Boxing 8/6 - 8/7

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
This is a CLOSE one IMO one but im pretty certain the cards are wider for da...led has DA WAY ahead....led has it 9-2 da..Max's sidekick has kot ahead...nice shots kot...da hanging tough but kot is landing more effective shots...nice left kot...da looking very tired...i give the rd to kot...I have it a draw...I believe da will win this but he was in dire straits the last half of this fight...Kot thinks he won...

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
led scored it 117-111

i have it 114-114 but i do think da will win a wide dec IN ST LOUIS

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
116-112 X3 da

VENUE CAN NOT BE UNDERESTIMATED IN WAGERING....I had a HUGE week and could have lost ALL of it and then some on this one...no hedge...I called it even but would have been a bit shocked to see Kot take it on the road

Last edited:

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
alexander sure likes to eat right hands,,,,

and left hooks... put that fight in Europe and if Kotel has any promotional backing, he wins.

So Kotelnik actually outjabbed and landed more total punches , well maybe he won that fight . I'm not a big fan of "busy", I like effective telling punches..

Last edited:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
EXPOSED !
What bad scorecards...Kotelnik wins or gets a draw on a neutral site

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
Who became more of a Tavoris Cloud fan tonight after the classy post fight discussion with Max and Gentleman Glencoffe. Cloud-Dawson, book it please if Bad Chad gets by Pascal.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
ANYBODY have a result from mexico ?

:0corn :0corn :0corn

Zerwas

Forum Member
Jul 19, 2007
Kotelnik lost a lot of very controversial decisions!

He jus inst marketable enough...too bad for him, he really seems like a nice guy!

In retrospection Khans handling of Kotelnik looks very impressive!!

Fightwriter

Forum Member
Mar 9, 2008
Munyai loses

Munyai loses

ANYBODY have a result from mexico ?

:0corn :0corn :0corn

I only saw the last two rounds, Munyai had the guy out on his feet in the 12th but lost a unanimous decision
... Munyai looked a bit bruised and battered facially so I guess he lost the earlier rounds, or most of them

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
I only saw the last two rounds, Munyai had the guy out on his feet in the 12th but lost a unanimous decision
... Munyai looked a bit bruised and battered facially so I guess he lost the earlier rounds, or most of them

thx for the result Graham!...put a few bucks on it...still had a great week despite a small loss on it...CONGRATS on a great week Jackers...:toast: :toast: :toast:

Ghost Kid

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 23, 2008
Solid week guys
Congrats to all winners
Wish Munyai pulled it off, but you can't win them all

Cloud is FIERCE
Fun to watch, and like Juan Ma, flawed.
This will make him VERY MARKETABLE.

New schedule in a few hours...I gotta grab a bite to eat first
:toast:

weepaul

Forum Member
Sep 28, 2007
I thought Munyai was 10 times better than this guy :facepalm:

Between this fight and the UFC, this has been my shitiest week in a loooong time :mad:

I guess the lesson is, don't bet on a guy who has to fight a couple of day's after a 30 hour flight :nono:

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
Solid week guys
Congrats to all winners
Wish Munyai pulled it off, but you can't win them all

Cloud is FIERCE
Fun to watch, and like Juan Ma, flawed.
This will make him VERY MARKETABLE.

New schedule in a few hours...I gotta grab a bite to eat first:toast:

:0025 :0026 :0033

Come on Brother...Dominoes delivers...You're dealing with a group of junkies here...don't think we can make it for a FEW HOURS

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
Hey guy's what's up?

First of all, give it up for Bundrage!!!!

:00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour :00hour

We saw that one clearly!

Well, tonight not like last. That Munyai loss stung a bit. I felt very confident that he would out class the Mexican, but not to be. A little subdued because I was on the cusp of a HUGE HUGE weekend, and when I say huge, I mean more money than I ever suspected I could make at this...

I thought Johnson did lose, maybe by a round, but 116-112 across the board didn't seem quite right. Cloud more impressive with his shots, but Johnson more consistent. Johnson maybe starting to lose steam just a bit though. At his best I think he beats Cloud. Nice group call on that one guys. Being the doggie weekend that it was, I played the odds a bit there.

All that said, this was my best weekend of the year, and I think my best weekend ever!!!! Gotta be very happy for that! :0074 :0074 :0074

Let's get'em next week fellas!!!!!!

Last edited:

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
I thought Munyai was 10 times better than this guy :facepalm:

Between this fight and the UFC, this has been my shitiest week in a loooong time :mad:

I guess the lesson is, don't bet on a guy who has to fight a couple of day's after a 30 hour flight :nono:

Sorry to hear that Weepaul... but being the solid capper that you are, you'll bounce back soon enough.

Quanah

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2009
Alexander wins by 12 rnd decision -151

Cloud wins by 12 rnd decision +125

Tshifhiwa Munyai/Christian Esquivel Over 7? -140

Good Luck Tonight!

Nice Job Quanah on the Harris and Holm under :0074

Matt back at it, and great capping once again!!!!

3 for 3, nice capping my brother!!!!

Bet on MyBookie