Dick Cheney is a Spiteful Traitor

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
I just think it is funny that Cheney thinks that the Administration will be vindicated in time. :mj07:

If ya wait long enuf something surely will come out good in the Middle East and then these clowns can point to ole George as the reason. It is as bad as their love for Reagan. Reagan wasn't a total disaster like most Republicans so they will always go back to him.

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
Or as FDR, "We have nothing to fear, but ear it self, don't fear the reaper dude".

Or as JFK, "We choose to go the mall, not because it's easy, because it's kinda, sorta hard....fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...can't get fooled again".

Or even Lincoln, "Four score and seven years ago...What's a score"?

:mj07:

dont forget bubba

"monica, i feel your pain.......my cigar in your hoochie must really hurt....bet it hurts so good"

translated

"i did not have sexual relations with that woman"

while waving his finger at the camera!

Lush Rimbough

Anointed One.
Forum Member
May 1, 2009
Illinois
the constitution is not a suicide pact...the first duty of our government is protecting it`s citizens...

It's also about protecting the dignity and rights of ALL men. You really don't have a clue about the bill of rights, manga carta, or any of those other silly documents do you hayseed?

you see,bottom line....in the big picture in the minds of the left ranting about waterboarding = torture,it's really not about torture, human rights, treatment of prisoners, etc....

it's about BLAMING AMERICA!....

WTF does that mean, explain, if you can hayseed.

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent" -Adam Smith

Adam Smith is widely cited as the father of modern economics. Not Law and Justice, or human rights. You might as well start quoting some material from Henry Ford, John Wayne, and Elvis Presley there as well. They have no such relevancy on your stand in your random string of unconnected near acts of almost thought that resemble a retard with tourette's syndrome on a meth binge.

/you can pull your pants up now,lush...

No GarbageWezzy, I give you permission to swallow now. Good thing you don't have too much of a gag reflex because there's a lot more headed your way. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
i
you see,the THREE folks that were waterboarded gave up information on impending follow up attacks on los angeles....and the capture of other high-profile terrorists...

Lush... This is just another LIE that lazy right-wing talking heads have seized upon to try to justify the use of waterboarding. Weasel's just parroting his favorite neocon - Sean Hannity.

In case you're not familiar with this story, the LA plot that Weasel's referring to here is the plot to blow-up the Library Tower in LA. It originates from a 2005 Justice Dept. memo claiming that information obtained from Kahlid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM), through the use of enhanced interrogatoin techniques, led to the discovery of this plot.

The LA plot was to be carried out by East Asian Al Queda operatives, led by Riduan bin Isomuddin. However, Isomuddin was captured in February of 2002 and the other members of his cell were also captured in 2002. Here's the problem with the story that the waterboarding of KSM disrupted the LA plot -- KSM wasn't captured until MARCH of 2003!

So if KSM wasn't captured until 2003, how could information obtained from him (by any means) have been used to disrupt a plot that was to be carried out by Al Queda operatives that had been in custody for more than 6 months?

Weasel? :shrug:

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Lush... This is just another LIE that lazy right-wing talking heads have seized upon to try to justify the use of waterboarding. Weasel's just parroting his favorite neocon - Sean Hannity.

In case you're not familiar with this story, the LA plot that Weasel's referring to here is the plot to blow-up the Library Tower in LA. It originates from a 2005 Justice Dept. memo claiming that information obtained from Kahlid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM), through the use of enhanced interrogatoin techniques, led to the discovery of this plot.

The LA plot was to be carried out by East Asian Al Queda operatives, led by Riduan bin Isomuddin. However, Isomuddin was captured in February of 2002 and the other members of his cell were also captured in 2002. Here's the problem with the story that the waterboarding of KSM disrupted the LA plot -- KSM wasn't captured until MARCH of 2003!

So if KSM wasn't captured until 2003, how could information obtained from him (by any means) have been used to disrupt a plot that was to be carried out by Al Queda operatives that had been in custody for more than 6 months?

