Boxing 8/6 - 8/7

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd2-j looking ok here...jabbing well..cloud yet to unload...nice lft hk cl...cloud reserved...nice rt j...nice left j...big moment j...cloud stunned...uh oh...clo tested already...nice rt j...very good rd j...BIG rd for j...cl finally answers...big rt by cloud at the end...good fight...good rd for j...corner tells cl that j stole the rd...he didn't steal it..he owned it

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd3-Led says "what a godamned fight this is" hahahahaha

js jab is landing...j busier...closer rd...nice 1-2 j...cl not busy enough...nice shot gj final secs...j takes the rd...2-1 j

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd4-nice rt cl...the cl that fought julio hasnt shown up yet...rd up for grabs 1/2 way thru...nice rt cl...another...nice body shot cl...cl take the rd in last 45 secs..much better rd for cl...even fight

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
rd3-Led says "what a godamned fight this is" hahahahaha

js jab is landing...j busier...closer rd...nice 1-2 j...cl not busy enough...nice shot gj final secs...j takes the rd...2-1 j

what a fricken 4th round and fight, Cloud took over in the 4th a bit..... youth could be a big deal here going down the stretch. Like how Cloud gave himself some distance to counterpunch.

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd5-cls eyes are swelling a little bit..could be an issue late in the fight...led has it 2-2

i think cl was smart not to jump all over j early on...conserving energy imo...nice left cl...nice rt cl...j covers up...cl landing better shots imo...j pushing w/his shots now...not the same snap...j hurt...j stunned bad...not sure what strted it..but j was hurt...j on very shaky legs near the end...close to a 10-8 rd...

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
what a fricken 4th round and fight, Cloud took over in the 4th a bit..... youth could be a big deal here going down the stretch. Like how Cloud gave himself some distance to counterpunch.

what a foyking chin on Johnson!!!!! Those were monster shots!!!

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
the shot that hurt j was a left hk to the temple...js legs wobbled

rd6-cl on j now...pummeling him...nice compact shots...not going crazy...no snap on js shots...j looking all of 41 rt now...nice left j...wow...good shot...j could steal the rd...both look a bit tired...cl throwing nothing at the moment...cl showwing wayyyy to much respect...cl not throwing...good rd...i got to call it even

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd7-close rd again...action has slowed a bit..nice rt j...VERY close rd...i hate to call another even but too hard to call...i have it 3-2-2 cl

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
led has j up by 1 pt...j could very well be stealing the rds...fight is VERY close

rd8-nice rt cl...j stunned a bit...j coming back though...cl threw a lot of shots...nice rt cl...brutal fight...j showing a good chin...and a desire to win...nice rt cl...cl loading up...rd clearly to cloud..i have it 4-2-2 cloud...led has it 4-4

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd9--GJ looking tired in the corner...corner telling j he needs to go to work and get him out of there...very good fight

j not much snap but busier...could be stealing the rd..cl doing little...cl looking to load up...cl should be going to the body...hes not busy at all...giving the rd away...wtf isn't cl throwing a punch???...rt by cl...j landing all pitty pat shots but winning the rd...cloud took the whole rd off...rd to j clearly

punchmaster

Forum Member
Apr 22, 2007
like Johnson's little left hook pushes to the solar plexis to finish combos.. cripes, this guys is 42 in January and going to war with the monster, mad respect..

wowsa, Glencoffe just keeps his hands constantly moving, half punches, and Cloud does nothing ,, easy round for Johnson IMO
Cloud took round off big time
Love Cuellar's advice to Johnson . l

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
rd10- led has j up by a rd

cl throwing more this rd...j just throwing pitty pat shots...rd for grabs 2nd half...nice shots cl...these r hurting shots...cl much busier this rd and he takes it clearly

Romi

Forum Member
Apr 6, 2007
i have it 5-3-2 cl...led has it 5-5

rd11-nice exchanges...good action...j holding on here...nice shots cl...has j backing up...j is hurt...announcers not catching it but j getting hammered...j is one tough sob...big rd so far for cl....j still throwing...big rd for cl...IMO J needs a ko but some rds were VERY close...i have it 6-3-2 cl..led has cl up by 1...corner telling j he needs a ko

Bet on MyBookie