College Hoops 2020

DBmeister

Forum Member
Dec 16, 2005
AWESOME JOB

AWESOME JOB

RDB

HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR PICKS FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS OR SO. ENJOY THE WRITE UPS, HAVE HAD A GOOD YEAR THANKS TO YOUR POSTS AND OTHER CAPPERS ON MADJACKS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
:0008:00hour:0008

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Thanks to all those who dropped in to say "hi" and "thanks."
You're welcome. It's been fun, right?

Gridman - I do my best work in college football, have had the most success there over the years. Had a spot that went 22-4 here last season, posted, 26-4 in my chart, can't wait to try it this year to see if it works again (NOT expecting a record anywhere close to last year's, but anything above 58% is fine by me.)

USC/Gonzaga still qualifies as an Un tonight, but no buy for me. It barely qualifies, and betting the Un with the Zags is never fun. Either of these teams or both could explode on offense and put up a ton of points. I'm not touching this spot.

We only have four games left, I'd like to get in at least one more buy, but I'm not going to force anything, I want strong %'s in my favor or I'll shut the season down and lock up what I have.

Good luck with your plays tonight . . .

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Gonzaga stayed Un last night by 1/1' pts depending on the line you got, so I left a winner on the table by laying off it.

NP Unders are now 26-15, 63%. Hope some of you used it if you wanted action on the game.

Didn't expect to get any qualifying plays with only three games left on the season, but . . .

NP, Hou/Baylor Un, and it's 10 or > at 135 or higher.

Baylor is 1-0 on Un in this play, this post season.
Hou is 1-0 on Un in this play, this post season.

I have no feel for which way this # will go, so I'll wait before buying it, see if I can pick up a half pt or >.

Buys:

Hou/Bay Un (wait)

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Update: Not sure I'll do better than 135 on Hou/Baylor. I see one 135' on the board, but some houses have dropped to 134', so I bought it this morning while 135 is still readily available.

Buys:
Hou/Baylor Un 135

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
Recap: Lost with Baylor Under. Should have been a W, the game was all but over, Baylor, up by 18 pts, had possession with just 28 seconds left. All they had to do was dribble out the shot clock, but no, they not only took a shot after only using six seconds, but they also fouled with three seconds left.
Yes, up 20 pts with just three seconds left they fouled Houston. And I lost my Under by 2 pts.
Kids.

Record: 22-18

And that's where the season ends.
I do have one play for the final. NP, Un, >10. It's a strong spot at 17-9, 65%, but in the tournaments Baylor is 1-1 in this spot, and 'Gonzaga is 1-2, a combined 2-3.
I'm playing with house money so I could buy it, lose, and still finish the season in the black, but after getting tagged with a cheap loss in the last Baylor game, I think I'll just lock up the profit I made and call it a season.
A good season.
I beat a sport I don't 'cap.
I gathered some data on situational plays I can use next season.
And I had a lot of fun.

Good luck to all of you with whatever you play tonight (I'll be rooting for Gonzaga. Why? Paybacks for Baylor not dribbling out the clock in their last game, of course!)

RBD

Registered
Forum Member
Jul 23, 2020
I watched the Dodgers vs A's because I had $ on Over 8' as my first MLB pick of the season here at MJ's.
During commercials I flipped over to the basketball game to see the score, and I remember thinking, "Good thing I stayed off the Under, this game is sailing Over."

Later in the night I got a text from a friend complaining he lost with his Over on the championship game. Last time I did a score check there were five minutes left and it looked to be an easy Over.
But . . .

I hope some you had more faith in the Under system than I did, and used it in its final appearance last night. It ends the season at:
81-55, 59%, reg season
41-27, 61%, at 10 or >
15-6, 71%, at 13 or >
18-9, 67%, in the playoffs.

As a football-only guy it seems weird to say this but I look forward to trying it again next season.

Good luck with your NBA and MLB play.

Bet on MyBookie