Weasel? :shrug:

Well, Trench in Weasels defense he has established that he gets his news from a variety of sources. Unfortunately they all repeat the same lie and he sucks it up like an 18 year old Linda Lovelace.

Lush Rimbough

Anointed One.
Forum Member
May 1, 2009
Illinois
Well, Trench in Weasels defense he has established that he gets his news from a variety of sources. Unfortunately they all repeat the same lie and he sucks it up like an 18 year old Linda Lovelace.

Another problem I have with this lie, because it is what one would call a paradox. How do you prove that you prevented events that never happen? Sort of like a chicken and egg scenario. I can say I prevented the Empire State building from turning into lime green Jell-O and I?m a hero because the event never happened. How do you prove what hasn?t happened?

Lush: Your honor, dickless (garbagewezzy) was parroting more unsubstantiated neo-con lies again.
Judge: Is that true Mr. Lush?
Lush: Yes it is sir, the man has no dick.
:mj07:

Trench

Turn it up
Forum Member
Mar 8, 2008
Mad City, WI
I need to correct my earlier post. It was actually Abu Zubaydah that was captured in 2002. Isamuddin wasn?t captured until August of 2003. However, there?s still a timeline problem with this story because the Bush administration claims the LA Library Tower plot was thwarted in February of 2002 and Zubaydah wasn?t captured until March of 2002 and KSM wasn?t captured until March of 2003, so their waterboarding couldn?t possibly have prevented the LA Library Tower plot if it was ?thwarted? in February of 2002, as the Bush administration claims.

deadeye

Forum Member
Oct 22, 2006
south texas
lush

lush

you type a mean game telling people to suck your cock,etc.etc. really intelligent stuff. don't beat me up with your keyboard you loser. so easy to sit at home you little dork typing your crap. lose the hate; it's really unappealing

Lush Rimbough

Anointed One.
Forum Member
May 1, 2009
Illinois
you type a mean game telling people to suck your cock,etc.etc. really intelligent stuff. don't beat me up with your keyboard you loser. so easy to sit at home you little dork typing your crap. lose the hate; it's really unappealing

....and your point is?
:0corn

If you can?t run with the intellectual big dogs, then lay down by your dish.

Last edited:

Jabberwocky

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
something that does not trouble gw or wayneO, is that only uneducated dipshit morons agree with them. I guess it is because,

honestly, and truly
gw and WayneO are

uneducated dipshit morons.

This fucking asshole calls the president of the United States of America gumby.

MOVE TO CHINA YOU FUCKING USELESS ASSHOLE.

kosar

Centrist
Forum Member
Nov 27, 1999
ft myers, fl
something that does not trouble gw or wayneO, is that only uneducated dipshit morons agree with them. I guess it is because,

honestly, and truly
gw and WayneO are

uneducated dipshit morons.

This fucking asshole calls the president of the United States of America gumby.

MOVE TO CHINA YOU FUCKING USELESS ASSHOLE.

:scared

DOGS THAT BARK

Forum Member
Jul 13, 1999
Bowling Green Ky
--probably not a lot of our troops and others to keen on name Hussein either--so get a grip :)

heres link to 1st page from google--enjoy
Gumby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those unfamiliar with his body of work were rebuked with his most memorable phrase, "I'm Gumby, dammit!". In the St. Patrick's Day episode of How I Met Your ...
<CITE>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gumby - 48k - </CITE>Cached - Similar pages

1. <LI class="g s"><TABLE class=ts style="WIDTH: auto"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>YouTube - I'm Gumby Dammit

<TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 7px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width="1%">
    <TD style="PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top>27 sec - Mar 26, 2007 - <TABLE class=ti cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
    nav_logo4.png

<TD>
    nav_logo4.png

<TD>
    nav_logo4.png

<TD>
    nav_logo4.png

<TD>
    nav_logo4.png

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    At my first school they called me "Gumby Dammit". ... Hey theres lots of people with the Gumby nickname in Bjj. I'm in fact one of them, I was ...
    <CITE>www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMFuFLpBlHg</CITE>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><LI class=g>I'm Gumby Dammit T-Shirt - Adult Sizes - Discontinued

