college plays for 10/27-11/1....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
107-81 in all plays....61-24 in totals....

here are 3 plays that i made so far....

air force-2.5(120)....

i took this game with the intention of going for a middle because i think this line will go up as the week progresses....but i'm starting to think that i am going to keep this play because af needs wins to qualify for a bowl game & after last week's loss to sd st. i think col. st.will be a "towel tosser" for the rest of the season....but i have to do a little more research on this matchup, & in particular i want to see what af's ats record is before their games against army....

oregon st.-9....

ucla has lost 4 straight & is having major problems with their offense (they average 296 total yds. on the season & 232 on the road) & in particular with the qb position....now i have recently read that they may be alternating qbs in this game, which imo is a terrible idea....in addition i wonder how the current players are feeling knowing that their coach has made public statements that the team needs better players in order to compete....on the other hand osu must be feeling good about themselves after being competitive on the road against usc last week....i also doubt that they will come out flat for this game because they didn't after upsetting usc last year....

on the road this year, ucla is allowing 60% of their opponents passes to be completed, while osu is completing over 65% of their passes this year....

under this coach, osu has a history of getting stronger as the year progresses as witnessed by these 2 trends....

over the last 2 seasons osu is 11-2 ATS after the first month of the season....the average score was osu 31.7, opponent 21.0....

over the last 2 seasons osu is 7-0 ats in weeks 5 through 9....the average score was osu 36.7, opponent 23.6....

michigan-6.5(120)....

i usually don't like laying points on the road but i think michigan will be looking to take out their frustrations after last weeks humiliating loss to psu....& the "towel tossing" illinois team is the perfect opponent....i think illinois has completely tuned ron zook out & have shown that they do not want to play for this guy....outside of scoring 45 points against illinois st, illinois has scored 9,0,17,14,14,&14 points against div.1 teams so far this season which averages out to 11.3 pts.per game....& their defense is allowing 5.5 ypc which plays into michigan's strength (5.1 ypc) in running the ball....

play on - a road team (michigan) - off a blowout loss by 21 points or more to a conference rival, a good team (60% to 80%) playing a team with a losing record....

over the last 10 seasons the record for this system is....23-4....85.2%....

over the last 5 seasons the system's record is....12-0....100%....

good luck....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Good Luck and I still don't know htf you are hitting these totals at such a good pace? I SUCK at totals.

thanks purple....i don't know either....along with capping the game, i use a numerical system that i developed over the years & this year it is showing surprising results....i will be curious to see how it does for the rest of the season....

good luck....

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
MAKING INVESTMENTS W/ YOUR ORE ST AND MICH PLAYS! LETS PRAY THEY DONT AHVE HANGOVERS!
FUCK IT , ADDING IN AIR FORCE TOO! WHY GET PICKY? HEY AR ITS ME AND WIFEYS 1ST ANNIVERSARY THIS WEEKEND! GOING BACK TO MEREDITH NH WHERE WE GOT MARRIED. THEIR ARE OTTERS IN THE LAKE , ITS CLOSE TO THE CANADA BORDER.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
in particular i want to see what af's ats record is before their games against army....

I show 1-4 SU and 2-3 ATS last 5Y with an avg score of 36-27. Tough spot for AF off of tight game LW, plus CSU has been getting their teeth kicked in by these guys the past couple of years.

Keep up the good work. The totals record is amazing.

Irish

Green&Orange
Forum Member
Jan 8, 2004
OH
Really like that Air Force game, it is funny though because almost ever AF game runs in at about three points.

GL to you

Cheers
Irish

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
FUCK IT , ADDING IN AIR FORCE TOO! WHY GET PICKY? HEY AR ITS ME AND WIFEYS 1ST ANNIVERSARY THIS WEEKEND! GOING BACK TO MEREDITH NH WHERE WE GOT MARRIED. THEIR ARE OTTERS IN THE LAKE , ITS CLOSE TO THE CANADA BORDER.

congrats rocky....by your name i assumed that you live somewhere in colorado....but if you live in the northeast you should think about going with your wife to quebec city, 1 of the most beautiful places i have ever visited....

and btw i may take the other side in the af/col. st game as i mentioned in my initial post....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
I show 1-4 SU and 2-3 ATS last 5Y with an avg score of 36-27. Tough spot for AF off of tight game LW, plus CSU has been getting their teeth kicked in by these guys the past couple of years.

