who scared sponge away?

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Sponge emailed me something about "now the refs are taking over since that crook Mcnair got taken out of the game".

Apparently that game was rigged.

That wasn't the only rigged game that evening. :rolleyes: Apparently, the SF/Zona game was also rigged:

The Sponge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nah man you have this one in the bank. It looks like someone told Lienart to keep it under. Looks obvious to me what he is pulling. He is eating up all kinds of time. Im sure if it gets close he will throw one of those patented interceptions in the endzone after killing about 9 minutes of a drive. Im not even sure he will score in the second half unless its from a hand off.

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Every year there's one... They come and go...

The Judge, class act... not that me saying it adds to your credibility. None the less, you're one of the good guys.

:SIB

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
The only people who don't like Sponge are just intimidated by him.

Some people have a hard time accepting that others are so far out ahead of them. So, they reach out and try and pull them back down.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here

Some people have a hard time accepting that others are so far out ahead of them. So, they reach out and try and pull them back down.

I like to fade sponge :shrug:

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
fuhk that dumb bastard and the ostrich he rode in on. What the hell did he contribute to this forum?????? Now stories of island whores pulling beads outta your ass while your cat clawed to the ceiling fan......................................thats a contribution damnit. Having the nuts to fall asleep at two straight MJ parties and having your picture taken doing it............thats contributions baby, printing in bold giant font Untied we stand....................you know what you call that??????????? Having someone solve your calculus problem, or posting "Wendys Chili try thumb today"............the list goes on and on, mostly mine I agree but still......what about dumbass what was his best, "I think my roommate stole my guns"............thats about as meaningless as Eddie Haskell typing "prayers sent".!!!!!!!

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky

Intimidated?:142smilie

You got to be kidding--Would be toss up between he and Haskel who be debaters dream of opposition.

--with that being said I have no prob with Sponge--he generally has opinion on most topics--voices them--and can't fault him for that.

I'm disappointed in his absence--as he always reminded me of the Timex commercial--takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Agent 0659

:mj07:
Forum Member
Dec 21, 2003
Gym rat
I hope he comes back. There are plenty of Judges, Saints, Vinnies in the world....but only one Sponge.

Jack, you should send out an APB, we need him....

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
I hope he comes back. There are plenty of Judges, Saints, Vinnies in the world....but only one Sponge.

Jack, you should send out an APB, we need him....
he posted in the drinking thread last night.

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
he e-mailed me and said he will be back :scared

Last edited:

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
he posted in the drinking thread last night.

He also attacked Kosar in the political forum just before I placed him on IGNORE. I laughed out loud when I saw that Sponge, who writes at or about a 5th grade level, called Kosar a simpleton. I think he even spelled simpleton incorrectly.:142smilie

Last edited:

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
CryingBaby.gif

"LEAVE THE SPONGE ALONE!!! I MEAN IT!!!!" :scared

:00x12 :00x12 :00x12

Bet on MyBookie