This is the Gumby T-shirt design entitled `I'm Gumby Dammit. This is sure to be a hit with Gumby ... The Back of the shirt has the words `I'm Gumby Dammit'.
    <CITE>www.toonstation.zoovy.com/product/TS121/Im_Gumby_Dammit_TShirt__<WBR>Adult_Sizes__Discontinued.html - 40k - </CITE>Cached - Similar pages
  2. I'm gumby dammit! - a set on Flickr

Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world. Show off your favorite photos and videos to the world, ...
    <CITE>www.flickr.com/photos/11423291@N03/sets/72157603750730166/ - 33k - </CITE>Cached - Similar pages<LI class="g s"><TABLE class=ts style="WIDTH: auto"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>I'm Gumby, dammit! on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

<TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 7px; PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top width="1%">
    <TD style="PADDING-TOP: 5px" vAlign=top>May 18, 2009
    I liked the way this fire pink blossom looked like a person en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/Gumby --large--
    <CITE>www.flickr.com/photos/javadoug/3541472503/</CITE>
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><LI class=g>Shot in the Dark ? Blog Archive ? I'm Gumby, Dammit

7 Responses to ?I'm Gumby, Dammit?. JRoosh Says: July 29th, 2008 at 12:42 pm. I don't know? A couple of my liberal friends have said or ...
    <CITE>www.shotinthedark.info/wp/?p=2932 - 34k - </CITE>Cached - Similar pages
    <LI class=g>I'm Gumby Damn It! ? The Original Sportsdiva's Weblog

Jul 23, 2008 ... I'm Gumby Damn It! I haven't been impressed so far with what Rick Reilly brings to ESPN's events. He seems uncomfortable on camera, ...
    <CITE>thesportsdiva.com/2008/07/23/my-heart-bleeds/ - 22k - </CITE>Cached - Similar pages
    <LI class=g>YouTube Troubles Are Over: They Got Gumby

the damn shame of it is that i'd bet that the majority of people here weren't born when murphy did the original 'i'm gumby dammit' skit on ...
    <CITE>www.techcrunch.com/2007/03/16/youtube-troubles-are-over-they-got-<WBR>gumby/ - 71k - </CITE>Cached - Similar pages
    <LI class=g>Blue Collar Survival #345 - I'm Gumby, Dammit !!!!

Apr 4, 2008 ... Mick explores what's-happening-now in the initial stages of putting out some music to the market for the umpteenth time, and dealing with ...
    <CITE>www.musesmuse.com/col-mickpolich-musicmarketing.html - 50k - </CITE>Cached - Similar pages
  3. I'm Gumby, damn it! - CollegeHumor Picture

I'm Gumby, damn it! From Bill at Western Illinois on Oct 31, 2006. Im Gumby damn it. Gumby, Halloween 2006. Likes 18. I like it Recording. ...
    <CITE>www.collegehumor.com/picture:1717539 - 60k - </CITE>Cached - Similar pages
<TABLE class="ts std" id=brs style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 1em; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><CAPTION class="med nobr" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 6px; TEXT-ALIGN: left">Searches related to: I'm Gumby Dammit</CAPTION><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited:

jer-z jock

Blow $$ Fast
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2007
No respect for the office of the president. I, for one, am appalled.

Eddie

Eddie its so hypocritical it isnt funny any more, the NASCAR NATION crew was just in here not too long ago....how can you question your President in a time of war thats un patriotic, how can you disresprect the oval office, thats un American....now turn the tide and the Oval Office and POTUS are free game:nono: . Show respect for your country and leader...stop being assholes all your lives!!
Arent we still at WAR?
Isnt Obama sitting in the oval office?
:violin: Same song....pull the sheets down nobody wants to see your faces any longer!!!

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Dogs - we get it. We got it long ago. You aren't clever. You're just stupid.

Bet on MyBookie