who scared sponge away?

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
You want me to ask him ? :shrug: I e-mailed him about going 0-5 in that contest & he said "Those games had to be in friday night". :mj07:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
You want me to ask him ? :shrug: I e-mailed him about going 0-5 in that contest & he said "Those games had to be in friday night". :mj07:
:mj07:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i respected spongy`s ability to take some ball busting without throwing a tantrum......

but,i think the "judge bet" thread was a bridge to far......very embarrassing....

i have to say that i don`t altogether agree with the judge plastering spongy`s e mails all over the forum.....why he`d trust judge(or anybody) with a confidential e mail i have no clue....

i found that a bit nasty even though i understand (to a point) his frustration with spongy and finalizing the wagering terms and conditions.....

i enjoyed spongy`s oddness.......he was fun....

maybe he got lucky and ran off with willa ford.....

Morris

Tent Maker
Forum Member
Aug 23, 2002
Above the Clouds....
If he comes into the drinking thread I'm going to tell him he still has clean up detail!! :mj07: Franky doesn't want it and after all he's getting 7 bucks an hour!! :142smilie :142smilie

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i guess i can pay him $7.25 :SIB

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
i respected spongy`s ability to take some ball busting without throwing a tantrum......

but,i think the "judge bet" thread was a bridge to far......very embarrassing....

i have to say that i don`t altogether agree with the judge plastering spongy`s e mails all over the forum.....why he`d trust judge(or anybody) with a confidential e mail i have no clue....

i found that a bit nasty even though i understand (to a point) his frustration with spongy and finalizing the wagering terms and conditions.....

i enjoyed spongy`s oddness.......he was fun....

maybe he got lucky and ran off with willa ford.....

GW

smurph has called you unbalanced 3 times in the last two weeks. I think it was something I said, and
not sure how you got involved. Just thought I would let a friend know.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
i thought it was something i said :shrug:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Not sure why anyone would want an obvious liar around them in person or on a web-based forum:shrug:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
just wondering what happened.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

GW

smurph has called you unbalanced 3 times in the last two weeks. I think it was something I said, and
not sure how you got involved. Just thought I would let a friend know.

?????....my equilibrium`s just fine....

i think he means well....a noogie would straighten him right out.......

Bet on MyBookie