Game Of Thrones - HBO

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Some redheaded pregnant woman just gave birth to some sort of demon spirit, which then assassinated one of the kings before disappearing into thin air.:facepalm:

I may have reached my breaking point. I'll press on, but I don't have much patience left.

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
The greatest show ever put on tv...........but you'll press on.........fucking hell:facepalm:

Really? It's actually kind of fucking stupid. Dragons, demon spirits, a guy that turns into a wolf. It could be a really compelling show if it wasn't for the nonsense. I am undecided if I watch another episode. The gimmicky garbage is hard to look past.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Really? It's actually kind of fucking stupid.

Yeah real stupid.........:facepalm:

Screen Shot 2021-01-31 at 5.58.53 PM.jpg

^^there are literally 100's of comments like this in this thread^^

There is a reason there are 1,428 replies in this thread and there is a reason this is one of the biggest threads on Madjacks, because the show was awesome.

Best show ever put on tv, incredible acting, great writing, cinematography that is second to none, amazing special effects, and you think it is stupid, unreal:facepalm:

You suck, stop watching, and stop posting in this thread, go watch some Full House and be done with it.

JSom

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 2, 2020
Springfield, Illinois
Yeah real stupid.........:facepalm:

View attachment 11720

^^there are literally 100's of comments like this in this thread^^

There is a reason there are 1,428 replies in this thread and there is a reason this is one of the biggest threads on Madjacks, because the show was awesome.

Best show ever put on tv, incredible acting, great writing, cinematography that is second to none, amazing special effects, and you think it is stupid, unreal:facepalm:

You suck, stop watching, and stop posting in this thread, go watch some Full House and be done with it.

I love books even more than the show. Exciting, although different from what is on the show. Rather, there are differences in the series from the books on which it was filmed. But both are worthy of attention!

Bet on MyBookie