Who's going to beat Oklahoma?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Just wondering if anyone thinks they have a team that can beat Oklahoma. They just toy with teams now.

With a defense like theirs, they shouldn't be allowed to score 42 points in the first half.

I have seen USC play almost every game, including in person at ASU, and if Oklahoma plays like they can, USC can't hang with them. Just my opinion.

Anyone got anything to add?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
USC

USC def. can beat OU. Will they is the question. OU is the better team, but USC can beat them.

FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eternal

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2003
Massachusetts
Texas A&M might have a shot.................at a field goal:D :D :D

I wonder what the opening line for OK vs. Baylor will be like, it will have to be at LEAST 42............

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
Eternal said:
Texas A&M might have a shot.................at a field goal:D :D :D

I wonder what the opening line for OK vs. Baylor will be like, it will have to be at LEAST 42............

jesus, i wanted to take a FH play with okla...but got scared......may take one for about 3 units against baylor next week!!!!

:eek:

bjfinste

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2001
AZ
77-0 in the third quarter. Will Stoops refuse to break 80 or will he let his offense play?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Felonious Monk

Site Owner
Forum Member
Oct 26, 2001
Austin, TX
did anyone see mike stoops yelling at his defense when they were up 77-0? these guys expect and only accept perfection from their players....at ALL TIMES. I hate ou and the stoops boys, but they are the best prepared team week-in and week-out.

i would love to have their coaches here at texas. :(

Eternal

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2003
Massachusetts
If the line does open up at 42 or less I'll probably put a fat amount on OK right away before the line gets any bigger.......:D

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
OU

OU

In my opinion they will win the national championship and roll everyone in their path. The only team that can keep it in the point spread might be Florida State.

Scott4USC

Fight On!
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2002
Ohio St. will not pass USC unless USC loses. USC would beat Ohio St. by double digits. I already booked my hotel and airfaire to New Orleans. Just waiting for my ticket.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Scott4USC said:
Ohio St. will not pass USC unless USC loses. USC would beat Ohio St. by double digits. I already booked my hotel and airfaire to New Orleans. Just waiting for my ticket.

Little to cocky for my taste.

I don't think USC has the horses to stop Oklahoma. Can they beat them? Yes. Would I count on it? Absolutely not. Oklahoma is just toying with teams.

The Big Tease

DUKE SUCKS
Forum Member
Mar 9, 2000
Columbus,OH USA
scott, dont be so sure about that my friend.....if we beat the next two tough teams on our schedule, many experts feel we will pass usc with their PUSSY schedule, LOL, have fun in pasadena!:thefinger :thefinger :thefinger