're out in public without a mask... possibly with Covid (you might not know, remember?)... you're more likely to infect another person. sure, they are a little more protected if they are wearing a mask, but how many times did we hear you wear the mask to protect others? and you don't always know if that person passing you in the grocery store has underlying health conditions. hell, THEY might not even know. it's a very simple precaution that, oh, maybe half the country decided to be assholes about. it's called consideration for your fellow man. as an alleged devout christian, i would have thought that'd be easy for you to do. but you put politics ahead of basic decency.

yyz

Under .500
Forum Member
Mar 16, 2000
On the course!
i really, really want to know if you don't understand this SIMPLE concept... if you're out in public without a mask... possibly with Covid (you might not know, remember?)... you're more likely to infect another person. sure, they are a little more protected if they are wearing a mask, but how many times did we hear you wear the mask to protect others? and you don't always know if that person passing you in the grocery store has underlying health conditions. hell, THEY might not even know. it's a very simple precaution that, oh, maybe half the country decided to be assholes about. it's called consideration for your fellow man. as an alleged devout christian, i would have thought that'd be easy for you to do. but you put politics ahead of basic decency.

Kinda makes you wonder who the "woke" are.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
Kinda makes you wonder who the "woke" are.
i'm just so disgusted by these people who consider themselves such devout christians, but couldn't even do one simple thing to protect other people. but, to your point, they'll attack you if.... what, you treat people who don't look or think like you like decent human beings? i mean, 99.9999% of them can't even really define what "woke" is. they just know it's horrible because the idiots on their tv box said so.

Reactions: WhatsHisNuts

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
i'm just so disgusted by these people who consider themselves such devout christians, but couldn't even do one simple thing to protect other people. but, to your point, they'll attack you if.... what, you treat people who don't look or think like you like decent human beings? i mean, 99.9999% of them can't even really define what "woke" is. they just know it's horrible because the idiots on their tv box said so.
This!

They believe God is judging them, but completely disregard the health and safety of everyone around them to show how much they value their freedumb. There is no bigger phony than a God fearing Trumptard.

Reactions: kickserv and Smitty

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
There is no bigger phony than a God fearing Trumptard.
yeah, anyone who claims to be religious but votes for donny is a giant fucking hypocrite. there was the TINIEST shred of plausible deniability in 2016. they could claim maybe, just MAYBE he was going to stop acting like a clown once he got in office. but once he confirmed he was who he said he was... anyone voting for him after 2016 has zero excuse.

2 of the last 3 presidents have been actual churchgoers. Joe Biden and that black fella, can't recall his name. But for some reason, the religious right prefers... well, donny. Yup, nothing hypocritical there. i think my favorite was when he was asked to name a few of his favorite bible passages. that was goddamn hysterical. that clip should be Biden's one and only campaign ad in the bible belt.

Reactions: kickserv and yyz

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
yeah, anyone who claims to be religious but votes for donny is a giant fucking hypocrite. there was the TINIEST shred of plausible deniability in 2016. they could claim maybe, just MAYBE he was going to stop acting like a clown once he got in office. but once he confirmed he was who he said he was... anyone voting for him after 2016 has zero excuse.

2 of the last 3 presidents have been actual churchgoers. Joe Biden and that black fella, can't recall his name. But for some reason, the religious right prefers... well, donny. Yup, nothing hypocritical there. i think my favorite was when he was asked to name a few of his favorite bible passages. that was goddamn hysterical. that clip should be Biden's one and only campaign ad in the bible belt.
going to church does not make you a christian

oldmansrt

Forum Member
Sep 13, 2007
crossville tn
Did you wear a mask if so then you were protected from the ones not wearing one right

Bet on MyBookie