Dec 2, 2020
:00x15:00x15:00x15:00x15:00x15:00x15:00x15x31:x31:x31:x31::0074Will tails

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
"Will tails."

Nooooo.

I should have mentioned I'm not a hoops guy (though I do watch college more than the SJW Pro's.)

And this system is still in the experimental stage (0-1 on Overs, 3-1 on Unders in my logbook yesterday, first day I started charting. It's 2-1 today, hits with Penn St & Cincy, took a bad beat in Pacific when they were up by 3 pts and fouled Mont St with ONE second left on the clock, giving them THREE FT's and . . . the kid hit them all; lost in OT. The idea behind fouling when you're up by three pts with just seconds left is to foul BEFORE they shoot the three-pointer, so they only get TWO free throws!!! Kids ball kills me.)

Other plays not posted as buys: Overs in 'Bama, Evansville, Nev, Mid Tn St; Unders in Mich, UAB, LA Laf, N'west.

Thanks for popping in, Tkj, Luck to us both.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tkj

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2020
I?m suck in picking BB and FB, that why I?m tailing some good cappers in this forums (like you),
I do respect your capping methods thou,(ncaa fb)
Gl.

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Thanks Tkj.

Update: I'll stay with what I already have in my pocket, but there is a 6-point middle available for anyone who's thinking about taking the second half Over.
FYI, every game by both of these teams has seen more points scored in the second half than the first half.
And, the first half shooting %'s are below average.
Just some things to think about.

Would like to see Illinois with the lead in the final 10 minutes, they play a slower pace and use more of the shot clock.

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: 1-2.

Hit with LA Laf, easy winner.

Missed with 'Zaga. Add the halftime score to the 2nd half # and it was two points under the # I had, 156'.
Not a strong position, but not bad; no opportunity for a middle. I tuned in at around the 11 minute mark of the 2nd half, the pace was still under 156', BUT . . . BOTH teams were already in the bonus.
I watched 4 possessions, 3 of them were fouls and FT's. I turned it off, I didn't need to watch to know how this one was going to end. The two teams scored 27 pts from FT's in the 2nd half and the Under was dead.

Missed with Illinois, the pace looked good through most of the game but too much scoring in the final 10 minutes pushed it Over.

I don't like dividing focus, trying to beat two sports at the same time, but as football winds down I want to do a little work on college ball, try to develop a system I can work with so that I'm not starting from scratch when I switch over. But note - my college basketball play is not my college football play, where I have much more to work with and years worth of data to assist me.

Good luck to all the Jackers in your battle vs the books this college basketball season.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tkj

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2020
I don't like dividing focus, trying to beat two sports at the same time, but as football winds down I want to do a little work on college ball, try to develop a system I can work with so that I'm not starting from scratch when I switch over. But note - my college basketball play is not my college football play, where I have much more to work with and years worth of data to assist me.

Like your point of view here, please focus on what you have been success, will get back to this hoops soon, gluck!

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Tkj - I'll do some college hoop work during the week when there aren't full cards of football.
I need to start gathering data to use for when I switch over full time.

I feel like going Action Junkie today, small wagers, no big investments, no big deal, just a little fun (I hope.)
I will add plays throughout the day, most likely in updates in this post rather than keep posting a bunch of replies that continually bump this to the top of the page.

Buys:
Chi St/ E Ill Ov 132'

Update:
A 14 pt first half (yes, 14 pts) by the Chicago State Cougars means my dinner tonight has been downgraded from steak to hamburger. If I had known that by "Cougars" they meant it was a team made up of horny women over the age of 40 I would have bet on Illinois State.

Last edited:

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
Tkj - I'll do some college hoop work during the week when there aren't full cards of football.
I need to start gathering data to use for when I switch over full time.

I feel like going Action Junkie today, small wagers, no big investments, no big deal, just a little fun (I hope.)
I will add plays throughout the day, most likely in updates in this post rather than keep posting a bunch of replies that continually bump this to the top of the page.

