Another sick Republican exposed

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
VOTE ALL THE INCUMBENTS OUT AND THE BULL SHIT IS OVER. THE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS, DON'T VOTE FOR ANY INCUMBENTS FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS. WE WOULD HAVE TO GET VOTER REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION UP ABOUT 40% TO DO IT. SO I GUESS IT WOULDN'T WORK. MOST AMERICANS ARE TO STUPID AND APATHETIC TO GET OFF THEIR ASS AND EMBRACE THE GREATEST SYSTEM IN THE WORLD. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WASTE TIME WITH THIS SUBJECT ? TELL TEN FRIENDS TO VOTE & HAVE THEM TELL TEN FRIENDS TO VOTE. GET PEOPLE TO REGISTER AND VOTE. THE REST OF THIS TRASH IS LIKE SPENDING TIME WATCHING SOAPS OR DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
We should put this thread in a time capsule, so when people look back on this time and place in America, they will understand how and what Americans think . Then they will understand who we were and how we let prosperity slip threw our hands. What do you think most intelligent people starving for freedom around the world would think of this thread ? If there is anyone from another Country other than Canada, please tell these people what you think. Ladies, you are missing the train, the game is and has past you by, think big picture.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
Hey, easy with the rip on Desperate Housewives, for crying out loud. Have some perspective. Desperate Housewives continues to bring us Eva Longoria in lacey lingerie. Surely you can find something more appropriate to rip. Next thing we'll see is a rip on SBTB, for Screeches sake.

bryanz

Forum Member
Aug 8, 2001
Syracuse ny, usa
Hey, easy with the rip on Desperate Housewives, for crying out loud. Have some perspective. Desperate Housewives continues to bring us Eva Longoria in lacey lingerie. Surely you can find something more appropriate to rip. Next thing we'll see is a rip on SBTB, for Screeches sake.

I have no idea what your post means. I don't get it, someone give me a call when the tupperware party is over.

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
Greg No doubts many from both sides were aware of his tendencies for long time in fact believe FBI came into in July--what most don't know was the extend of his behavior--Can't see why this wasn't brought out by both sides prior--unless election timing was the key--which would be smart thinking in my view.Not going to jump to conclusions on who knew what when--appears CBS has got their tit in a ringer over assumption their fair and balanced coverage :)

On Tuesday ABC news released a high-impact instant message exchange between Foley and, as ABC explained, a young man "under the age of 18."

ABC headlined the story: "New Foley Instant Messages; Had Internet Sex While Awaiting House Vote"

But upon reviewing the records, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned, the young man was in fact over the age of 18 at the time of the exchange.

A network source explains, messages with the young man and disgraced former Congressman Foley took place before and after the 18th birthday.

Developing...
--------------------------------------------------------
In conclusion this will effective the gop voting block and think worth at least 2 seats in house in Nov to the dems.

--but as I stated long ago--I believe best scenerio if Dem in office GOP majority in congress and visa vera- Good check and balance--my rant with GOP is after getting in with Contract with America they get presidency with it then proceed to pass medicare enhancement while fighting 2 wars.
So don't look at dem gains in congress as detrimental myself but do care about dem as pres as far as appointing progressive judges-taxes and national security.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Fox news called Foley A Democrat. Left it under his picture for over a hour. Opp's. I wonder why? And who paid them for that little mistake.

isnt that station beautiful? What a wonderful thing they do for america. I wonder if Dog now thinks he really is a democrat.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
VOTE ALL THE INCUMBENTS OUT AND THE BULL SHIT IS OVER. THE SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS, DON'T VOTE FOR ANY INCUMBENTS FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS. WE WOULD HAVE TO GET VOTER REGISTRATION & PARTICIPATION UP ABOUT 40% TO DO IT. SO I GUESS IT WOULDN'T WORK. MOST AMERICANS ARE TO STUPID AND APATHETIC TO GET OFF THEIR ASS AND EMBRACE THE GREATEST SYSTEM IN THE WORLD. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WASTE TIME WITH THIS SUBJECT ? TELL TEN FRIENDS TO VOTE & HAVE THEM TELL TEN FRIENDS TO VOTE. GET PEOPLE TO REGISTER AND VOTE. THE REST OF THIS TRASH IS LIKE SPENDING TIME WATCHING SOAPS OR DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

here is why this probably wouldn't work. They did it in Conn with Lamont winning the primary. So now this no good power humgry prick liberman is running as an indepedent. So for spite the republicans are gonna vote for him instead of their own canadate.

