Canada
picard-face-palm.gif

Reactions: The Joker

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
Frankly hes the only character besides the hot Dragon Girl that I even care about...

And how slow are they pulling in the zombies? Only a couple mentions thus far but have a feeling it plays a bigger role later.

That being said, cant wait for next week...

I went two for three. And the last 3 minutes was COMPLETE REDEMPTION.

That was movie quality T&A and CGI.

:0074

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
So far there have been 4 books. Starting in 1991, with book 5 due out this July.

I'm started to read the books, but before I get too far, can you tel me

-Do you know if the author knows how book seven is going to end. . . or if he's just winging it?

-Does he plan on waiting 5 years between books for the next two?

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
I'm started to read the books, but before I get too far, can you tel me

-Do you know if the author knows how book seven is going to end. . . or if he's just winging it?

-Does he plan on waiting 5 years between books for the next two?

I saw an interview where he said "there are two kinds of writers... and I'm the kind that knows where I'm going but not how I'm going to get there"

Makes me think he knows how the major story arcs are going to end, but maybe not everything.

Regarding the timing of the last books, I gotta imagine he won't wait so long this time. The time is ripe with the HBO series, demand will never be higher. Plus he is fat and old, so hurry the fock up already :director: ... is the general consensus.

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Thanks. I think I'll start reading them then as there's no way that I'm going to be able to wait for them to go through HBO's schedule.

And I'm going to be able to post spoilers for Kick. It'll be awesome!!

:00hour

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
I hadn't even heard of this until a month ago. I devoured the whole first season in two days. Fucking amazing show. I love this trailer. "Anyone can be killed." :0corn

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BwGILsrdGdM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Jedi...and you questioned me when I told you there is OZ, Game of Thrones......and then everything else.

I told ya Thrones was the shit.

Sheesh:facepalm:

Can not wait for Season 2:00hour

Hashish

Smoked
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Surf City
Jedi...and you questioned me when I told you there is OZ, Game of Thrones......and then everything else.

I told ya Thrones was the shit.

Sheesh:facepalm:

Can not wait for Season 2:00hour

I never questioned you on Thrones. I just feel that you overrate Oz a bit. It was a good show, but not in the same league as Game of Thrones or The Sopranos. That is just my opinion, and many, many would disagree.

What we can agree on is that Game of Thrones is amazing, and that the best character is Arya. Half of me wants to read the books to see if she ends up killing that inbred, little bastard. I am going to resist, because the thrill of anticipation for this show is too good to pass up.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
As you can see from earlier posts.......many madjackers watch the show. Hence nobody ruins it for anybody else.

kickserv fave character.........

Arya-Maisie-Williams.jpg

As stated earlier....amazing that this girl never really had any acting experience......now look at her:scared

Watch out for her in Season 2...........

132110460444.jpg

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Upcoming Episodes..............

Episode 11 "The North Remembers" April 1st

Episode 12 "The Night Lands" April 8th

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
As you can see from earlier posts.......many madjackers watch the show. Hence nobody ruins it for anybody else.

kickserv fave character.........

Arya-Maisie-Williams.jpg

As stated earlier....amazing that this girl never really had any acting experience......now look at her:scared

Watch out for her in Season 2...........

132110460444.jpg

I bet you'll like her more next season. She cut her hair so she looks like a boy.

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
Somebody is going to get some payback in Season 2:firing: :firing:

Do not fuck with Arya Stark this season.....just don't:firing: :firing:

AriaAnnie.jpg.scaled500.jpg

comfortable1

Useful
Forum Member
Nov 13, 2009
I never questioned you on Thrones. I just feel that you overrate Oz a bit. It was a good show, but not in the same league as Game of Thrones or The Sopranos. That is just my opinion, and many, many would disagree.

What we can agree on is that Game of Thrones is amazing, and that the best character is Arya. Half of me wants to read the books to see if she ends up killing that inbred, little bastard. I am going to resist, because the thrill of anticipation for this show is too good to pass up.

Arya has one of the best stories in the books... I will not say a word about it including whether her story has come to an 'end' or not.

I friggin love this series and hate that it takes so fuckin' long for the books to come out. I'm worried the author might kick the bucket before we get closure.

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
Arya has one of the best stories in the books... I will not say a word about it including whether her story has come to an 'end' or not.

I friggin love this series and hate that it takes so fuckin' long for the books to come out. I'm worried the author might kick the bucket before we get closure.

I too won't spoil anything, but I hope she didn't show up to filming season2 like 7 inches taller and looking like a teen. Hurry up and film before the kids start looking older, or get killed off. :facepalm:

Bet on MyBookie