Happy Bday to...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
threatening demeanor

threatening demeanor

I agree Jroot. There is no place for threats around here. Helen was way out of line. It seems like there wasn't so much bickering before Helen and jasonsmom wandered in here. It's really funny because i'll bet even acehistr8 could beat down Helens wimpy looking husband.

Helen said:

Penguinfan~You may speak to your wife and mother like that but you don't know me and have crossed the line. You may feel safe in your efficiency apartment but I'm telling you that if you refer to me in that manner again I will fly a few Steamfitters out to Pittsburgh and tell them to go to the local steel mill and find the guy cleaning the toilets, for the real men, and they'll take care of you. Better yet, beings it's obvious that you can't afford to go to Vegas in January, I'll pay your way and let my husband take care of you then.

Like I said in the beginning, if you wanna exchange words
I have no problem doing that in a civilized fashion. But if you wanna cross the line then I'll be forced to handle it Philly style. So, from here on out, you keep your wife's pet names within the boundaries of your relationship.

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
Pee Pee~You really make me laugh. We'll see who laughs last though!!!!!!!! Keep on talking little man.

Jroot~Shut up, you've tried to start arguments here before. Just go find someone else to bicker with.

I guess we started this one too, huh???? Please!!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Re: hijacked

Re: hijacked

Private Petey said:
I want to wish some people a happy birthday and the herd has to take over my thread with insults.

P Squared

Hey PP

no we didn't !:thefinger

KOD

SixFive

bonswa
Forum Member
Mar 12, 2001
BG, KY, USA
:rolleyes:

deadhorse.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Helen

Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
Bensalem
Yea, see how the "trouble making" girls just keep arguments going around here. See how "they" keep making comments. They just go into every thread and say some bullsh*t thing to get the guys riled up, don't they? See it now, see the "girls" saying these things to keep the argument going? Scroll up and see how the "girls" started this fight, then go through the other threads where arguments were and you'll see the same, those menacing girls saying one thing or another to the guys just to start. YEA RIGHT.......THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSH*T!!!!!

Thanks for proving my point. We are not the aggressors around here, we are defending ourselves against the attacks of those who don't think females should be posting here.

NickiD

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 24, 2002
Southern
Helen - don't be fooled these guys don't want us girls to go away ; if they didn't like us on the site they would ignore us and anyway without the girls who would they b*ith at...??

*Thought to self* "I've never noticed men bitch so much its usually just us women"

hmmm

:rolleyes:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

DR STRANGELOVE

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2003
Toronto, Canada
can we all please just get along?

please guys/gals, let us all remember this is just the INTERNET, never take anyone too seriously.

Now I am not going to get involved as it is not my place, but I will say this.... I am sure if we ALL met in person, we would all get along having delightful discussions over some :drinky:

So please, I know some of us have our differences given that this a forum of roughly 5700 members, so disagreements are expected. But let's keep it at a respectful and intelligent manner.

We are all adults here.

Kindest Regards,

Anthony

:)

KotysDad

Forum Member
Feb 6, 2001
Helen said:
...we are defending ourselves against the attacks of those who don't think females should be posting here.

Just for the record as I am not sure if this blanket statement was meant to cover me or not, but I have never said and never will say that I think females should not post here. I think everyone has something to contribute in some way - whether male/female or gambler/non-gambler.

My original comment towards Justinsmom was extremely sarcastic, but wasnt meant to hurt anyone. Had I followed it with a :moon: or a :p then maybe it would have avoided the further exchanges. I have an extremely dry/sarcastic sense of humor. To the ladies who I have argued with, I apologize. :moon: Seriously lol That wasnt sarcastic.

I thought all the jokes were funny. I just couldnt resist my original comment to the male bashing jokes.

p.s. To Six Five, that graphic with the smileys beating the dead horse is a classic. :)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ESSO

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2002
NORTHEAST PHILLY
Petey~How about you stay out of our way and we will stay out of yours. We won't post in ur threads and you dont post in ours, that way you wont have to even know we are here. For your information, we do have a right to post here. We play on a team sponsored by madjack and just bc we dont go all out with gambling, we have a right to be here just as much as you do.

Kotysdad~Thank you for clearing that up. I am not sure if that comment was made towards you. Apology accepted.

Private Petey

Forum Member
Mar 4, 2002
apologies

apologies

Esso, i'm sorry that I made that comment to you. I must have been in a bad mood. You have always been my favorite, but I hope that all of you dollies continue to post. I am in a much better mood now because I am throttling ace in our contest.

PP

ESSO

Forum Member
Jun 13, 2002
NORTHEAST PHILLY
Well I am glad to hear that you are doing well in your contest with Ace. Just can you do me one favor (especially if you want this battling to blow over), if you are in a bad mood please do not take it out on the ladies of this thread. I can almost guarantee you are going to be kicking yourself in the ass and wishing you were a little nicer to us (Justinsmom, Helen, and I), once you actually meet us in person. We are a great time! Maybe you should work on being nice to Missy and Helen, that way your stay in Vegas will be a little more enjoyable :)