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
MOST AMERICANS ARE TO STUPID AND APATHETIC TO GET OFF THEIR ASS AND EMBRACE THE GREATEST SYSTEM IN THE WORLD. WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WASTE TIME WITH THIS SUBJECT ? TELL TEN FRIENDS TO VOTE & HAVE THEM TELL TEN FRIENDS TO VOTE. GET PEOPLE TO REGISTER AND VOTE. THE REST OF THIS TRASH IS LIKE SPENDING TIME WATCHING SOAPS OR DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. WAKE UP AMERICA !!!!

bryan, I actually agree with this part of your post. I'm not as anti-establishment as you are, but if there is something you disagree with, or if there is something you are passionate about, take some sort of active role in fixing it. I've argued with Eddie Haskell on here several times and even asked him what he did about things on a local level and who did he give money to or what charities he supported. *chirp, chirp* How about you "The Sponge"?? Where are your efforts spent in trying to change the Hitleresque reign of Fox News and the GOP?? Maybe some of the gloom and doomers here are active in their local towns, but I would expect most are just bullchitters.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
And now Six-Five is against Eva Longoria in lacey lingerie. I am getting seriously concerned about this forum.

:SIB

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
This studds fellow im hearing about now is all new to me but i think i would be more disgusted with him than foley. When Mcgrevey pulled his stunt i thought they should just shoot him. Then i see him all over TV with his lover i thought i was gonna puke.this guy has a kid and he is walking around proud as a peacock. Look i have no problems with gays as long as they stay to themselves but they are getting stronger and stronger. I hate when they take over a beautiful place in our country. Not to sure i would ever go to the Florida Keys after hearing some of the stories i have heard.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
I hate when they take over a beautiful place in our country. Not to sure i would ever go to the Florida Keys after hearing some of the stories i have heard.
Uh yeah, I hate when they take over a place and make it BETTER. If not for gays, Palm Springs would be a ghetto right now. As for the Keys - what stories have you heard? That area and Key West are awesome! Are you afraid of the "Diet Cok" shirts on display in one of the tourist shops or something?

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
Look i have no problems with gays as long as they stay to themselves but they are getting stronger and stronger. I hate when they take over a beautiful place in our country. Not to sure i would ever go to the Florida Keys after hearing some of the stories i have heard.

Yes, please do stay out of the Keys, and all of Florida for that matter. It is a filthy disgusting place with fags running around half naked through the streets at all hours. Hypodermic needles on all our beaches. You have to wear boots if you dare go swimming, lest you contract HIV. It's estimated that 750 people a day throughout the state contract HIV every day because they did not practice safe swimming.

The Keys are the worst, man. You're right on target. Dead bodies floating up on shore daily. Transvestite panhandlers bugging the shit out of tourists. Last time I was in Key West, some flamer grabbed my dick and tried to french kiss me at the 7-11! Then he held up a pack of condoms in my face and said, 'let's see whatcha got, big daddy.'

It was terrifying! Do yourself and the residents of Florida a favor and stay far away.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
At least you were practicing safe sex, Jabber. That's the important thing. Kosar is riddled with germs and viruses, from what I understand.

Chadman

Realist
Forum Member
Apr 2, 2000
SW Missouri
On a sort of related note, I went on a spring break trip with a friend of mine, to experience Mardi Gras and then head down to Florida for Daytona Beach and then into the Keys. We had no clue that Key West was considered to be a rather gay area - this was even back in the early 80's. We are not, nor had we ever been gay, and were seeking our fun from females on that trip to be sure. This is not really the story, just background, showing our ignorance of the area at the time.

We went to a bar/restaurant somewhat close to the ocean when we got there, we were hungry and had about whipped our hangovers from the night before. The bar had a two hotdogs special, and that seemed like a good choice at the time. Scene now set, two college boys from the Ozarks, on spring break, each having ordered the two hotdog special and margaritas in a Key West bar. Sure as shootin', as it got closer to happy hour, many more fellas came into the bar, many in pairs, and we soon learned "the rest of the story." Needless to say, we didn't wash up until we got to the hotel we were staying at, which seemed rather down the middle, so to speak.

We still enjoy a laugh about ordering the two hotdog specials in Key West.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
damn Kosar...that was you? Sorry about that. I had one too many appletini's that night and was just having some fun.

It's no problem, man, and I admit that it 'moved' a little when you felt me up. You know, kind of like what happened when George Costanza got that massage from the guy.

I was just trying to illustrate to sponge just how crazy and disgusting the Keys really are.

shamrock

Forum Member
Aug 12, 2001
Boston, MA
From 9am to 10am, literally all FOX talked about was the 'double standard' regarding Studds from 30 years ago. I felt like Wayne was with me here in the office.

this never ends, anything contemporary happens and certain individuals just keep talking about Clinton. Now studds from 4 decades ago. I suggest we start discussing Jefferson, he fuxed underage slaves, and Washington, well he was one of the most remarkable players of his era, known to be screwing almost everyone on the East Coast except Martha, and eventually dying of vd. So let's endlessly discuss Jefferson & Washington.

Bet on MyBookie