Keep up the good work. The totals record is amazing.

thanks cie....you're right about the situation plus i usually stay away for ot losers the previous week....

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
congrats rocky....by your name i assumed that you live somewhere in colorado....but if you live in the northeast you should think about going with your wife to quebec city, 1 of the most beautiful places i have ever visited....

and btw i may take the other side in the af/col. st game as i mentioned in my initial post....

I moved from colorado to Philly. Always, wanted to make it up to canada, I will have to put that on our future travel docket! Thanks. Do you think you are going to back off Air force?

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
I'm ADDING Michigan and already on Oregin St.

That is one hell of a stat for the Michigan game!

:toast:

Pssst. When will the totals be posted! :00hour

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
thanks ld....appreciate it....

making a play in tonight's game....

under 49(120) e. car. / memphis....

both team's offense's relies primarily on running the ball....

memphis is without their top qb, who is out for the season & their present qb has been rather inconsistent & has passed for only 638 yards with a 5/4 td /int ratio.... their running attack is averaging 142.6 ypg on the year & is led by curtis steele, who has rushed for 517 at 5.4 ypc & 5 tds....their defense is allowing 186.7 ypg on the ground & 218.3 ypg through the air....however the defense is allowing a pretty good 34% completion rate on 3rd downs....

east carolina's major success on offense has been their running attack which is averaging 131.4 ypg & 13 of their 20 tds scored have come via the run....their top back lindsay may not play tonight because of a sprained ankle....after 7 games, the ec qb has thrown for just 1,299 yards & has a 7/8 td /int ratio....on defense, ec is allowing about 350total yds. per game & 111 rushing yds per game at a very good 3.4 ypc....they have a very good 17takeaways this season....

holtz is 12-2 under vs. mistake prone teams - 60+ penalty yards per game as the coach of e. carolina....the average score was e.carolina 18.8, opponent 24.5....average total points scored by both teams is....44.3....

i'll take the under with 2 teams who have questionable passing attacks....

btw, i would be very careful in blindly following me on these total plays because i am due to start losing....

good luck....

LDB

Forum Member
Nov 18, 2007
Bay Area, CA
thanks ld....appreciate it....

making a play in tonight's game....

under 49(120) e. car. / memphis....

both team's offense's relies primarily on running the ball....

memphis is without their top qb, who is out for the season & their present qb has been rather inconsistent & has passed for only 638 yards with a 5/4 td /int ratio.... their running attack is averaging 142.6 ypg on the year & is led by curtis steele, who has rushed for 517 at 5.4 ypc & 5 tds....their defense is allowing 186.7 ypg on the ground & 218.3 ypg through the air....however the defense is allowing a pretty good 34% completion rate on 3rd downs....

east carolina's major success on offense has been their running attack which is averaging 131.4 ypg & 13 of their 20 tds scored have come via the run....their top back lindsay may not play tonight because of a sprained ankle....after 7 games, the ec qb has thrown for just 1,299 yards & has a 7/8 td /int ratio....on defense, ec is allowing about 350total yds. per game & 111 rushing yds per game at a very good 3.4 ypc....they have a very good 17takeaways this season....

holtz is 12-2 under vs. mistake prone teams - 60+ penalty yards per game as the coach of e. carolina....the average score was e.carolina 18.8, opponent 24.5....average total points scored by both teams is....44.3....

i'll take the under with 2 teams who have questionable passing attacks....

btw, i would be very careful in blindly following me on these total plays because i am due to start losing....

good luck....

i agree with tonights under...

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
That's a nice system % on michigan...I think I'll hop on board...

Great work AR...your totals are $$$$

GL this week

Bet on MyBookie