Won't Change a Dam thing !

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
"What, exactly, do you think Kuwait, Bahrain, IOI, Jordan, Libya and Yemen have done to help us?"

Hate to confuse anyone with facts but here are a few----

To begin with it appears Jordan already has suspects in custody--
How long did it take to get those that killed 19 and wounded 39 under Clintons watch??? or the emassy bombings--how many were caught in Bill's Administration--

Hmmm from the below appears almost all were caught AFTER 911
Take a look at the "facts" of when and where and with whose help did all these terrorist running rampant under Bill's watch get caught--then tell me whose method was more resourceful.

Would you like us to believe it is coincidence that our actions after 911 played no part in almost all being captured after 911 and we were safer with Bill's tactics of doing nothing and the one time he did--retreat at 1st sign of bloodshed.

The List

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alleged_al-Qaeda_members

In November of 2002, al-Nashiri was captured in the United Arab Emirates. He is currently being detained and questioned by the United States at an undisclosed location. On September 29, 2004, he was sentenced to death in absentia in a Yemeni court for his role in the USS Cole bombing

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
So I assume that if Hillary wins, and Bin Laden happens to be caught on her watch, you will give her credit and bash Bush?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LUX

el hombre!
Forum Member
Dec 28, 2004
Marietta, GA
Dtb, When Clinton fired cruise missiles into Bin Laden's camp and blew up his camel and his tent. All of the republicans cried "Wag the Dog". I still think he should have done more than worry about his polls, but we can't change any of that now.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Don't care who wins as long as they do not turn tail and continue to take stay of offensive position against terrorist vs defensive--for the record I would vote for Hilliary before I would Kerry or Bill if he could run again--and would vote for almost anyone vs Chuck Hagel with his attitude on matter.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
I do think our problem of whom we will need to kill has growen since we invade Iraq. I'm afraid We helped Insurgents and Bin recruit many more. And with everyday more info how we were fooled about reasons for Iraq. It just feeds the fire of hate to-wards us. We need to be smarter and just can't always grab a gun. We were dead on target in Afghan. I wish we had finished the job there.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg