Another sick Republican exposed

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
What a great shock that talk about Bill Clinton dominates a thread about a Republican pedophile.
:mj07: :mj07: :mj07:
Seriously though, Clint onCli - nto nClintonC! l intonCl in ton ClintonClin to nCl into:shrug: ? nC lintonClint onC li nt onCl.:nono: ....into nC, lint onClintonC l into nCl.:SIB

....int on Clinton, Cl int onClint onCl int....

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
The diff between conservatives and liberals is obvious in this thread--Appears one calls a spade a spade regardless of political affiliation--the other side still hums "stand by your man" and trys to make light of the pres of the U.S. caught in the act while :nono: in their faces.

No I don't deem anything with consulting adult remotely as bad as child even 16 years old. To me that is as low as it gets
---however I don't condone a lying-convicted- felonious-disbarred deviate of any nature in the whitehouse either--while it is apparent some do!!!!!

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
The diff between conservatives and liberals is obvious in this thread--Appears one calls a spade a spade regardless of political affiliation--the other side still hums "stand by your man" and trys to make light of the pres of the U.S. caught in the act while :nono: in their faces.

No I don't deem anything with consulting adult remotely as bad as child even 16 years old. To me that is as low as it gets
---however I don't condone a lying-convicted- felonious-disbarred deviate of any nature in the whitehouse either--while it is apparent some do!!!!!

When you condemn Reagan for 'cutting and running' after Hezbollah murdered 241 Marines, i'll condemn Clinton for lying about his blowjobs. Deal?

This stuff is history, for Christs sake! I don't 'condone' what Clinton did, but for f*cks sake.

We're trying to discuss what is going on RIGHT NOW!

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
The prob Matt was in Smurphs post==

"Another sick Republican exposed
smurphy "

By that he is making it appear quilt of such as partisan.

Had he had post with Foleys name followed by numerous derrogatory adjectives--who could argue the point--no one.
--but when you try to make it appear partisan then you bring every corrupt politician into play.

almost as ridculous as one making himself believe Clinton was convicted/disbarred/impeached for a blowjob--funny I can'y find that in any of transcripts--all the one I read read refer to perjury/obstruction of justice ect.

Lets look ay this another way you all might absorb better.If he was getting BJ and she bit a little hard and he killed her would you discount the murder and refer the BJ.
Case closed-- for most of us anyway.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
The prob Matt was in Smurphs post==

smurphy "

By that he is making it appear quilt of such as partisan.

Had he had post with Foleys name followed by numerous derrogatory adjectives--who could argue the point--no one.
--but when you try to make it appear partisan then you bring every corrupt politician into play.

Ok, I can buy that for the most part. The title is inflammatory and probably unfair.

almost as ridculous as one making himself believe Clinton was convicted/disbarred/impeached for a blowjob--funny I can'y find that in any of transcripts--all the one I read read refer to perjury/obstruction of justice ect.

Not sure who believes Clinton was impeached for a blowjob, but ok. He shouldn't have lied about it. Perjury and all. He should have simply wagged his finger at all those Republicans and their special prosecutor and said, 'f*uckin' A I got a blow job, try it some time, but take that stick out of your ass first.'

Lets look ay this another way you all might absorb better.If he was getting BJ and she bit a little hard and he killed her would you discount the murder and refer the BJ.
Case closed-- for most of us anyway.

Your analogies are consistently among the worst i've ever seen.

Are you saying that people here would equate lying about a blow job to a murder?

FTR- I always include the 'lying' part when talking about this blowjob situation. That was an unforgivable transgression.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
smurphy "
I never said "another sick republican exposed smurphy". You are misquoting me.

And yes, I was being partisan. I consciously worded the title in a way that would get people like you angry and off the subject. Carl Rove was my inspiration. It worked.

Like Kosar, I never condoned Clinton's actions. I just don't think they were that bad - certainly not on par with pedophilia. But now we know that Freeze believes they are essentially the same actions because they both would result in a person being fired in the "real" world. ....So does incompetence - does that make Bush and Rumsfeld as bad as pedophiles? By Freeze's definition, the answer would be yes.

And also, while you've been hung up on Clinton's blowjob for 9 years, a lot has happened. You might want to move forward and begin dealing with the here and now.

As for Monica biting Willy's willy??:shrug: Uh, .....OK, you 'stumped' me.:com:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
When you condemn Reagan for 'cutting and running' after Hezbollah murdered 241 Marines, i'll condemn Clinton for lying about his blowjobs. Deal?

This stuff is history, for Christs sake! I don't 'condone' what Clinton did, but for f*cks sake.

We're trying to discuss what is going on RIGHT NOW!

oh my we agree here.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I never said "another sick republican exposed smurphy". You are misquoting me.

And also, while you've been hung up on Clinton's blowjob for 9 years, a lot has happened. You might want to move forward and begin dealing with the here and now.

