vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
THE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT

I THINK HE HAS RULE ISSUES :mj07:

The Sponge

There are a lot of bugs in this contest that i wish would be addressed. Half the questions are not even answered. I know a few of them are right in the rules and everyone should read the rules but there are some legit questions that just get ignored. Are they ignored because you guys are just to jammed up and have no time? I would think since this isn't the first time the contest has taken place this should be cut and dry.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayman

the rules are as cut and dry as rules can be. whats confusing?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sponge

I agree with you guys but there have been a few question just avoided for some reason. Im sure the moderators get tired of answering questions that if people took the time out and read the rules, they would have their answers, but at least acknowledge them once and move on. Or even say something like "that question can be answered in the rules" One thing i don't like is not being able to see the picks after they have all been put in. This could open up a big can of worms. I would like to see what my opponent is playing. I don't see the harm in seeing them when everyone has put them in. I couldn't see them until Monday but then again this could be due to the fact that the moderators are just to busy. Otherwise this is a great contest and a lot of fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spomge
There are a lot of bugs in this contest that i wish would be addressed. Half the questions are not even answered. I know a few of them are right in the rules and everyone should read the rules but there are some legit questions that just get ignored. Are they ignored because you guys are just to jammed up and have no time? I would think since this isn't the first time the contest has taken place this should be cut and dry.

The Mod

Please come up with the list of questions you need personally answered and I will take time out of my day to address them ONLY FOR YOU!!!

Please post them in their own thread and they will be answered.

The Number one answer to your question above is their is NO WAY IN HELL THE PICKS THREAD IS COMING OFF POST REVIEW. WE HAVE TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT CHEAT. AND THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULD WANT TO SEE WHAT YOUR OPPONENT IS PLAYING IS YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CONFIDENCE IN YOUR OWN PLAYS AND YOU ARE WANTING TO PLAY OFF YOUR OPPONENTS PLAYS AND POSSIBLY COPY THEM EXCEPT FOR ONE OR TWO TO KEEP YOUR ASS IN IT!!!!

Franky Wright

Forum Member
May 28, 2002
Heaven, oh!!, this isn't it?!
If he comes into the drinking thread I'm going to tell him he still has clean up detail!! :mj07: Franky doesn't want it and after all he's getting 7 bucks an hour!! :142smilie :142smilie

Geeesh Jack he leaves the lights on and the TV is still missing!! :mj07:

No f*ching way am I cleaning that mess up any more:com: I mean come on, he is the Sponge afterall:mj07:

I thought he just took the remote to have it cleaned, I did not know it was the TV, geeezzz...:SIB

Franky :shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Vinnie - thanks for keeping us posted on all of Sponge's activity with that contest. Great stuff!:142smilie :142smilie

Scott - I said I rarely understood what Weasel was saying, not that he was 'unhinged'. ...Oddly enough, his post in this thread was clear and free of psycho babble.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Sorry, say what you want about Sponge, but posting his emails is wrong.

Surprised Judge would pull such a move. Normally a complete class act.

Love him or hate him, Sponge was a + to the site. Entertaining for sure.

The Judge

Pura Vida!
Forum Member
Aug 5, 2004
SJO
MadJack said:
who scared sponge away?
While I will take responsibility for calling Sponge out by posting his "personal" emails, I will forever maintain that my decision to do so was the result of the extreme psychological torture that I endured throughout our month long email communication.

Furthermore, while I almost regret my response to said abuse and fully understand those that would think less of me for it, I defy anyone to come away from an experience of this type and not exhibit similar behavioral tendencies.

This will be may last comment on this unfortunate experience.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
There was nothing personal in the emails, so I don't think Judge was out of line. Perhaps the highest road was to not post them, but that stuff about not counting losers was simply too funny for Judge to keep for himself. They were used for entertainment purposes only, and I appreciate his generosity. :D

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
who scared sponge away?

Who_Cares.jpg

:mj11: :violin: :00hour :toast:

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
While I will take responsibility for calling Sponge out by posting his "personal" emails, I will forever maintain that my decision to do so was the result of the extreme psychological torture that I endured throughout our month long email communication.

Furthermore, while I almost regret my response to said abuse and fully understand those that would think less of me for it, I defy anyone to come away from an experience of this type and not exhibit similar behavioral tendencies.

I got e-mails from sponge that he asked me not to post & I won't. They suggested the Judge was making all the rule changes. If I was the guy going through all the BS that the Judge was I would have probably posted them too. The Sponge came out saying is the best capper on the net and challenged anyone to prove it and then does everything in his power to back out. Not only that he's in a bunch of FREE contests on multiple sites.

THE JUDGE WAS RIGHT !

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ

judge...

you did nothing wrong...

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
Your opinion is your opinion & mine is mine.

You dont have to like or agree w/ Sponge for him to contribute to the forums entertainment value.

I really just dont like the 'bully' mentality that some members here employed against him.

Bet on MyBookie