college plays for 10/27-11/1....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
If a preseason line would have been set, Western would have probably been a 7-10 pt favorite over Kent. I have backed the Broncos most of the year with really bad results. They do have a lot of talent and Cubit was always a decent coach as well. Why they are just a 4-4 team is beyond me. If I get off of them this week it should serve you well.

with all of the injuires kent has, i just think w. mich. is the better team....

good luck this week spang....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
adding these 2 plays & will try to have writeups asap....

fla. int'l.-3(120)....
under 53 calif. / az st....

good luck....

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Man I like these total plays. Heck im retired and don,t find time for all the work you have to be putting in. I do hope you get some sleep. To all yu guys that don't do your own caping. I mean this takes a hell lot of work. Double the time to picking team sides. GL THKS MUCH.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Man I like these total plays. Heck im retired and don,t find time for all the work you have to be putting in. I do hope you get some sleep. To all yu guys that don't do your own caping. I mean this takes a hell lot of work. Double the time to picking team sides. GL THKS MUCH.

hey dave....i'm pretty much retired also & the capping & research kind of keeps me busy....

thanks & good luck....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
adding....

monroe+17(120)....

this is a game between sun belt conference leaders....monroe is 10-1 ats as conference dogs....

good luck....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
adding....

texas-8(120)....

so far this year ok st has had a very favorable schedule in terms of opposing defenses faced as the average total defensive rank of their 1-a opponenets is 98th....on the other hand the texas defense is in the top 5 & 1 in rush defense (41 ypg at 1.5 ypc)....

with gundy as coach, ok st. is 4-14 ats vs. good rushing defenses - allowing <=3.25 rushing yards/carry....the average score was ok st. 25.3, opponent 38.4....

i'll take my chances with the team that has been through the wars & is aiming for a game in the bcs championship....

good luck....

#cruncher

Forum Member
Jul 26, 1999
New Orleans
You may have pushed me over the edge on Air Force, Nebraska, & Ole Miss. Super, super write-ups AR...I'll be adding something on ULM later...like them myself...glad to see you on them.

blaster

Forum Member
Oct 24, 2004
LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SOLID CARD FOR YOU THIS WEEK AR.
ON AF & THE CAL TOTAL WITH YA.

GL, BLASTER

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
adding....

virginia-6.5(120)....

this is a revenge game for viriginia since they were humliated last year by duke by the score of 31-3....acc teams who lost to duke comeback the next year & win by an average of 23 points....in addition virginia is 17-3 ats at home with revenge under groh, including 7-0 ats as favorites....

i think viriginia has the 2ndary to neutalize the duke passing attack & with duke playing north carolina next, i don't think duke will be at the top of their game against virginia....

good luck....

doncartmill

Forum Member
Sep 6, 2007
made a few plays earlier today....will have writeups asap....

under 49 gt / vandy.... went to 47
under 48 miss st / kentucky.... went to 45
under 63(130) e. mich. /ark.... went to 60
under 44(120) akron / n. ill.... went to 41.5
under 43 temple / navy.... went to 40
under 44 wyom. / utah.... went to 43.5
under 48(130) mich. st. / minn....went to 46
iowa st+7.5....
col.+4....

good luck....

Hey guy, it looks like your totals are affecting the line about like Dr Bobs did last year and the year before on "sides". It wasn't an hour after the above post and the o/u moved as shown out to the right of your original post numbers. I guess I am going to have to be ready to spring immediately next time.

doncartmill

Forum Member
Sep 6, 2007
Hey guy, it looks like your totals are affecting the line about like Dr Bobs did last year and the year before on "sides". It wasn't an hour after the above post and the o/u moved as shown out to the right of your original post numbers. I guess I am going to have to be ready to spring immediately next time.
Being a newby to posting here ...I didn't realize that by showing the line/totlas move out to the right of your original...that it would appear as if it were part of your original post Hope there is no confusion ... sorry

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ

i really doubt my $2 plays are going to effect any lines....i am sure that it is just a coincidence....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
adding....

smu+17(120)....

i was going to hold off on this play until i knew the status of smu's starting qb,but a capper that i know told me that the backup qb has been recruited by jones especially to run his type of offense & last week while filling in for mitchell. pardon went 11-16 for 141 yards & a td....since the backup seems capable, i thought i would make my play now in case the line dips down where buying a 1/2 or 1 point is not possible to get to 17....a fyi....a hotel in vegas has the line at 15....

although tulsa can move the ball, they are having major problems on their o-line that is disrupting the continuity of the offense....the tulsa qb has been sacked on average 4 times per game, which ranks 118th nationally.....

although they tend to turn the ball over, smu will be able to move the ball also but it is their defense that is much improved over past years as they rank 9th in the nation in take-aways with 20....

play on - underdogs of 10.5 to 21 points (smu) - turnover prone team (2.5+ to/game) against a mistake-free team (<=1.25 to/game)....

over the last 5 seasons the record for this system is....29-8....78.4%....

the average line posted in these games was.... opponent favored by 16.1....the average score in these games was....team 23, opponent 31.7....average point differential....8.7....

if you look at the yardage of each team in league play, you will notice that tulsa owns only a 32 yard advantage over smu....imo smu should be able to match points with tulsa in this game so i will take the 17....

good luck....

mw

Forum Member
Sep 29, 2000
dallas
Duke is a really popular play this week, but I strongly agree with your Virginia play and reasoning. Also like the SMU play. I had a big play on Houston last week, and it looked like an easy winner until Mitchell went out and Padron came in. Going by what I saw last week, I would prefer to have Padron at the trigger. He's getting all the reps with the first team this week.

Good luck this week.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
Duke is a really popular play this week, but I strongly agree with your Virginia play and reasoning. Also like the SMU play. I had a big play on Houston last week, and it looked like an easy winner until Mitchell went out and Padron came in. Going by what I saw last week, I would prefer to have Padron at the trigger. He's getting all the reps with the first team this week.

Good luck this week.

mw....

i agaree you & i may be the only people on the net taking virginia....but it's only money....lol....

glad that you like smu also just saw it dropped to 15....

good luck....

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
adding....

under 48(120) indiana / iowa....

play under - any team against the total (both teams apply to this system) - after covering the spread in 5 or 6 out of their last 7 games, in weeks 5 through 9....

over the last 5 seasons the record for this system is....64-19....77.1%....

the average total posted in these games was....50.9....the average score in these games was.... team 22.9, opponent 20....total points scored.... 42.9....

the system's record this season is....5-1....83.3%....

good luck....

Last edited:

doncartmill

Forum Member
Sep 6, 2007
i really doubt my $2 plays are going to effect any lines....i am sure that it is just a coincidence....

You are way too humble. The incisive analysis and writeup which produced the following
107-81 in all plays....61-24 in totals....
have caught the eye of 2,900 last week and almost 2,400 so far this week ,many of whom were all over you totals as soon as they were out.
Keep up the good work ....I will be faster on the draw in the future Thank you for sharing ! ! !

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
You are way too humble. The incisive analysis and writeup which produced the following
107-81 in all plays....61-24 in totals....
have caught the eye of 2,900 last week and almost 2,400 so far this week ,many of whom were all over you totals as soon as they were out.
Keep up the good work ....I will be faster on the draw in the future Thank you for sharing ! ! !

thanks don....appreciate your comments....

good luck....

Bet on MyBookie