Boxing; 9/13/2008; w/e plays

Sonny Palermo

Forum Member
Sep 10, 1999
las vegas nv
100 replies in this thread and not one from you with a pick or fight opinion. Yet, you feel confident commenting on others who did share a fight opinion and/or picks.

Or did I miss something and you run this place now?

I made plenty of comments on the fights above, and gave my plays, too;
and I waited until the fight was over B4 answering GW'S comment about the fatwah and taking up space with the off topic reply.

As for 'schlock', well, the above was part of what got me a contract with one of the top literary and film agencies in the country.
Ya didn't like it? Simple - don't read it.
But more to the point, it'll be a cold day in hell before I take orders from some dickwad hiding behind a keyboard on an internet forum.
I have always obliged in the past, and will continue to do so. Though I have relocated from Vegas I keep a condo there and still come in for many fights. I'm still in for 1 more night and just for you I will spend the first half of the game tonight sitting all by my lonesome at the Irish pub at the corner of Flamingo and Cimmaron. Just ask for Sonny. Hope this accomodates you. Or just answer with another tough talking reply. But it won't be worth a look see or a second reply - I'm easy to find in person if you are interested in more than typing.
(My apology, MJ)

Last edited:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i`ll shoulder some blame here......the thread got off topic......as it can when you knock back a few while watching the fights(which i did saturday night till i was cross-eyed from that second rate stream at justin tv).....

eddie....you need to chill a little pardner...something doesn`t suit you,you need to skip over it....and i think jack provides an ignore feature on this site for people that have issues with other folks...

maybe you`re philippine...if that`s the case i apologize....sincerely......but they can be pretty annoying when they attack a site in droves,as i`ve seen them do more than once....

all that said,blame it on weasel.....blame it on the coors lite....

my bad...

lets keep things upbeat if at all possible...

HurricaneEddy

Forum Member
Nov 16, 2007
100 replies in this thread and not one from you with a pick or fight opinion. Yet, you feel confident commenting on others who did share a fight opinion and/or picks.

Or did I miss something and you run this place now?

I made plenty of comments on the fights above, and gave my plays, too;
and I waited until the fight was over B4 answering GW'S comment about the fatwah and taking up space with the off topic reply.

As for 'schlock', well, the above was part of what got me a contract with one of the top literary and film agencies in the country.
Ya didn't like it? Simple - don't read it.
But more to the point, it'll be a cold day in hell before I take orders from some dickwad hiding behind a keyboard on an internet forum.
I have always obliged in the past, and will continue to do so. Though I have relocated from Vegas I keep a condo there and still come in for many fights. I'm still in for 1 more night and just for you I will spend the first half of the game tonight sitting all by my lonesome at the Irish pub at the corner of Flamingo and Cimmaron. Just ask for Sonny. Hope this accomodates you. Or just answer with another tough talking reply. But it won't be worth a look see or a second reply - I'm easy to find in person if you are interested in more than typing.
(My apology, MJ)

I give my share of write ups and opinions of fights. My issue isn't with your picks - its with your off-topic comments on Phillipinos and Arabs. Stick to the boxing discussion (you're better off doing that than with your "writing"- and i use that term loosely.)

I don't "run this place" but I'm going to make comments regarding stupid ass posts (yours in this case).

Now that the ignore function has been brought up I'll most certainly make use of it. Good luck at the Irish pub tonight but I'd advise you to limit your racist comment to gambling forums. I wouldnt want you to say the things you spew on here to any of the above-mentioned peoples if you happen to run into any there ( Don't worry, I dont think you would)

Take care "Sonny"

Over and Out :sadwave:

Bet on MyBookie