Age Related

Keyser Soze

Forum Member
Jan 20, 2000
Orlando
36...But I got carded last week buying beer!

I was certainly flattered, but a bit confused. I realize that these kids working the registers are not all valedictorians, yet some common sense should be applied. If I had gone to the counter with a case and a pack of gum, I could fully understand the need for query. I on the other hand, had a buggy full of stuff bringing the total to 41 bucks and change, and I only bought a 6-pack. Wouldn't one think that somebody under age wouldn't spend $41.00 to get a 6-pack? I guess that's what makes the world go around. PLUS the fact that I got carded at 36!!!!!!

------------------
"Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."

shmuly

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2001
Miami

-enjoying the first year of playing blackjack without fake id
smile.gif

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Good to see a few more over 45 and for sure 50. Im getting sick of being 59 and the old guy here. I think this thread was started when I was 57.

tchism

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 22, 1999
Georgia
This must be a record for number of replies. The funny thing is....I haven't seen the "post founder RYNO" around in a long time. I'm sure he'll be suprised when he comes back around.

tc

ryno

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2000
Monterrey, Mexico
Pepin.
The issue is not about being cool or not, the idea is not to loose this topic, so new members (if wanted) might post their age.

Which in my opinion is an important factor, I aint no good at caping games, so keeping this topic alive is the least I could do.
watch it as a community service.

Good Luck.

Bet on MyBookie