Guys, how can you beat a drug test?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
I can't find this thread from a few months ago..but here's my situation, I'm sure some of you fellow degenerates can give me my best option...........
Applied for a job today, heading home for vacation for 2 weeks next week though w/the old friends, and will be puffing the green a fair amount of times, calling woman from company when I return here and then she said will send me for drug test, etc......Questions are
1) If I smoke in the next few wks, how long does it stay in system, does it always show up?
2) what can I take and/or what can I do, to avoid pissing positive when I come back from my trip, Id rather not take some nauseating substance, is there anything you can do or tricks, etc to get it to not show, aside from using someone else's clean urine, as Id rather not ask someone to piss and carry it with me on the plane! Thanks my fellow gamblers :clap: :clap:

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
don't smoke the weed. the job is more important right now, no?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
What kind of test - urine for sure? If it is hair, could be a problem. Most companies won't pay the price for a hair test.

MAXSHARP

Hustler
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2004
NYC/FLA
Go to GNC or any store like that and pick up one of those drinks...they usually run about $40t to $60 but they definitely work...I have not failed one test yet...My friend has been on probation for 3 years now and puffs everyday and he has never failed either...

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
You're correct Jackson, it is more important, but I don't know if Kosar/Matt's spoke to you at all about me, but he knows I like the extra ciriccular things a bit, just as he does, and that I'm a bit younger than you guys.......Job is more important, but would like the option to smoke a few joints on my vacation, which I've waited a long time to finally have (7 months).....

Ferdville, it will be a urine test I'm very sure, highly doubt it will be a hair test...how do you beat the urine test, can have like my brother or someone pee in a container and take that with me back here, bring it to test etc and use it, but thats a hassle and weird to ask someone to do, would rather just take something orally or whatever else, if I cant smoke I cant smoke, but I'd very much like to kick back on my trip and have a doobie, thanks guys

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
MAXSHARP said:
Go to GNC or any store like that and pick up one of those drinks...they usually run about $40t to $60 but they definitely work...I have not failed one test yet...My friend has been on probation for 3 years now and puffs everyday and he has never failed either...

sup my fellow new yorker........what part of NYC are you from, I'm from Rockville Centre myself, out on the island........thanks.........what drink do I pick up from GNC do you know the name of it, and how often do you need to take it for it to register, and how long before the test do you know? thanks buddy

Mike

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
Sorry to preach, but you might ought to reconsider your priorities. If smokin' is that important to you something just isnt right. Regardless none of the "clears" are perfect. An awfully silly risk to take.

BleedDodgerBlue

Admin
Forum Member
Feb 12, 2004
los angeles
switch to heroin for the next few months. Spend them chasing the dragon. Most tests just look for weed and blow, and crack. I would think making the move to heroin for a while should help.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IntenseOperator

DeweyOxburger
Forum Member
Sep 16, 2003
Chicago
BleedDodgerBlue said:
switch to heroin for the next few months. Spend them chasing the dragon. Most tests just look for weed and blow, and crack. I would think making the move to heroin for a while should help.

plus it's cheaper

I think

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
Depends on how they want to test you. If they want to be very strict the drug testing company can tell you've taken a masking agent. Either it dilutes your urine or covers it. Either way they can tell, if it covers it some test are good enough that they can tell what product you used to try and cover it up. BUTTTTT, most companies are way too cheap to do those tests. If you haven't been smoking at all except for what you will do on this vacation then you should be able to get away with it. The best place to go is a head shop. The guys in there will be able to tell you what the best is at the time. All my friends have always passed except for one and the job he was getting was with Perot Systems. So i say smoke out brotha and just make sure you get somethign good. Most likely it will be something that combines the product with a abnormal amount of water so that your urine is diluted.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

beantownjim

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2001
BOSTON
SINCE WHEN DID (BURGER KING) START DRUG TESTING.F-CK THEM SPORTSFAN GO OVER TO WENDY'S AND TELL THEM YOU ARE A WHITE GUY WHO ALMOST GOT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND I AM SURE THEY WILL MAKE YOU A MANAGER AND THEY DONT DRUG TEST.IF YOU HAVE TO SMOKE TRY CRACK I HEARD IT WONT STAY IN YOUR SYSTEM AS LONG AS MARY WANNA.

JEEZ JACK I HOPE THE KID GETS THE JOB THEN THE NUMBER OF MADJACKS MEMBERS WHO ACTUALLY WORK WILL BE UP TO A WHOPPING 5% :withstupi

MAXSHARP

Hustler
Forum Member
Jun 29, 2004
NYC/FLA
What ups Sports Fan?? I am now living in NYC ..35th Street...I had a house in Seaford for 4 years...I know exactly where that is...I used to get food on my way home from Green cactus on Sunrise...I cannot remember the name of the drink...I will try and get in touch with my boy and find out...I have not taken it in a couple of years...I used to drink at like 4:00 in the morning and then take the test around 10:00...Beilive me it sucks but it works...What kind of field are you going into??

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
BleedDodgerBlue said:

you're funny sometimes bdb, but that's an idiotic answer, I'm a drug person at all dude, I smoke pot rarely but it just happens that it coincides with my vacation and the few times a year I like to smoke, that's all, it's not a multi million dolllar job, but I'd ideally like to be able to smoke and get the job, if theres nothing to do for the test then wont take the risk and obviously won't smoke and will just take the job, was looking for more answers like maxsharps!

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
MAXSHARP said:
...What kind of field are you going into??

Marijuana field it looks like.

Seriously man I would love to kick back and fire a few up now and then myself, but random drug testing and the need for a job to support my family dictates I don't.

Job and being a provider are way more important.

Now when I retire, LOOK OUT!!

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
MAXSHARP said:
What ups Sports Fan?? I am now living in NYC ..35th Street...I had a house in Seaford for 4 years...I know exactly where that is...I used to get food on my way home from Green cactus on Sunrise...I cannot remember the name of the drink...I will try and get in touch with my boy and find out...I have not taken it in a couple of years...I used to drink at like 4:00 in the morning and then take the test around 10:00...Beilive me it sucks but it works...What kind of field are you going into??

hey........yea NYC is awesome, I wish I couldve afforded it, have a relative that lives on 20th st in Chelsea, bigtime bucks though to live there......Seafords a nice area, a bit east of where I lived and where I've visiting next week.......I know where the green cactus is, right in the main part of Rockville Centre.......yea, I may just bypass the weed, but my friends will have a few fat ones rolled and it will be tempting not to........I'm going into just a job at a private country club, I do mortgages during the day but since I'm young I could use some extra money and I just started w/mortgages

Mike

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
penguinfan said:
Marijuana field it looks like.

Seriously man I would love to kick back and fire a few up now and then myself, but random drug testing and the need for a job to support my family dictates I don't.

Job and being a provider are way more important.

Now when I retire, LOOK OUT!!

LOL man........There won't be random testing, just one test prior to employment......Naturally, the mortgage company I work for as an Ind. Contractor doesnt test for a damn thing, and I havent smoked a fat one in a few months, but I'm going to have the urge when back in NY with my buddies.....of course family etc is more important, I dont have a family though yet, nor anyone to look out for besides myself, but you make a good point