Buys:
Chi St/ E Ill Ov 132'

Update:
A 14 pt first half (yes, 14 pts) by the Chicago State Cougars means my dinner tonight has been downgraded from steak to hamburger. If I had known that by "Cougars" they meant it was a team made up of women over the age of 40 I would have bet on Illinois State.

Dont fire up that burger just yet, ribeye might just be on the menu for you tonight.

Great work in foots over last few weeks. I enjoy reading your stories and find your insights spot on. Much appreciated and happy holidays!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hah!
All you Cougar doubters,
oh ye of little faith!

I myself never doubted it.

They bared their claws in the second half and scored THREE times as many pts as they did in the first half.
Covered that number with room to spare (Yeah, a whole point and a half.)

That pick was, well what can I call it? Hmmm . . . I know, I will call it the same as the name of the previous visitor to this thread! (And thank you for stopping by ez$, and for the vote of confidence/pep talk!)

Ribeye is back on the menu! And yes, medium rare, of course. I'll drop back in with a story about a date I had with a girl who ordered a filet mignon - well done.

(Seriously though, THIS is why I hate kidsball - who the hell scores THREE TIMES MORE in one half than they scored in the other half?)

One day, this sport is going to be the death of me, but for right now . . . NEXT!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Bank the hard-earned unit and take the rest of the day off?
Hell no.
That was fun (not.)

Buys:
Chi St/ E Ill Ov 132'
Tenn Tech/N Kent Ov 129'.

Update: Just an FYI - a very nice 16 pt middle is available for anyone who bought the Over.
Shooting % first half is above avg, should drop.

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
And . . . the sweet middle gets you 2 W's if anyone took it.

No more buys for me, I'll lock in the two units since I was one down coming into today.
If you're looking for something, here are the games I have circled on this system:
Overs in Iowa if you get 153 or <, Drake if you get 139' or >, St Marys.
Unders in Syr, Ok, Idaho, Cal if you get 144 or >.

ez$

MONEY MAKER
Forum Member
Jan 16, 2003
florida
No buys, I'll lock in the 2 units since I was one down coming into today.
If you're looking for something, here are the games I have circled ion this system:
Overs in Iowa if you get 153 or <, Drake if you get 139' or >, St Marys.
Unders in Syr, Ok, Idaho, Cal if you get 144 or >.

Appreciate the tips. Best of luck rest of season. I'll be watching for your buys:0003

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Tkj

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 2, 2020
RBD,
:0074
5-0 Ov, included your buys
3-1 Un, for the day, what?s more can we ask?
Very Much appreciated !

Last edited:

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
To all who stopped by - thanks for all the in-put yesterday, it was fun,

Tk, You're welcome, but thank ez$ - if he hadn't asked what else I had circled in this system I wouldn't have posted them. I was going to be an action junkie and buy them all, but didn't want to set a bad example.

And remember - it ain't magic, ain't no sure thing. It was 8-2 yesterday (Over in Drexel/Quinn lost in the morning, charted but not posted when I opted to start the day with Chi St instead), but it's still new and untested, not enough data to deserve much confidence.

Recap: 2-0.
Let's face it, there was no way Chi St was going Over after a 12 pt first half.
But we've all been on the wrong end of crazy bad beats, it's nice when one comes back your way.
Tenn Tech was much easier, was trending Over for most of the game.

Record: 3-2.

l have a few plays circled today, I'm watching the numbers to see if they stay as plays or need to be dropped. Even with drastic line moves, Purdue, Miami, and Loyola should all qualify as Unders if the line doesn't move too drastically.
Not buying anything yet, but just a heads up if anyone is looking at those games.

Update: Not feeling great, going to take the day off. The three games mentioned above fit as plays on the Under, but I'm looking for spots that have more than one of my systems in favor of the play.
Georgia Un if you can get 145' or >, Creighton Un if you can get 144' or > also fit.
No Overs today as Bradley fell off the chart due to late line moves.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie