Guys, how can you beat a drug test?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

fattymanboobs

Steammmmmm
Forum Member
lol one of the minion clowns on here rehashed a thread from 2 years ago, thats funny. ps, since that time, have never been drug tested so i suppose it was false worrying :shrug:

Glad to hear that the job at BK is working out for you then!

DING FRIES ARE DONE!!!

dingfries.html
dingfriesaredone.jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
NY dont have to work as he still lives with mama and dada.

Get out of their house, get a job, and make your own life, dipstick.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

fattymanboobs

Steammmmmm
Forum Member
:mj07: :mj07: have had a few pal, but i dont post my life story on here to get compliments of burying myself in debt to become a dentist, just watch out for that malpractice insurance pal :mj07:

You are right...

You post your life story on how you are a kid fresh out of college and fledgling gambler, then suddenly 30 years old. You also post your life story because you can't find a place to live or a job or beat a drug test, but have upper level clerical skills and can do office work or do someone's handicapping in exchange for rent...

I'd rather be paying pricey malpractice insurance than wondering if you are going to get 32 hours next week at Burger King, so you still qualify for medical and get your discounted Whoppers.

DING, FRIES ARE DONE AGAIN!!!

:142smilie

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
mom%20tattoo.gif

NY - Mom whats for dinner

mom - son , when are you going to get a place of your own and find yourself a nice girl to settle down with.

NY - never mom, I told you I just wanted to stay here with you and dad, not have any bills , and sleep everyday until noon.

mom- as a only child I must tell you that I may have to practise some tough love here.

NY - whats that mom

mom - were having meatloaf for dinner honey.

NY - OK mom, wake me up about 6 so I can watch wrestling.

mom- 0k son

:SIB

saint

Go Heels
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
Balls Deep
:mj07: :mj07: have had a few pal, but i dont post my life story on here to get compliments of burying myself in debt to become a dentist, just watch out for that malpractice insurance pal :mj07:

whatever dude, i've mentioned possibly 1-2 times i'm a dentist in my 3k+ posts, and that was in the what do you do for a living thread.

The irony of those words above coming from you is HILARIOUS. The enjoyment I get from posting in your threads is empty now, it's just too damn easy.

With that, i'll leave you the following exchange:

You think that dentists are so different from me and you? They came to this country just like everybody else, in search of a dream.

Kramer, he's just a dentist.

Yeah, and you're an anti-dentite.

I am not an anti-dentite!

You're a rabid anti-dentite! Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you're saying they should have their own schools!

They do have their own schools!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
whatever dude, i've mentioned possibly 1-2 times i'm a dentist in my 3k+ posts, and that was in the what do you do for a living thread.

The irony of those words above coming from you is HILARIOUS. The enjoyment I get from posting in your threads is empty now, it's just too damn easy.

With that, i'll leave you the following exchange:

You think that dentists are so different from me and you? They came to this country just like everybody else, in search of a dream.

Kramer, he's just a dentist.

Yeah, and you're an anti-dentite.

I am not an anti-dentite!

You're a rabid anti-dentite! Oh, it starts with a few jokes and some slurs. "Hey, denty!" Next thing you know you're saying they should have their own schools!

They do have their own schools!
[/QUO

youve mentioned it more than twice, but whatever, easy to latch on making stupid insults but on a message board thats expected and condoned since offshore industry has semi-tanked we need to resort to this to keep web traffic up :shrug: but i never was an anti-dentite lol or anti tim-watley, but who would post what they do for a living anyway? this is a sports forum, some people need to post their daily commentary and life story, health problems, etc, is anything private anymore?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
we need to resort to this to keep web traffic up

you are so fuking clueless it's laughable.

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
you are so fuking clueless it's laughable.

jaek, why dont you send threads like this to the trash then my friend :shrug: some clown pulls up stupid threads from 2 years ago, it's obviously going NOWHERE, yet you keep it there and put pictures up, what gives man?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
there must be interest :SIB

you can dish it out but don't like it the other way around? :shrug:

NySportsfan

Forum Member
Jun 26, 2002
Long Island, NY
there must be interest :SIB

you can dish it out but don't like it the other way around? :shrug:

i dont make personal attacks jaek, just ripped philly fans and all of a sudden a thread from 2.5 yrs ago about beating a drug test comes up :mj07: it's a slow weds i guess, need to keep the general forum rolling right? just send this crap to the dumpster, doesnt serve any purpose anyway besides scott posting pictures of non sense

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I nearly pissed in my pants on that one saint.

:142smilie :142smilie

it was so good I stole it, and put it under
NYSports baby picture.