LOL smurph i think we are gonna break him down and finally get him off of this but its gonna be tough. Boy i hate to be a stand up comic with this administration because one thing happens after another. You could have a complete act setup about cheney shooting his friend and the day you go on you hear about leaks outing a CIA agent. You scramble with your writers then you find out our ports are ready to go over in the hands of the Arabs. You quickly run into a room to make jokes about this and then you find out about Foley. The comedians have the toughest job in america right now.

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
What makes be feel this is different from others. More new about this and did nothing. Gave him a verbal warning. Are you kidding. Those who new should be thrown out to. Reb's and Dem's both.
Just trying to save a seat to keep majority is even more criminal.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
What makes be feel this is different from others. More new about this and did nothing. Gave him a verbal warning. Are you kidding. Those who new should be thrown out to. Reb's and Dem's both.
Just trying to save a seat to keep majority is even more criminal.

dj were you drinking tonight? your typing like me. One time a guy asked me if i typed with my feet.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
How I misquoted you--I just highlighted your thread title--and show me once where I have posted negative remarks on him or anyone getting a BJ-in nine years-I think you will find reverse in saying I would not hold BJ against anyone--I have attacked the cigar stuffing--not said much about $850,000 payoff to paula jones--then theres Flowers-Juanita Broaddrick-Kathleen Willey-Gennifer Flowers ect which I find merit for term serial abuser.

Basically I have just stuck to his criminal offenses and mostly just those "while in office".

and killing and lying are extremes but could have inserted assualted or any lesser crime--it all points to the same--wanting to to highlight the cause and disregard the crime.

Had he had the character to take responsibilty for his actions intially his criminal acts that followed would have been non existant--and tax payors would have saved millions in litigation cost.

Last edited:

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
How I misquoted you--I just highlighted your thread title--and show me once where I have posted negative remarks on him or anyone getting a BJ-in nine years-I think you will find reverse in saying I would not hold BJ against anyone--I have attacked the cigar stuffing--not said much about $850,000 payoff to paula jones--then theres Flowers-Juanita Broaddrick-Kathleen Willey-Gennifer Flowers ect which I find merit for term serial abuser.

Basically I have just stuck to his criminal offenses and mostly just those "while in office".

and killing and lying are extremes but could have inserted assualted or any lesser crime--it all points to the same--wanting to to highlight the cause and disregard the crime.

Had he had the character to take responsibilty for his actions intially his criminal acts that followed would have been non existant--and tax payors would have saved millions in litigation cost.

The country spent untold millions and millions of dollars investhating Clinton. The only thing they could pin on him was lying about a bj.

How do you compare a married man lying about a bj with an adult woman other than his wife to someone having internet sex with a minor?

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
what a sick pervert he is. Hopefully, he is prosecuted for this and stepping down isn't enough. Doubtful, though, smurphy, that republicans have the corner market on sickness and depravity. GL.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.

Because you added my name within the quote. It changes the definition. I wasn't exposed by a sick republican.

All this dredging of the past on Clinton on things that were never properly proven - well, that reminds me a little of Dubya's covered up drunk driving and cocaine use back in the day. Should the democrats bring this up constantly just to be fair with your Clinton obsession? Afterall Bush is like the president like right now, so it could like be possibly even more pertinent.

LOL at complaining about a few million dollars being wasted. What are we up to in Iraq? 350 BILLION dollars wasted? I've lost track, but I sure wish it was a tally in the millions. That's what we get for having an incompetent drunk coke-head in office instead of a sexually charged dynamo.

Terryray

Say Parlay
Forum Member
another politician and/or preacher in sex scandal. that's news:mj07:

Newsweek reports his gayness was the "worst kept secret" in DC and the congressional pages knew he flirted with just the boys and found it "creepy".

for the record, he is not a peodophile. They like children, and a 16 year old has the secondary sex characteristics peodophiles find repulsive.

case workers call guys like Foley "nubile-files"

Foley didn't solicit sex (from what's been made public so far), so I don't see he committed any crime.

The age of consent is 16 in some jurisdictions, so even if he went all the way it could be legal (age of consent in all of Canada is 15!). But creep none the less.

House leaders claim they didn't know the extent of email exchanges 'cause kid's family would reveal them.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
No whats "Classic" is someone from Mass saying anything about a politician drinking and on the coke issue--maybe he never inhaled :)

Lets see we have liberals writing off felonies as blowjobs and complaining about someone that drank and quit when they vote in a drunken killer for life time.

Do ya all ever listen to yourselves---
Get off the cool aid it will give brain damage:tongue

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Do we listen yourselves? You guys are even buying off sex with kids because the kids might actually be of age somewhere in some backwoods toothless district of this country yet you are crucifying a married man, not for the bj, but for lying about it!
Take a good look at yourself first before you talk about anybody from Mass. :SIB
I don't recall any politician from Mass having sex with kids. Maybe you can point one out to me because after all that is what this thread is about. The REPUBLICAN who was doing kids on the Internet.:nono:

Bet on MyBookie