Happy Bday to...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
our fellow madjackers (not to be confused with acehistr8 who is a madjackoff) who celebrate their special day today:

tchism, topdollar5,gambling tool, deep blue

Have a great day and may you never end up like acehistr8!!!!!

Double P

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Justinsmom829

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Philadelphia
Thank you Taoist my thoughts exactly. We are actually conducting a little survey in the NOT FOR FDC EAR'S THREAD about our little poor sad excuse for a man Pee Pee.

BTW Happy Birthday to all!

Miss Missy

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
it's all in the details

it's all in the details

Toaist, the details have been worked out. I'm just waiting for him to send his check, so it could be a while. And like I told Missy a few days ago, you should never back a loser (ace).

P Squared

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
Holyfield in the hizzy

Holyfield in the hizzy

You don't have to worry about that , turfgrass, i'm ready to go and I look forward to turning pretty boy ace into a bloody stump.

P Squared

Justinsmom829

Forum Member
Apr 7, 2003
Philadelphia
Ace I am sure his handicapping is just as bad if not worse then his game with the ladies. I mean there is maybe only 5 woman at the most who read this forum and everyone of us dislikes Pee Pee. So this is an ACE in the bag.

Miss Missy

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ESSO

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2002
NORTHEAST PHILLY
Happy Birthday to all! Although I do find it quite amusing that when we set up threads to wish people a happy birthday little pp bashed us for doing it, but look who is following in our foot steps. I am glad u realized the error of your ways.

Ace has my vote too.

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Justinsmom829 said:
Ace I am sure his handicapping is just as bad if not worse then his game with the ladies. I mean there is maybe only 5 woman at the most who read this forum and everyone of us dislikes Pee Pee. So this is an ACE in the bag.

Miss Missy

Then why are you in EVERY one of this threads? Seems like you are kinda stalking him if you ask me.

Penguinfan

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
Penguinfan~I just wanted to say that I never did see anyone ask you. To be honest, I've noticed Pee Pee follow Missy around since I started posting here at MadJack's. Maybe if you take an objective look at the facts, you too would notice the same, as it happens to be quite apparent.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Helen said:
Penguinfan~I just wanted to say that I never did see anyone ask you.

An incredible grasp of the obvious, if you look at the structure of my post it was in fact I that asked her (not you), good job. What other incredible knowledge do you posess?

Penguinfan

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
ESSO said:
Happy Birthday to all! Although I do find it quite amusing that when we set up threads to wish people a happy birthday little pp bashed us for doing it, but look who is following in our foot steps. I am glad u realized the error of your ways.

Ace has my vote too.

sorry Esso, gotta disagree with you on that one.

Private Petey did NOT bash you about wishing people happy birthday. He was speaking "tongue in cheekly" about wishing other members of the forum a happy b-day as well and not singling anyone out.

To each their own....frankly you can wish whomever the hell you want a Happy B-day....so Petey could have easily started a new thread wishing whomever HE wanted.

not trying to take sides here, just presenting the facts. :)

I'll find the link in a sec.

enjoy the weekend everyone.:D

Last edited:

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
POSSESS, POSSESS, POSSESS, POSSESS, POSSESS, POSSESS.

OK, I think I got that one. You are quickly becoming by idol. Now what else can you teach me besides typos. I am sure someone who knows everything can teach me SOMETHING.

Penguinfan

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
Thanks, most men tend to worship me. It's something I've grown accustomed to. Sorry to disappoint you but I don't know it all. I know alot of things but "everything" is a far stretch. If that is goin to affect my being your "idol", I am really sorry to disappoint you. But I just can't start a following on false pretenses. Hope that this doesn't cause any bad feelings, but I know a great Psychologists if ya wanna talk about it. His name is Dr. Kotysdad. Have a nice day and good luck with your spelling.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
kat

kat

Helen, psychologist is with a lower case P and it's singular the way you used it, not plural.

Be careful with these catty dollies, fellas, they are very irrational.

PP

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
is there a full moon? does anybody know off the top of their head?

:argue:

man o man

funny stuff, penguin :lol:

break out the drinks and have a group hug or something :kiss:

:toast: