ALL IN

rocketrubly

Forum Member
Jul 17, 2006
Sacramento, CA
I guess we should have just bet both games in the 2H. After the wild card weekend it has just been brutal. Everything hasn't gone my way. Going for 2, not kicking FG, refs, game plans, unfortunate turnovers, missed FG's.

I can't ever remember it being this bad for me. Well one playoff season that might haunt me for awhile. Only thing that will make it a little better is 49ers win it all.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
J - Thank you for all you do! A lot of crying in here which is bogus. Money management! Playoffs are just another game. When things aren’t going your way scale back your wager amounts (not for you bro…)Overall Jord has made us all a small fortune.

Reactions: tcon142

jng

Packer Fan
Forum Member
Nov 15, 2000
J - Thank you for all you do! A lot of crying in here which is bogus. Money management! Playoffs are just another game. When things aren’t going your way scale back your wager amounts (not for you bro…)Overall Jord has made us all a small fortune.
Tedious, isn’t it T?

Jord posts every sport, wins more than he loses by far, offer insights and a lot of fun and a great attitude. Piques our interest in tennis and stuff I’d never otherwise look at.

And people still give him shit.

We have lost a lot of good guys the last few years. Notably Hawkeye and a few others cuz the nastiness takes a lot of the enjoyment out of posting.

I’m certain that even with a crappy unlucky few weeks Jord didn’t come close to losing a big chunk of his bankroll. Or his winnings.

Thanks Jord for sharing your picks and more.
Have a great time in LV.

I’m going to fly in for the Wynn party. Did that every year for a while before Covid. Getting back together with a few old friends and betting fifty bucks each on fifty props.

My Mahomes-loving wife asked me to get her a ticket to the game.
I told her I found excellent seats for $75K or so. Shitty seats for $5K. I did not like the 20 seconds of contemplation before she said she likes our couch.

A very specific thanks Jord, for ignoring the assholes.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Piques our interest in tennis and stuff I’d never otherwise look at.

Well for fucks sake I have posted a winning record 15 of the past 17 years in tennis selections. And on top of that I have posted at least 189 pictures of naked asian pussy.

And that didn't pique your interest?

Piquing jng interest is tough as fuck 😲

Also.......huge props to jng for the correct spelling of "pique", that is impressive.(y)

Reactions: tcon142

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
And for fucks sake Slumdog, I gave Jord an autographed picture of Djokovic's penis, the least you could do is lend him your jet for three days.

and while you are at it.....give Scrapman a new car.

Thanks,

Founding member of Jord20 fan club.

Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Snafu

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2002
Finland
I told her I found excellent seats for $75K or so. Shitty seats for $5K. I did not like the 20 seconds of contemplation before she said she likes our couch.
no no no no.... should have said: "but we can get new bigger and better tv for $5k... and save money hun"

Thanks again Jord :smilies20

Reactions: kickserv

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Ahhhhh, money management...not during the playoffs for most, everyone elevates their plays which are no better then regular season plays, Vegas know more then most most always.

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
Ahhhhh, money management...not during the playoffs for most, everyone elevates their plays which are no better then regular season plays, Vegas know more then most most always.
I bet the same number on all plays all sports. That is unless I’m betting live and are limited in amounts. If I lose 5 in a row I scale back 50%. I’ve also learned there are times to like a play and simply go the opposite when shit isn’t going your way. I’m not a volume bettor but a value bettor. Fletcher taught me one thing that will forever stand out. If you make a wager and it wins it’s okay to be in the + for the day and be happy. It’s rare I make multiple bets on any given day. It’s a marathon not a sprint. I look at my P/L on a weekly and monthly basis NEVER DAILY. Plenty of days I don’t bet in a week…I never go all in. Each bet to me is the same whether I’m betting FAU basketball or a Super Bowl. ☮️

Reactions: Randercity
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
I bet the same number on all plays all sports. That is unless I’m betting live and are limited in amounts. If I lose 5 in a row I scale back 50%. I’ve also learned there are times to like a play and simply go the opposite when shit isn’t going your way. I’m not a volume bettor but a value bettor. Fletcher taught me one thing that will forever stand out. If you make a wager and it wins it’s okay to be in the + for the day and be happy. It’s rare I make multiple bets on any given day. It’s a marathon not a sprint. I look at my P/L on a weekly and monthly basis NEVER DAILY. Plenty of days I don’t bet in a week…I never go all in. Each bet to me is the same whether I’m betting FAU basketball or a Super Bowl. ☮️
Forgot about Fletcher a name from the past! I have terrible discipline over a long stretch. That's solid discipline and a good plan!

donbuck

Forum Member
Dec 18, 2000
staten island ny usa
not to jump in your thread but it’s pretty sad somebody has to try and trash someone and happy they lost who is giving his plays and opinions .Anyone can agree or disagree and either follow or not though I wouldn’t blindly follow anyone that can’t be good in long run.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
bashing is just praise in reverse. i don't think yall understand that cosmic balance requires it from time to time

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ejthree

Forum Member
Sep 7, 2006
not to jump in your thread but it’s pretty sad somebody has to try and trash someone and happy they lost who is giving his plays and opinions .Anyone can agree or disagree and either follow or not though I wouldn’t blindly follow anyone that can’t be good in long run.
They are ALWAYS miserable unhappy people who do not GET enough attention...

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
same here. I look at it as fun money, not trying to make a living betting money I need. Never gone all in unless I have a low balance which its been 20+ years since this happened. I do bet more on the SB, but that is it, maybe the World Series too, nothing exciting. Always like a prop or two or 5 lol

Reactions: rocky mountain

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
You write most of the playoffs scripts!!
shhhhh... really can't have that getting out.

ok, one sneak preview for super bowl sunday.... and don't tell ANYONE, because this is gonna be HUGE....

after travis scores his 4th TD, tay-tay is going to channel her inner jason kelce and rip off ALL her clothes, jump down into the crowd, keep going and streak across the field.

y'all thought janet jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" was big... wait'll you get a load of this!

• Haha
Reactions: redsfann
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
shhhhh... really can't have that getting out.

ok, one sneak preview for super bowl sunday.... and don't tell ANYONE, because this is gonna be HUGE....

after travis scores his 4th TD, tay-tay is going to channel her inner jason kelce and rip off ALL her clothes, jump down into the crowd, keep going and streak across the field.

y'all thought janet jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" was big... wait'll you get a load of this!
I hope your right about this last part. I'll be watching with my 🍿!!!

Bet on MyBookie