Game Of Thrones - HBO

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Still you fuckers talk about Thrones books:facepalm:

:00hour

No reason not to talk about the books. They are the source material. As long as no spoilers are revealed, I'll be happy to discuss the books in this thread in detail until the show is completed several years from now. Better bring a sack lunch, kick. It's inevitable that a TV show adapted from a series will engender discussion about the relationship between the two.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada

Episode 19 "Blackwater" May 27th

That was one hell of an episode:scared

What a cunt..........

cersei-lannister_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Daddy arrived to save the day.

Sansa Stark had a chance to leave......and she didn't:facepalm:

Wonder if Tyrion Lannister lives:shrug:

Oh and nice to see Joffrey step up:mj07:

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Just found out that season 3 is only covering the fist half of book 3. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep myself from reading ahead. I really liked reading the first book after watching the first season though. Nice to expand the world by reading the books second instead of contracting it by watching the show second.

I think we've started the third book in some story lines. . . the third book is a monster in size.

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City

Episode 19 "Blackwater" May 27th

That was one hell of an episode:scared

What a cunt..........

cersei-lannister_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

Daddy arrived to save the day.

Sansa Stark had a chance to leave......and she didn't:facepalm:

Wonder if Tyrion Lannister lives:shrug:

Oh and nice to see Joffrey step up:mj07:

Yes, that episode definitely live up to the hype. The scene with the wildfire explosion was some kickass CGI.

I sure as hell wasn't expecting Tywin Lannister to walk through that door. I thought it was unclear if Sansa went with the Hound. I was leaning towards thinking she did.

A good, good episode. It just cannot be considered a great episode without Arya.

If Tywin went to King's Landing, then I wonder what Robb was doing? Only one more episode this year. :sadwave:

The Joker

Registered
Forum Member
Aug 3, 2008
Tennessee
www.madjacksports.com
My theory - I have not read the books yet.

Arya will get Needle back and use it to kill someone. Joffery, Stannis or someone important.

Kaleesi will get her dragons back and when they get big, she will rule the earth and still allow other good kings like Robb to rules as well. Tyrion will become king - maybe. I only think that because the people will tell stories of his bravery and foresight.

ukgaz

Forum Member
Apr 12, 2008
Sacramento
Great episode on Sunday though that would have been great as a 2 hour special. They had to miss some stuff out of the book to trim it down to 1 hour.

Apparently that 1 episode alone required a 15% increase from the entire budget from season 1 to shoot. Money well spent!

And yes Emilia Clarke is hot!

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
My theory - I have not read the books yet.

Arya will get Needle back and use it to kill someone. Joffery, Stannis or someone important.

Kaleesi will get her dragons back and when they get big, she will rule the earth and still allow other good kings like Robb to rules as well. Tyrion will become king - maybe. I only think that because the people will tell stories of his bravery and foresight.

:0003

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
ukgaz.........that episode took 42 days (and nights) to film:scared

For snoopol.............

demotivational-posters-daenerys-targaryen.jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
My 2 cents................

Maisie Williams and Jack Gleeson should be nominated for an EMMY. Those two are incredible actors.

That is all.

Bet on MyBookie